The game sees GG, how to hide the app?

Marks01

Question

I can't start the game Cats & Soup (com.hidea.cat) Link Google Play. When starting a black screen, tried to use the capabilities of the GG itself to hide the app, but it does not help. I even to remove GG, ran the game, in the process install GG, but the game immediately detected GG after I installed it and gave me an error. Is there any way to make the game does not see GG? Perhaps there are applications that I don't know about that might help.

Screenshot_20221227-194110.png

Hi @Marks01,  I've conducted experiment and it seems to hide GG completely. Here's what you need to do:

[ Resources ]

[ Practice ]

• - First Install Magisk [below demonstration are performed on LDPlayer Emulator using Magisk Terminal]
  • - Install Shamiko & LSPosed Module on Magisk App
  • - Navigate into /data/adb/manager.apk and Install it
  • - Install Game Guardian (If haven't) and setup: 1) Hide Guardian from the Game: check all of them or experiment it Yourself, 2) PTrace Potrection: set to Freeze.
  • - Now reboot Your device.
  • - Inside LSPosed App, enable HideMyApplist module and then delete LSPosed App after doing so.
  • - Reboot again
  • - On HideMyApplist, select Template > Blacklist > Invisible > (Select GG and Any App that You want to Hide).
  • - Go back and select Applied > Hidea Game (Or Any LIAPP Game)
  • - Go back again and add a name for Your template.
  • - Just go back to Main Menu (It will Automaticly save the Template)
  • - Done. Go ahead enjoy the game.

[ Note ]

• - If this helps, consider to mark this post as a Solution. If not, You can mention me @MC_ on this thread.
  • - If Speedhack doesn't work, it because of 'Hide Guardian from the Game'. You can experiment it yourself by unchecking some level (1-4) and see if it works.
  • - Make sure to keep follow the Reboot step, it's intended to Apply the changes.

[ Visual Demo ]
Magisk on LDPlayer

LIAPP Alert Bypass (Hide Mode)

Edited by MC189

Hi! @Marks01 VirtualXPosed does NOT automaticly hide GG, it's a framework that provide core access to Your Android. Also "Memory Attack" is related to Memory Detection, here's several suggestion:

• - Since Game Guardian is attaching itself into the Game, it could be from PTrace Detection. You might want to Check ALL "Hide Game Guardian from the Game" Option
  • - Setup the PTrace protection into 'Freeze' or 'Restore'
  • - Disable Memory Reading: Use Termux or Terminal Emulator
su
pidof com.hidea.cat #Example: 4130
mount -o bind /proc/2/maps /proc/4130/maps

Similar Thread

Edited by MainC

Hi! @Marks01 At this point, You might just Check ALL on SudoHide. Or You might try:

• - Also use 'HideMyApplist' it's the Latest SudoHide Alternative (USE THIS FIRST, DONT INSTALL MAGISK). SudoHide is already Old and Deprecated.
  • - Use Magisk Hide + Shamiko + SafetyNet. It will make GG runs on Magisk Su.
  • - Does this Error shows after You're changing some values? (Please Confirm This) You might want to try the Termux step I gave Your earlier.  
Edited by MainC

On 12/28/2022 at 2:24 AM, Marks01 said:

I cannot install VirtualXposed because I use VMOS or LDPlayer.

Hi! Certainly You can Install VirtualXPosed on LDPlayer. Here's what You can do:

21 hours ago, Marks01 said:

I just installed LDPlayer 9, the modules were installed, but I do not understand why I need to disable root after installing modules? After disabling root I can't open the modules tab in Magisk, it is grayed out and not clickable. I had to enable root again.

Hi @Marks01, are you sure you're doing the exact same step like I did on the video? The reason it's need to be disabled is because: MagiskSu will conflct with SuperSu ( See 'Install Magisk on Emulator' video at 01:34 ).
Please clarify the following:

• - The reason Modules tab is greyed out: Magisk isn't installed properly ( Redo steps from 'Install Magisk on Emulator' video at 00:10 - 00:41 ).
  • - From the first Installation, make sure You still have the Root ENABLED when opening Magisk App ( See 'Install Magisk on Emulator' video at 01:13 ).
  • - DONT USE 'Hide Magisk App' or the Magisk App will lose it's Root previleges.

The reason for this is: Magisk Root are handled by Magisk App. Be paying attention when Installing Magisk App. The Indication of MagiskSu is successfully installed are mentioned in this time list:

• - The Magisk Terminal says 'Done' and the Installation ended ( See 'Install Magisk on Emulator' video at 0:38)
  • - The Magisk App will ask for Root and it says 'Abnormal State' ( See 'Install Magisk on Emulator' video at 01:13 and 01:34 )

Above timestamp is a VITAL Part of Magisk Installation. I can't really tell if you're doing something wrong, perhaps a screen-recording would helps.

Edited by MC189

I tried different modes of hiding GG, but it did not help me.

Hi @Marks01, the purpose of the video is to use HideMyAppList to Hide GG from the Game as an Alternative to SudoHide, and it works. The idea to Install Magisk is just for that. I can't help you more than this, unless you gave me some Screen-Record of your problem. I'm really sorry, I don't have the idea what's being the problem here. You can use OBS to record your screen.

I get an error when I try to install the modules. When selecting "CONTENT URI" an installation error occurs.

In reply to your previous question, it's because LSPosed and Shamiko requires newer SDK. You're using LDPlayer 4 with Android 7-5 that has lower SDK (26-24). You need at least Android 9 or newer to able to install.

I use LDPLayer 4.0.81 [32-bit], what version do you use? 

I'm using LDPlayer 9.0.11.0 x64-bit. I suggest you to install Windows 10 x64-bit to install LDPlayer 64bit. You might want to follow my setup, altho it's not needed, it must be other thing that cause this problem. Again, I request you to do some Screen-Record, so I can inspect the possible causes.

Edited by MC189
Moar

8 hours ago, MainC said:

Hi! @Marks01 VirtualXPosed does NOT automaticly hide GG, it's a framework that provide core access to Your Android. Also "Memory Attack" is related to Memory Detection, here's several suggestion:

• - Since Game Guardian is attaching itself into the Game, it could be from PTrace Detection. You might want to Check ALL "Hide Game Guardian from the Game" Option
  • - Setup the PTrace protection into 'Freeze' or 'Restore'
  • - Disable Memory Reading: Use Termux or Terminal Emulator
su
pidof com.hidea.cat #Example: 4130
mount -o bind /proc/2/maps /proc/4130/maps

Similar Thread

I do not work, tried to do as you wrote, but it did not help. Also tried Xposed Installer 3.1.5 Framework 89 + SudoHide, it did not help. I wanted to try XPrivacyLuaPro-v0.83-release, but Xposed Installer does not see it in modules. I used LDPlayer 4

On 12/27/2022 at 1:19 PM, Marks01 said:

I installed VirtualXposed, installed GG in it. The game started, but immediately found GG and closed. It turns out that even VirtualXposed does not help, what to do?

Screenshot_20221227-231227.png

After adding GG to virtual xposed you must uninstall the normal copy.

Then press "Fix It" when you start GG and select the Root in virtual spaces option.

There are copies of VPhoneGaGa rooted with magisk and exposed that have Hide My Applist which can also achieve this.

Another option that I have not tested in VMOS or emulators is an app named Island from the play store.

Install island, move the game to the new work profile, run GG normally and the game from the work profile.

On 12/29/2022 at 2:46 AM, MainC said:

Hi! @Marks01 At this point, You might just Check ALL on SudoHide. Or You might try:

• - Also use 'HideMyApplist' it's the Latest SudoHide Alternative (USE THIS FIRST, DONT INSTALL MAGISK). SudoHide is already Old and Deprecated.
  • - Use Magisk Hide + Shamiko + SafetyNet. It will make GG runs on Magisk Su.
  • - Does this Error shows after You're changing some values? (Please Confirm This) You might want to try the Termux step I gave Your earlier.  

I installed Hide My Applist, but I don't understand how to use it. I've tried different templates, but it doesn't work. 

Screenshot_2022-12-31-13-13-24-965_com.vmos.pro.png

Screenshot_2022-12-31-13-13-37-075_com.vmos.pro.png

Screenshot_2022-12-31-13-13-58-149_com.vmos.pro.png

Edited by Marks01

As much as possible to do.
It worked for me. A regular phone + root. The game turned upside down - completely. I overdid it too much and it quickly got boring.
Hide My Applist: You choose an game - hide other applications for it preferably using the blacklist method.
You hide all the app related to root and requiring root for full operation. Different games interpret differently - at most this profile will be for other games in the future too.

I'm more annoyed by the fact that the game closes (not this one, the others) as soon as I launch GG and start scanning it. No hiding helps - e.g. Path of Immortals: Survivor
If anyone knows a way, I would appreciate it.

1 hour ago, JebaczKoz said:

As much as possible to do.
It worked for me. A regular phone + root. The game turned upside down - completely. I overdid it too much and it quickly got boring.
Hide My Applist: You choose an game - hide other applications for it preferably using the blacklist method.
You hide all the app related to root and requiring root for full operation. Different games interpret differently - at most this profile will be for other games in the future too.

I'm more annoyed by the fact that the game closes (not this one, the others) as soon as I launch GG and start scanning it. No hiding helps - e.g. Path of Immortals: Survivor
If anyone knows a way, I would appreciate it.

For Part of Immortal, u can try search with range of adress if force close

On 1/6/2023 at 2:48 AM, MC189 said:

Hi @Marks01,  I've conducted experiment and it seems to hide GG completely. Here's what you need to do:

[ Resources ]

[ Practice ]

• - First Install Magisk [below demonstration are performed on LDPlayer Emulator using Magisk Terminal]
  • - Install Shamiko & LSPosed Module on Magisk App
  • - Navigate into /data/adb/manager.apk and Install it
  • - Install Game Guardian (If haven't) and setup: 1) Hide Guardian from the Game: check all of them or experiment it Yourself, 2) PTrace Potrection: set to Freeze.
  • - Now reboot Your device.
  • - Inside LSPosed App, enable HideMyApplist module and then delete LSPosed App after doing so.
  • - Reboot again
  • - On HideMyApplist, select Template > Blacklist > Invisible > (Select GG and Any App that You want to Hide).
  • - Go back and select Applied > Hidea Game (Or Any LIAPP Game)
  • - Go back again and add a name for Your template.
  • - Just go back to Main Menu (It will Automaticly save the Template)
  • - Done. Go ahead enjoy the game.

[ Note ]

• - If this helps, consider to mark this post as a Solution. If not, You can mention me @MC_ on this thread.
  • - If Speedhack doesn't work, it because of 'Hide Guardian from the Game'. You can experiment it yourself by unchecking some level (1-4) and see if it works.
  • - Make sure to keep follow the Reboot step, it's intended to Apply the changes.

[ Visual Demo ]
Magisk on LDPlayer

LIAPP Alert Bypass (Hide Mode)

Hi, thank you very much for the detailed video guide, BUT it didn't work for me. I get an error when I try to install the modules. When selecting "CONTENT URI" an installation error occurs.Screenshot_20230107-201920.thumb.png.cd72946f309597b297e386f3b97f7360.png

If you select "FILE PATH", MiXplorer closes with an error. I would also like to know what version of LDPlayer you use, because they are very different from mine. I use LDPLayer 4.0.81 [32-bit], what version do you use? 

This is your system: 2023-01-07_202933.thumb.png.1bafb2785d1c81a6d7ebe52da7fdbbe1.png

It's mine: Screenshot_20230107-200945.thumb.png.cfa3fa4b33f2665b3d0933783b71b954.png