Problems

amammt

Question

I Need some help. When I try to hack some values in a game, gameguardian doesn't find all the values that I need and if I modify them doesn't happen anything. Before was all ok but now idk why I have this issue.

4 answers to this question

Hi @amammt,

gameguardian doesn't find all the values that I need

Perhaps because of the game being updated, the value are changing. You either need to find the value from the start or you can try to fix Game Guardian SELinux:
Run these command with: Termux

su
setenforce 0

Then goto Game Guardian -> "Fix It" button -> Switch to work with SELinux
/*********************\

if I modify them doesn't happen anything

Perhaps the value is overrided by something or it is read-only. Have you tried to 'freeze' the value?
/*********************\

Thank you but it doesn't work. With termux, when I execute the command su it sais "No su program found on this device. Termux does not supply tools for rooting, see e.g."

And the value isn't read only, I checked it and at my friends works perfectly.

I tried using another multi space but it when I open GG comes an error message : "service not available".

On 1/29/2024 at 6:34 PM, amammt said:

I Need some help. When I try to hack some values in a game, gameguardian doesn't find all the values that I need and if I modify them doesn't happen anything. Before was all ok but now idk why I have this issue.

Is it a Unity gama? With before, do you mean it worked on a older version?

Hi @amammt,

when I execute the command su it sais "No su program found on this device. Termux does not supply tools for rooting, see e.g." I tried using another multi space

Game Guardian and Termux requires SU / Root. Without that it wouldn't work. I see that you're using virtual spaces app, please try virtual machine: