General Troubleshooting guide

Sysadmin

• 4 months later...

Hi All

I have a ZTE Blade S6 with android Lollipop 5.0 and i have rooted it with Kingroot app mobile is rooted. But I have tried some of the videos on you tube and nothing works ie unlimited gold, cash etc.

Am I doing something wrong, I use to beon 60 rep now on 100 but no cash or gold what am i doing wrong guys please help ??

Thanks

Busso

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am new to this. I have no problem on my mac in bluebstacks but on my windows 10, FL, does not respond to speed hack. I have tried using kingroot in bluestacks to see if that helped but no luck. 

Okay. I searched green times. I don't really understand how they work. All I can say is there are 6 of us trying to use GG on windows 10 and it won't work. I have even tried using kingroot. I run it no problem on my mac and my windows 8 machine but nothing on my windows 10 and anyone else I have spoken with using Windows 10. Game is fast and furious legacy.

• Administrators

You need try check all timers. One by one. After each change check result.

Enabling some timers can cause glitches in game. You do not use it. Different timers can be connected with different things in game.

For example in asphalt 8: 1 timer is speed of game, 6 - countdown for most timers in game.

• Administrators

I advice clear all and enable one by one. It have more sense.

Or you find bad timers or you find needed timers first.

If all ok just you do not need more check timers. 

• 1 year later...

Hi @Enyby. Been using GG for the past several years. Thanks for the great app. Just a quick question. This time when I updated to 8.29 it installed TWO applications, GG (HW) and GG (SW). Which one am I supposed to open? This has never happened before.