Why Script Ended:Script Error ?

AliceAlmony

Question

Got a script error here, I have no clue about scripting etc.  I'm not looking to be a burden though any help will be very much appreciated! Any tutorial links to figure this one out or what i'm looking at here?

Script ended:
Script error: luaj.LuaArgError: /storage/emulated/legacy/BADCASESCRIPTLAUNCHER/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua:-1

bad argument #2 to 'debug.upvalueid' (invalid upvalue index 2) (field 'upvalueid')
level = 1, const = 22, proto = 0, upval = 1, vars = 13, code = 81
CALL v10..v12 v10..v10
 ; PC 30 CODE 0180829D OP 29 A 10 B 3 C 2 Bx 1538 sBx -129533
stack traceback:
    /storage/emulated/legacy/BADCASESCRIPTLAUNCHER/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua: in function 'devicedata'
    /storage/emulated/legacy/BADCASESCRIPTLAUNCHER/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua: in main chunk
    [Java]: in ?
    at luaj.LuaValue.argerror(LuaValue.java:1021)
    at luaj.lib.DebugLib$upvalueid.invoke(DebugLib.java:374)
    at android.ext.Script$wrap.invoke(Script.java:1111)
    at luaj.lib.VarArgFunction.call(VarArgFunction.java:62)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:515)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:160)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:513)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:160)
    at android.ext.Script.runScript(Script.java:5667)
    at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(Script.java:5406)

14 hours ago, AliceAlmony said:

Like I said I renamed the script BADBADBAD so I wouldnt get it mixed up with the previous version
After executing the script two more showed up
I then clicked on the 1 new script named:  [email protected]
and received a message that I'm not sure is typical but it really freaked me out 😞 and just cancelled 
5 mins later the script ended
Not sure what all this means

1111111.png

222222222.png

33333333.png

just FYI I am pretty sure I need to update the Day R script I have been busy with the new Fifa and Pacybits being released but I will get around to it soon

1 minute ago, Enyby said:

I think you just misspelled when typing. And since there was no error, it was not noticeable.
I don’t think that compilers change anything like that.

Maybe I compiled and then noticed the error and fixed it in the source file but forgot to recompile

indeed I remained with 87.2 and used the script that you posted. 
The "BADBADBAD" is the new fixed version I renamed to distinguish from the old version. 
I'll look into the w / W and see what I can do on my part and i'll remain laser focused on ENBY and BadCase To see if they find a resolution before hand.  
Thanks for all your support ❤️

Edited by AliceAlmony
accidentally said 87.3 instead of 87.2

4 minutes ago, AliceAlmony said:

I'll look into the w / W and see what I can do on my part and i'll remain laser focused on ENBY and BadCase To see if they find a resolution before hand.

The solution was "surprisingly" to replace that "W" with "w". I have already done it and posted the file in my previous post. Try it.

1 hour ago, CmP said:

The solution was "surprisingly" to replace that "W" with "w". I have already done it and posted the file in my previous post. Try it.

Alrighty so I downloaded the new file you edited and renamed it to "WwWwWwW" to distinguish it from the others.
It worked " a little more " lol
I was now able to the page where I could select between the different Mods and selected the "add caps"
nothing happened so I opened GG and saw the error in the two photos
I was to continue with GG 87.2 correct? I have not updated.

I then opened OBS to record the issue and tried again
This time when selecting "add caps" just like as before but for some reason It now reading it as if I was selecting "dupe"
I'll continue selecting different mods and testing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw6llFtX_MI&feature=youtu.be

image.png

image.png

-alright maybe it's because I moved the GG icon while it was loading and enabled speedhack "somehow" when moving it and it caused the "dupe selection issue" as I have retested with many mods including "add caps" and they are all being selected correctly but still error not working.

Edited by AliceAlmony
Reached Maximum posts for the day :(

@AliceAlmony this issue is not connected with the launcher being incompatible with the latest version of GG, so I can't help you with it. You will probably need to wait for BadCase to update the script for your game (as he has written above).

7 minutes ago, AliceAlmony said:

I was to continue with GG 87.2 correct? I have not updated.

You can use 87.3, because fixed version of the launcher is compatible with it. Not to mention that GG is continuously improving and each new version is better than previous one.

So this is the same script as earlier being ran.  same script renamed the script to WwWwWw to distinguish from older versions downloaded for testing

Should I redownload the script from your website?  Not sure which version of the script to use 
original
- "fixed lua" version
or CMP W/w fixed version 
Or has the one on your site been updated? 

So I deleted and started new.  
Reinstalled the Launcher from Badcase's website
Reinstalled CmP's edited version that fixes the Uppercase W problem.

Idk Why CmP's edit is 17KB from the original 6KB?
Got a weird popup in browser when running it though. shown in my last post.

Heres the video of me using both launchers and the Script errors of each.

Weird.. Now CmP's edited version crashes before even getting to the cheat screen with the mods when it used to get to the screen yet crash when selecting mod like in previous video....  
Everything seems to get more confusing 😞

Not sure How You got yours to work Badcase 😞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndavhHrcWpo&feature=youtu.be

Edited by AliceAlmony

35 minutes ago, AliceAlmony said:

Idk Why CmP's edit is 17KB from the original 6KB?

Because it's the .lasm file (disassembly). You get the .lua file when executing it. I have explained it in this post: 

Why Script Ended:Script Error ? (#cor0fe4l)

35 minutes ago, AliceAlmony said:

Weird.. Now CmP's edited version crashes before even getting to the cheat screen with the mods when it used to get to the screen yet crash when selecting mod like in previous video....  
Everything seems to get more confusing 😞

Not sure How You got yours to work Badcase 😞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndavhHrcWpo&feature=youtu.be

From what I see on the video, official version of the launcher that you downloaded from BadCase's site finishes with an error right after you execute it. That's simply because it's not compatible with newest version of GG. Second script that you use is probably from this post. Both official version and this version contain the error of using "W" as second argument to "io.open" function, that is fixed in the file from this post. It should work properly, unless there are some other errors of which I am not aware.

One thing you should understand that the launcher and a script for a particular game are two different scripts. The launcher downloads a script for some game and executes it, everything else is done by the downloaded script. If there is an error in the downloaded script, it has to be fixed and updated version has to be uploaded to the server before you can use it with the launcher. So just wait until the author of the script for your game will fix it and upload to the server.

On 10/29/2019 at 12:34 AM, AliceAlmony said:

This video and screenshots clearly show that modified version of the launcher works fine for you, while the error occurs in the script for the game.

Edited by CmP

Indeed thank you for your response.  i understand the laucher and script are different. 

Badcase said the script was up and working and that his launcher auto updates the new script.  My post was directed towards him and the errors presented as how his works but mine doeesnt..

Edited by AliceAlmony

Script ended:

💔SELECT COPY AND SEND ME💔

💔پایین کپی رو بزن بفرست بهم💔  

USER✅INFO 👇👇👇👇👇

USER 👉👉 shayan

PACKGE NAME[]👉👉 com.activision.callofduty.shooter

APP NAME []👉👉 Call of Duty

✅SECURITY✌️ONE👉1649404577506.0

✅SECURITY✌️TWO 👉👉 2131755459

✅SECURITY✌️THREE👉👉 10001

✅SECURITY✌️FOUR 👉👉 18935