Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cryward

Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

So what do you call as skill? I doubt you had that ability before you came here to ask for help about hacking this children's mobile game yourself.

I'd call something like excelling at cyber security and/or detecting system flaws a skill, not downloading a readily-made program to find everything for you is nowhere near skill. I can't believe you actually assumed my comment to be serious xD

Of course, I wouldn't say I'm "skilled" just because I've spent so many years testing cool stuff on Cheat engine and Gameguardian, that's what essentially led me to this game back in 2015. I'm not here to brag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

I'd call something like excelling at cyber security and/or detecting system flaws a skill, not downloading a readily-made program to find everything for you is nowhere near skill. I can't believe you actually assumed my comment to be serious xD

Of course, I wouldn't say I'm "skilled" just because I've spent so many years testing cool stuff on Cheat engine and Gameguardian, that's what essentially led me to this game back in 2015. I'm not here to brag.

I don't do jokes or trolling. And even then, a readily made program has to be known to properly used. Those who come up with these methods to hack this game or properly fix something the game is refusing to do itself can obviously be bragged as that's skill since they taught themselves to do it. And if you hadn't noticed, as per your definition, I detected a system flaw in my save and so did these other people and fixed it/found a way to exploit it. Tell me, with this readily available program, how much were you able to do in this children's mobile game yourself? And even then, Cheat Engine is also a pre-made program. So again, you also should have no skills as well because you use stuff made by other people (by your own definition)

I don't know what your problem is. I asked for help from anyone regarding my problem; no one helped (which was okay). But then you came saying I "destroyed" those values. And then when I showed that I fixed them, you act high and mighty with attitude saying they auto fixed (which was the case) and then you say it isn't to fix something. I spent 4 hours fixing my save without any sort of outside help.

Edited by datguygamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bloodbathking said:

A little off topic but just got my phone rooted and now trying to get the hang of gg so my first question is for exact value search  my gold 251 I know to use the hex search and dward but what do I actually type in search box and find the correct search 

Try 251; 327680~327699;26::9 (credit goes to So Slow and a guy on YT Jogos)

That would help ya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

I don't do jokes or trolling. And even then, a readily made program has to be known to properly used. Those who come up with these methods to hack this game or properly fix something the game is refusing to do itself can obviously be bragged as that's skill since they taught themselves to do it. And if you hadn't noticed, as per your definition, I detected a system flaw in my save and so did these other people and fixed it/found a way to exploit it. Tell me, with this readily available program, how much were you able to do in this children's mobile game yourself? And even then, Cheat Engine is also a pre-made program. So again, you also should have no skills as well because you use stuff made by other people (by your own definition)

I don't know what your problem is. I asked for help from anyone regarding my problem; no one helped (which was okay). But then you came saying I "destroyed" those values. And then when I showed that I fixed them, you act high and mighty with attitude saying they auto fixed (which was the case) and then you say it isn't to fix something. I spent 4 hours fixing my save without any sort of outside help.

You should take life less seriously mate, it looks to be stressing you too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SomethingToDisplay said:

You should take life less seriously mate, it looks to be stressing you too much.

I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, datguygamer said:

Try 251; 327680~327699;26::9 (credit goes to So Slow and a guy on YT Jogos)

That would help ya.

Lol well that worked to change my gold amount then after first purchase it went to zero. The search came up with 3 options with 3 different numbers so I changed the only one that was the same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bloodbathking said:

Lol well that worked to change my gold amount then after first purchase it went to zero. The search came up with 3 options with 3 different numbers so I changed the only one that was the same

You are supposed to search for the value by pausing the game. Also you should get more values than just three and edit all three, not just one. You did wrong.

Edited by datguygamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Bloodbathking said:

Lol well that worked to change my gold amount then after first purchase it went to zero. The search came up with 3 options with 3 different numbers so I changed the only one that was the same

If after few tries u still get 1 value of your gold you better start other account. I have same issue on one of mines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, LuCyr03 said:

Any luck with unlocking wraps?

