The game sees GG, how to hide the app?

Marks01

Question

I can't start the game Cats & Soup (com.hidea.cat) Link Google Play. When starting a black screen, tried to use the capabilities of the GG itself to hide the app, but it does not help. I even to remove GG, ran the game, in the process install GG, but the game immediately detected GG after I installed it and gave me an error. Is there any way to make the game does not see GG? Perhaps there are applications that I don't know about that might help.

Screenshot_20221227-194110.png

I just installed LDPlayer 9, the modules were installed, but I do not understand why I need to disable root after installing modules? After disabling root I can't open the modules tab in Magisk, it is grayed out and not clickable. I had to enable root again.

17 hours ago, MC189 said:

Hi @Marks01, are you sure you're doing the exact same step like I did on the video? The reason it's need to be disabled is because: MagiskSu will conflct with SuperSu ( See 'Install Magisk on Emulator' video at 01:34 ).
Please clarify the following:

• - The reason Modules tab is greyed out: Magisk isn't installed properly ( Redo steps from 'Install Magisk on Emulator' video at 00:10 - 00:41 ).
  • - From the first Installation, make sure You still have the Root ENABLED when opening Magisk App ( See 'Install Magisk on Emulator' video at 01:13 ).
  • - DONT USE 'Hide Magisk App' or the Magisk App will lose it's Root previleges.

The reason for this is: Magisk Root are handled by Magisk App. Be paying attention when Installing Magisk App. The Indication of MagiskSu is successfully installed are mentioned in this time list:

• - The Magisk Terminal says 'Done' and the Installation ended ( See 'Install Magisk on Emulator' video at 0:38)
  • - The Magisk App will ask for Root and it says 'Abnormal State' ( See 'Install Magisk on Emulator' video at 01:13 and 01:34 )

Above timestamp is a VITAL Part of Magisk Installation. I can't really tell if you're doing something wrong, perhaps a screen-recording would helps.

I did everything as in the 1st video, but after turning off the root modules stop working. So I decided to do everything as in the 2 videos, I was able to run the game, but the game 10 seconds after starting detects GG and closes. I tried different modes of hiding GG, but it did not help me.

Screenshot_20230109-134926.png

Screenshot_20230109-134839.png

I used VPhoneGaga emulator to install the game, then I used GG outside of the emulator (real phone) and attached it to the game. Search for the game process on the list of VPhoneGaga processes, it should look like "VPhoneGaga(titan**_***:com.hidea.cat)". Look for the one with the largest memory usage.

After attaching there should be no issues. You can start searching for the values of Gold (FLOAT), Energy(FLOAT)and Gems(DWORD) and the memory range is "Anonymous". These values are a few addresses apart from each other so it'll be easy to look for them. These values are not server sided so editing them normally should work.

8 hours ago, adjzest said:

I used VPhoneGaga emulator to install the game, then I used GG outside of the emulator (real phone) and attached it to the game. Search for the game process on the list of VPhoneGaga processes, it should look like "VPhoneGaga(titan**_***:com.hidea.cat)". Look for the one with the largest memory usage.

After attaching there should be no issues. You can start searching for the values of Gold (FLOAT), Energy(FLOAT)and Gems(DWORD) and the memory range is "Anonymous". These values are a few addresses apart from each other so it'll be easy to look for them. These values are not server sided so editing them normally should work.

Hello, thanks for the working option, but the thing is that my smartphone does not have root access. This is not an option for me. Is it possible to install VPhoneGaga on an LDPLayer? 

12 minutes ago, Marks01 said:

Hello, thanks for the working option, but the thing is that my smartphone does not have root access. This is not an option for me. Is it possible to install VPhoneGaga on an LDPLayer? 

Hi @Marks01. I have been able to temporarily disable the Detection, but it will be triggered again if you press any button. So that's a progress. In the meantime, here's some alternative:

• - Technically, you can run both Game Guardian inside a Virtual Machine and on your phone, like suggested above.
  • - Since you are use LDPlayer, why bother to use Game Guardian? On Windows you have many option, you can use Cheat Engine (Game Guardian Alternative) or HxD (Simple) or Ghidra (Advanced).
  • - You can temporarily disable the detection in-game using: (Attach Game Guardian at first, then run the command below after inside the game before LIAPP appears.)
cd/d "%~dp0"
adb shell su -c "for i in $(pidof com.hidea.cat); do mount -o bind /proc/2/maps /proc/$i/maps; done"

It act as Memory Flushing, so Earlier Game Guardian Trace will be removed but not on the next check. Currently, I'm still finding a permanent way, if you're interested. Otherwise I'll stop if you're decided to use Cheat Engine.

[ Visual Demo ]
Temporarily Hide PTrace (Memory Flush):

15 hours ago, MC189 said:

Hi @Marks01. I have been able to temporarily disable the Detection, but it will be triggered again if you press any button. So that's a progress. In the meantime, here's some alternative:

• - Technically, you can run both Game Guardian inside a Virtual Machine and on your phone, like suggested above.
  • - Since you are use LDPlayer, why bother to use Game Guardian? On Windows you have many option, you can use Cheat Engine (Game Guardian Alternative) or HxD (Simple) or Ghidra (Advanced).
  • - You can temporarily disable the detection in-game using: (Attach Game Guardian at first, then run the command below after inside the game before LIAPP appears.)
cd/d "%~dp0"
adb shell su -c "for i in $(pidof com.hidea.cat); do mount -o bind /proc/2/maps /proc/$i/maps; done"

It act as Memory Flushing, so Earlier Game Guardian Trace will be removed but not on the next check. Currently, I'm still finding a permanent way, if you're interested. Otherwise I'll stop if you're decided to use Cheat Engine.

[ Visual Demo ]
Temporarily Hide PTrace (Memory Flush):

I tried using the Cheat Engine, but I can't figure out how to set the maximum value. The gold value is in 4Bytes and all I could do was set it to 999b, but that's not enough. How do I get it to be bigger? I tried changing it to Double, but it doesn't help. I saw on YouTube how people put themselves 1936ud gold.

Screenshot_20230114-132546.png

Hello, I did the same way as the Hide Mode in that video and it works but when I select the game guardian or select the game process while the game running, it alerts me about "Memory Attack".
I was trying both the "freeze" and "restore" but didn't work. I haven't tried combinations on the "Hide GG from the game" option. The interesting thing was when I was testing the game on different emulator (probably Bluestacks) and started the game with GG aswell, then it just let me through for some reason? No alerts or anything on that situation. I literally could do anything like edit data, search and everything. And yeah that's all. Can someone help me? 

(Also if you get caught a lot of times then the game also bans you with error called "Connection denied" which forcing you to make a new instance)

Game name: Legend of Slime: Idle RPG.

On 12/28/2022 at 12:50 PM, MC189 said:

Hi! @Marks01 VirtualXPosed does NOT automaticly hide GG, it's a framework that provide core access to Your Android. Also "Memory Attack" is related to Memory Detection, here's several suggestion:

• - Since Game Guardian is attaching itself into the Game, it could be from PTrace Detection. You might want to Check ALL "Hide Game Guardian from the Game" Option
  • - Setup the PTrace protection into 'Freeze' or 'Restore'
  • - Disable Memory Reading: Use Termux or Terminal Emulator
su
pidof com.hidea.cat #Example: 4130
mount -o bind /proc/2/maps /proc/4130/maps

Similar Thread

Is there a way to install from 25.2 back to 24.1 on Vphonegaga?

@MC189 tried your tutorial. done all the steps but game still detects GG. by the way the game im trying to bypass is Elona Mobile and im using Vphonegaga for root access. here's an SS for the experienced error.

Screenshot_2023-06-06-08-35-17-07_607bdd22fe69f77fcb7d6df7648bb058.jpg

Edited by CkManuel

On 1/6/2023 at 6:48 AM, MC874 said:

Hi @Marks01,  I've conducted experiment and it seems to hide GG completely. Here's what you need to do:

[ Resources ]

[ Practice ]

• - First Install Magisk [below demonstration are performed on LDPlayer Emulator using Magisk Terminal]
  • - Install Shamiko & LSPosed Module on Magisk App
  • - Navigate into /data/adb/manager.apk and Install it
  • - Install Game Guardian (If haven't) and setup: 1) Hide Guardian from the Game: check all of them or experiment it Yourself, 2) PTrace Potrection: set to Freeze.
  • - Now reboot Your device.
  • - Inside LSPosed App, enable HideMyApplist module and then delete LSPosed App after doing so.
  • - Reboot again
  • - On HideMyApplist, select Template > Blacklist > Invisible > (Select GG and Any App that You want to Hide).
  • - Go back and select Applied > Hidea Game (Or Any LIAPP Game)
  • - Go back again and add a name for Your template.
  • - Just go back to Main Menu (It will Automaticly save the Template)
  • - Done. Go ahead enjoy the game.

[ Note ]

• - If this helps, consider to mark this post as a Solution. If not, You can mention me @MC_ on this thread.
  • - If Speedhack doesn't work, it because of 'Hide Guardian from the Game'. You can experiment it yourself by unchecking some level (1-4) and see if it works.
  • - Make sure to keep follow the Reboot step, it's intended to Apply the changes.

[ Visual Demo ]
Magisk on LDPlayer

LIAPP Alert Bypass (Hide Mode)

Currently the 2 instructional videos " Magisk on LDPlayer: and LIAPP Alert Bypass are no longer working, can you send me the above 2 videos again? Thank you