Help with metadata registration offset

missmcp

Question

Hello, I apologise if this isn't the correct forum. 

I've been creating lua scripts using game guardian for the game RuPauls Drag Race Superstar for a while now. However with the most recent release 1.13.0, I'm getting an error when trying to create the dump file, see attached images. I'd never seen this before, with the previous versions of the game the dumping always ran smoothly. What should i do?

Screenshot_20240326-161239_Il2CppDumperGUI.jpg

Screenshot_20240326-161314_Il2CppDumperGUI.jpg

Screenshot_20240326-161319_Il2CppDumperGUI.jpg

14 answers to this question

On 3/26/2024 at 8:19 PM, missmcp said:

Hello, I apologise if this isn't the correct forum. 

I've been creating lua scripts using game guardian for the game RuPauls Drag Race Superstar for a while now. However with the most recent release 1.13.0, I'm getting an error when trying to create the dump file, see attached images. I'd never seen this before, with the previous versions of the game the dumping always ran smoothly. What should i do?

Screenshot_20240326-161239_Il2CppDumperGUI.jpg

Screenshot_20240326-161314_Il2CppDumperGUI.jpg

Screenshot_20240326-161319_Il2CppDumperGUI.jpg

Why you leave the registration offsets empty?

11 hours ago, missmcp said:

What should I put in there?

I'm not sure if that mobile dumper is designed to find registration offsets or if just there for the show (i'm saying because i never managed to dump a protected game with mobile dumpes before, and i also never saw the option to use registration offsets).

You have to perform pointer search on the start address of the global-metadata.dat. You should get 2 pointers that are located pointer size under each other. one pointer size above it you find the Code andMeta registrations.

image.thumb.png.4a0507907670383a6294c9f5f3bbcd3e.png

Then just copy the values at those addresses and place them in the fields.

Edited by nok1a

On 3/31/2024 at 8:49 AM, MC874 said:

Hi @missmcp, you can use: GGIL2CPP to find metadata registration offset.

require("Il2cppApi")
Il2cpp()
gg.alert(tostring(Il2cpp))

Does it also find libil2cpp registration offset?

On 3/31/2024 at 3:49 AM, MC874 said:

Hi @missmcp, you can use: GGIL2CPP to find metadata registration offset.

require("Il2cppApi")
Il2cpp()
gg.alert(tostring(Il2cpp))

Thank you for your help. I was able to get the addresses from the script, but the resulting offset is just "0000" lol. I give up

On 4/13/2024 at 1:40 AM, MC874 said:

Hi @missmcp, that's weird. If GGIL2CPP works, then it can find it, otherwise it's not. For me it is working:
image.thumb.png.249d902532e8edc821967a831eb795fa.png

Hi, yes I got this working, however when finding the address the offsets are 0000

20 hours ago, APEXggV2 said:

Here,  run this script. it will get code and meta registration Offsets and let you copy to clipboard 

[GET]-RegistrationOffsets-v01--APEX[GG]v2.lua

Thank you, the script works perfectly, however when putting the resulting offsets on the dumper app I get the same error.

The Zygisk-Il2CppDumper also works fine, but when   I try to create a script with BadCases toolbox, it crashes because all namespaces are blank. I'll just try to make a script in a different way. 

Does it also find libil2cpp registration offset?

Yeah, I forgot. It's just printing the address of metadata and libil2cpp.so. Just use Zygisk instead for easy use.