How to hide App from Root detection in VMOS pro

vishal_06_

Question

13 answers to this question

16 hours ago, vishal_06_ said:

Anyone pls helo and xposed installer framework also not install how to fic this all things help

Hi! there's an Hide root detection app called HideSu but it's old and most likely won't work anymore; especially for banking apps. SuperSu is semi-hardcoded since it's patching some Android image file. So I recommends to use VPhoneGaGa and use Magisk for rooting. So far, VPhoneGaga is the one that can use Magisk properly, but why Magisk? You can use root systemless meaning; it's not deep-rooted into your Android and can easily to be removed. Also, the current popular one is to use Shamiko for hiding Magisk root. If you need XPosed Framework, use Magisk LSPosed instead: LSPosed

5 hours ago, MainC said:

Hi! there's an Hide root detection app called HideSu but it's old and most likely won't work anymore; especially for banking apps. SuperSu is semi-hardcoded since it's patching some Android image file. So I recommends to use VPhoneGaGa and use Magisk for rooting. So far, VPhoneGaga is the one that can use Magisk properly, but why Magisk? You can use root systemless meaning; it's not deep-rooted into your Android and can easily to be removed. Also, the current popular one is to use Shamiko for hiding Magisk root. If you need XPosed Framework, use Magisk LSPosed instead: LSPosed

but magisk not showing module section

5 hours ago, MainC said:

VphoneGaGa installed and shamiko Now what to do? to hide game from root detection?

On 9/9/2022 at 4:46 AM, MainC said:

phonegaga crash on start

On 9/9/2022 at 3:54 PM, vishal_06_ said:

not showing option of modules i dont have idea to hide game from root detection

Screenshot_20220909-141821_VMOS Pro.jpg

Hi! You need to restart your VPhoneGaGa after installing magisk. Also don't forget to disable SuperSu option; so it don't conflict with MagiskSu.

15 hours ago, blocx said:

phonegaga crash on start

That's unfortunate, what version that you've tried? For me, it's working well using Modded VPhoneGaGa from here: Modded VPhoneGaGa. Also, note that: VPhoneGaGa is using 64-bit Architecture, so you either need Arm64/x64 Phone to make it works well. But i think there's 32-Bit version as well, here: 32-Bit VPhoneGaGa. I haven't tried it though, I don't have x86 device with me. If this still crashing, perhaps it's depends on the device itself.