How to dump protected libil2cpp.so file?

vaibhavi

Question

14 answers to this question

1 hour ago, kiynox said:
print(Il2cpp)

Better redirect the output to a file instead of printing, print is slow

And I wonder if gg can support such big chunk of data as il2cpp dump or you will get a  Java stack overflow error 

Edited by MAARS

On 11/15/2023 at 7:37 AM, vaibhavi said:

Hello Guys, pleaser need help in dumping protected libli2cpp.so file. I tried LibDumper(V-3) lua script and getting error. (Game link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nautilus.realcricket)

Thanks.

gg.PNG

If its not that one specific game try it manually with GG and Hex editor using one of the two tutorials. You need a PC though. Because some mobile dumpers don't support some metadata versions while on PC it does. Dunno why.

Edited by nok1a

Use libautodumper 

On 11/20/2023 at 3:08 AM, nok1a said:

If its not that one specific game try it manually with GG and Hex editor using one of the two tutorials. You need a PC though. Because some mobile dumpers don't support some metadata versions while on PC it does. Dunno why.

Not work for realphone

On 11/15/2023 at 7:37 AM, vaibhavi said:

Hello Guys, pleaser need help in dumping protected libli2cpp.so file. I tried LibDumper(V-3) lua script and getting error. (Game link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nautilus.realcricket)

Thanks.

gg.PNG

Dump 64bit: https://mega.nz/folder/HVkHlKzJ#eLLBQbnyMzeHJWJzL6ypDQ

Aside from that i also received same error as you when using the script. For fix the issue you have to contact the owner of the script:

libil2cpp.so and metadata.dat dumping script (#rpaaz4p)

Game had some protection on mobile when i selected the process.

Screenshot_2023-11-22-21-36-37-098_com.f1player.thumb.webp.fd5dd792ddad86b02d3e83102455416c.webp

I was using F1 in VM. Dunno why. On Bluestacks did not get a message that game is protected. So dumped it there. Works fine:
image.thumb.png.380bfcf66116917288703697b55b434f.png

There are 2 libil2cpp.so files:

image.thumb.png.58bc2847eddc131f0fc41a0d22de68cc.png

image.thumb.png.ee2777cd6377707c6e5f0e412d4ee87a.png

so i dumped both of them, i am not sure if they are the same, but the sizes differ between dumps..so i guess not. This is the other dump.
image.thumb.png.10833dfc0f5d57f05f06722856a1e221.png

I found armeabi-v7a and arm64-v8a in lib folder. I deleted arm64-v8a,recompiled the APK, and the game ran smoothly for the first time. But when I tried changing things like coins with useing gg the game crashed and didn't work again.

here is the lib folder

https://www.mediafire.com/file/l9hz8eim86tw192/lib.zip/file

thanks.

[ @vaibhavi ]
---

I found armeabi-v7a and arm64-v8a in lib folder. I deleted arm64-v8a,recompiled the APK

Any reason to do that? A recompiled apk often breaks the game because it also breaks the apk's signature. I wouldn't recommend that.
---

[ @vaibhavi ]
---

What  apk  is signature ? 

Do you mean: "what is apk signature?", well it is some kind of verification process wether the apk/app is legit or not. Usually through cert located at /META-INF.
---

7 hours ago, kiynox said:

[ @vaibhavi ]
---

Do you mean: "what is apk signature?", well it is some kind of verification process wether the apk/app is legit or not. Usually through cert located at /META-INF.
---

Sorry for the typo mistake and thank you for the explanation.