General Troubleshooting guide

Sysadmin

I could give you a logcat but this takes like, 10-15 minutes to do a scan, log will be massive. Is why I didn't send one. Sure it's fine?

Using the most recent version of Gameguardian I think. Is version 7.3.6

Not only this, but speed hacks don't work at all. on my old galaxy Note 2 yesterday I could use SB game hacker to slow down time in a game called "Kill me again"

With Gamegaurdian, nothing happens at all. Should I make a log of that too?

Edited by Kalmaro

• Administrators

Anyway, here's the  log. This time GG wouldn't even find any results. 

game_guardian_crusaders_quest.txt

And according to the log it has found no less than 1484 values:

Progress: 75 482 from 75 520, found: 1484

During the 156 seconds (about 3 minutes).
After that was launched another search results you did not wait - came out of the GG.
But in the second search, at the time it was found 571 value:

Progress: 8097 from 74 503, found: 571

Besides, I see that you arm64 system and x64 is not supported.

Another note. Finding results 0 is not an error. If you are looking for a number that is not in memory, it will be 0, and the results it is absolutely logical.
It is quite another thing, if you have any number of 0 results. For example the number "10".

And according to the log it has found no less than 1484 values:

Progress: 75 482 from 75 520, found: 1484

During the 156 seconds (about 3 minutes).
After that was launched another search results you did not wait - came out of the GG.
But in the second search, at the time it was found 571 value:

Progress: 8097 from 74 503, found: 571

Besides, I see that you arm64 system and x64 is not supported.

Another note. Finding results 0 is not an error. If you are looking for a number that is not in memory, it will be 0, and the results it is absolutely logical.
It is quite another thing, if you have any number of 0 results. For example the number "10".

I'm kinda sort of following you but barely. Anyway, it's a hit or miss when it works. Sometimes t finds values, other times it acts like there is no value. Not sure what else to say. I've used Game guardian for a while, just not on this new phone. Before I was on my Galaxy Note 2 and it worked wonders. Guess it's my x64 system?

edit:

Okay, I just noticed something. Apparently, when I try to use the speed hack (was bored, don't ask) it messes with my results. In a game called crusader's quest I had just found the adress for one value. 

Then I ong pressed and got the speed hack option. I longed pressed again, got rid of it, then noticed my modification on the value I did wasn't working. So I looked at it and it was no longer in the list of results.

Then I looked to the area where it saves your changes and it showed my address there but instead of a number it had; NaN

So I tried to do a search to find it again and it was no longer ding a search anymore. It just showed that little spinning circle to show it was "working" but no longer showed any actual progress. 

I think that may have been my issue before and would explain why my logs said I was getting results but I wasn't seeing anything. I was messing with the speed hacking thing back then when I sent you my logs as well because I was curious and wondering if I could magically make it work (I couldn't).

Edited by Kalmaro

As far as I can see, some of the processes running as a 32 bit, and some - 64 bit. Perhaps this is the problem. It can be found only in 32-bit processes.

Maybe, but it never had this problem on the Note 2 with this same game, so either the Note 5 just handles the game differently or I shouldn't play with speed hacks since they don't work... or maybe both?

• Administrators

1. Likely speedhack on 64-bit device will not work at all.
2. With the search values can be an option if the process itself is 32-bit.
But we must not try to start attempts speedhack, as it may spoil the current run of the game.

1. Likely speedhack on 64-bit device will not work at all.
2. With the search values can be an option if the process itself is 32-bit.
But we must not try to start attempts speedhack, as it may spoil the current run of the game.

Sounds about right

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

How do I hack gold in nfs no limits

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

use youtube search. Lot of video describe this process in details.

links to some video posted in support topic of gg in this forum.