Those Visual point values appear to only be "visual" items so you cannot find them and get the wraps unlocked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Those Visual point values appear to only be "visual" items so you cannot find them and get the wraps unlocked

Oh, ok.

Does exist any faster method to install materials and rebuild parts to get cars maxed? It took me like 10 mins to max a car which have black parts too....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, LuCyr03 said:

Oh, ok.

Does exist any faster method to install materials and rebuild parts to get cars maxed? It took me like 10 mins to max a car which have black parts too....

Yes. No root needed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, SergiuC said:

Yes. No root needed.

 

I already have it.

I meant, when you have much cars, when you install a material or rebuild a part it takes some time and it took me 10-15 mins to max a car.

Edited by LuCyr03

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, LuCyr03 said:

I already have it.

I meant, when you have much cars, when you install a material or rebuild a part it takes some time and it took me 10-15 mins to max a car.

Bluestacks+mouse recorder on pc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SergiuC said:

Yes. No root needed.

 

This method requires an insane amount of gold to work, which needs to be hacked in the first place (which in turn, requires root). In the end, this method is useless for non root users.

Edited by datguygamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By Cjionel
      Hello everyone! 
      Can anyone help me hack some gold on the latest version of NFS No limits?
      I know it's possible but I can't figure out how to do that. 
      Thanks in advance. 
    • By Textilfrenzy
      Hi all. Im new here and first of all excuse me if i create this topic in a wrong place.
      After i hacked gold in nfs no limits and enjoyed the game for a few days i got banned. I tried to find sollution for the "unban", but i found nothing. After reading several topics here i saw an asphalt 8 unban custom patch for luckypatcher. My question is is it even possible to do something like that with nfs no limits? (Since the hacking basically works while the game loading thats why im thinking about it.)
       
       
    • By candivia
      I tried today to hack the game like I did a year ago and have 9999999 gold and couldn't do it anymore as the old ways , it shows that it have changed to this value and it instantly returns back to the original value ..
      How to hack Gold for the 4.4.6 version of the game ?!
    • By Apni412
      I need help.. can we fix bug in ugr.. igot this bug after hacking cash.. bug come after win and the result not come.. so i stuck in finish but i cant back to ugr menu.. anyone can help?
    • By nfsgamer120
      I just got banned from NFS no limits because I just use a gold hack.I found some YouTubers trying to hack gold in NFS no limits.They use GG to hack NFS NL.Maybe you already know this trick.I am talking about the loading screen hack on NFS NL.If you don't know,you can easily learn this trick by googling.This trick gives you more than 9 million gold to your NFS NL account.So I just found this trick some months ago, but everytime I try it didn't get success so about 5 days ago I just got succeed and I got 7,777,77 million gold on my account.so I played the game without any issue for 5 days and today when I launch the game it says "YOU ARE BANNED" and I just figured out I just got banned from this game.I tried multiple accounts I have but it didn't work.I just try to reinstall the game by apk file that I backup before and even the system doesn't allow me to install it.I just got error saying "app not installed".So I went to play store and installed NFS NL successfully.I didn't download the game data again because I backup it before uninstallation.After the installation done I just moved my backed up game data folder to NFS NL game folder.After that I launched the game and it still saying "YOU ARE BANNED".I tried parallel space with multiple accounts but it still gives me this message.At this point I just feel now it's enough.Does any one know how can I get my account unbanned.I really need my saved data.Please help me if anyone know how to solve this issue, thanks.Sorry if my english is bad.🙂
       
      🔽More Info🔽
      Device: Xiaomi Mi A2 64GB,4GB 
      OperatingSystem: Androidone Android 9.0 Pie with November 5 security update 2019.
      Game: Need For Speed No Limits Version 4.0.3 (58551)
      Reason: Banned Account to get unban.
      Date: 2019 Dec 4                                            ________________________________________
×
×
  • Create New...