Enyby

Gathering information about GG errors

Sorry for bothering you sir, 

I have tried all other virtual space app but non of them worked. And I'm a newbie in using game guardian so I don't know much about it so can you tell me what is Firmware and how I can troubleshoot it.

Additionally I have Moto M mobile with Android 6.0 marshmallow, 4 Gb RAM.

I hope my device is not creating any problem for me, please help sir

Thanks for advice sir,

So from your side it means the only problem is with the Firmware sir.

I checked what is firmware, 

In the nutshell you mean my software is outdated to run specific hardware and programs. So I updated my phone or root it.

On 12/26/2018 at 6:27 AM, Enyby said:

Maybe virtual space issue. I can not say now.

Something wrong with virtual space. 'cat' for /proc/pid/maps is work, but daemon can not read anything from it.

17 hours ago, Enyby said:

Something wrong with virtual space. 'cat' for /proc/pid/maps is work, but daemon can not read anything from it.

enyvy i find a bypass to 0 bytes in harry pother  i make a clone with app cloner with option debugable second option on  , not put the first option to wait on because show black scrren in the game , now in the regions is show the size ,is only a bypass because i not know why this game need this on , i see somehere here in forum oyher game with this error but not remember what game , if someone know put here to see if can be fixed same  method, thanks

Then game defense. Work only against no root devices. And make game complete undefended against root.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Then game defense. Work only against no root devices. And make game complete undefended against root.

sorry when download the data show 0 bytes ,something wrong, i tried only the apk without internet and not download the data and make the change and show the size now with the data and internet on the game show 0 bytes  in regions and not be possible search

Edited by nalcwap

Then you can not hack this game without root.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Then you can not hack this game without root.

ok thanks bro, one question in parallel space show other process parallel space mdserver with 85.25 mb size and if i aatach to this process show regions , my question is this process not afect the game>?

Edited by nalcwap

After the update, GG can not get the list of processes (games and apps) to hack [My device is Android 8.0(Oreo), Motorola MotoG6]

Posted (edited)

After the update, GG can not get the list of processes (games and apps) to hack [My device is Samsung J8  8.0, and speedhack not working

GG_logcat_v71.0_13422_8.0.0_26.log

Edited by ashter
terlalu pendek