Enyby

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, adhoyz said:

game speed still not working on my asus zenfone 2 game guardian v.8.1.3, for game like respawnables the speed hack still not work please fix, game guardian is the best

Currently speedhack not work for binary arm translation on x86 devices. We worked about that.

Hello, I usually use the app to modify the scores values of "Piano Tiles 2", but with the 8.1.3 update changes do not work, I had to go back to 8.1.2 and now functions normally. Is my feedback to about the update. I hope they can fix the problem because the app is great.

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Ezrin said:

Hello, I usually use the app to modify the scores values of "Piano Tiles 2", but with the 8.1.3 update changes do not work, I had to go back to 8.1.2 and now functions normally. Is my feedback to about the update. I hope they can fix the problem because the app is great.

Need screens and logcat from both versions.

And fully describe all your action to search.

50 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Need screens and logcat from both versions.

And fully describe all your action to search.

So I've always used this: I open the game "Piano Tiles 2", then open the GameGuardian, beginning Phase I want, and start looking for the score values in "Auto" mode and find the value, as in the picture 8.1.2Screenshot_2016-01-11-16-38-27.thumb.png and 8.1.3Screenshot_2016-01-11-16-41-48.thumb.png. I change to the value i wish to have points in "DWord" and ready in 8.1.2 works correctly,Screenshot_2016-01-11-16-38-46.thumb.png, but in 8.1.3, when I change the values, it changes just one, others coontinuam to 0, and in the game my score zero.Screenshot_2016-01-11-16-41-59.thumb.png after restar from zero iin game at 15Screenshot_2016-01-11-16-42-10.thumb.png. that's what's going on. Here is the CatLog 8.1.2 2016-01-11-16-51-29.txt and here the 8.1.3 2016-01-11-16-46-13.txt

7 hours ago, adhoyz said:

game speed still not working on my asus zenfone 2 game guardian v.8.1.3, for game like respawnables the speed hack still not work please fix, game guardian is the best

adhoyz...maybe you can teach me how to hack gold in respawnables.i need it badly for Stealth Gadget.coz this current event is really demanding?

7 hours ago, Enyby said:

Currently speedhack not work for binary arm translation on x86 devices. We worked about that.

I also a Respawnables player.. looking forward on your binary arm translation on x86. I really appreciate if you can give me other example on X86 binary arm type Game out there other than Respawnables?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, mohdfurqanfaizal said:

adhoyz...maybe you can teach me how to hack gold in respawnables.i need it badly for Stealth Gadget.coz this current event is really demanding?

I also a Respawnables player.. looking forward on your binary arm translation on x86. I really appreciate if you can give me other example on X86 binary arm type Game out there other than Respawnables?

Asphalt 8 have normal x86 libs and successfully speedhacked on Droid4X. But if you remove x86 libs and leave only arm libs - it can work too. From arm binary translation. It slower and speedhack do not work for it.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Ezrin said:

So I've always used this: I open the game "Piano Tiles 2", then open the GameGuardian, beginning Phase I want, and start looking for the score values in "Auto" mode and find the value, as in the picture 8.1.2 and 8.1.3. I change to the value i wish to have points in "DWord" and ready in 8.1.2 works correctly,, but in 8.1.3, when I change the values, it changes just one, others coontinuam to 0, and in the game my score zero. after restar from zero iin game at 15. that's what's going on. Here is the CatLog 8.1.2 2016-01-11-16-51-29.txt and here the 8.1.3 2016-01-11-16-46-13.txt

Thanks. Found bug. It will be fixed in next release.