Crash Dive 2: the silent service

talkIRC

google play link to game in question. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.panicensuessoftware.crashdive2

unlimited torpedos (can find value and freeze as dword)

unlimited deck gun (can find value and freeze as dword)

unlimited AA gun (can find value and freeze as dword),(can also find AA gun magazine value as dword and freeze for no reload)

unlimited cash (upgrade budget) (found) AND/OR "max all upgrades" (unfound as of this posting)

unlimited crew health (unfound as of this posting)

unlimited ship hull health (unfound as of this posting)

unlimited fuel (unfound as of this posting)

unlimited radar range (unfound as of this posting)

unlimited identification range (unfound as of this posting)

i'm sure i'll think of more, as well as possibly find more of these, i'll update the thread as their found....   found a copy for myself that wasn't on google play '-)

6 hours ago, talkIRC said:

google play link to game in question. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.panicensuessoftware.crashdive2

unlimited torpedos (can find value and freeze as dword)

unlimited deck gun (can find value and freeze as dword)

unlimited AA gun (can find value and freeze as dword),(can also find AA gun magazine value as dword and freeze for no reload)

unlimited cash (upgrade budget) (found) AND/OR "max all upgrades" (unfound as of this posting)

unlimited crew health (unfound as of this posting)

unlimited ship hull health (unfound as of this posting)

unlimited fuel (unfound as of this posting)

unlimited radar range (unfound as of this posting)

unlimited identification range (unfound as of this posting)

i'm sure i'll think of more, as well as possibly find more of these, i'll update the thread as their found....   found a copy for myself that wasn't on google play '-)

This paid game

so as a paid game it's not hackable? does GG magically stop working on a bought app? my version of GG must be broken then because it hacks bought and paid for games and apps all the time with no problems.  i sure wouldn't down vote someone's request because the game in question is 'paid', mostly because the bulk of people on this site using GG don't care if it's paid for or not, the internet is a vast place and it's all out there for the taking if you look.

don't worry, i won't make another request for anything, not sure what i was thinking asking the GG community if anyone might have this game and know the things i don't know.

sorry i asked, my bad.

I think maybe when someone asks for help with a paid game you've either got to be lucky that somebody else has paid for the game that can help or maybe if possible provide a copy of the apk for anybody that wants to take a look to help you out.

I love to help people with their requests but I certainly wouldn't pay for a game just to do so but then again I am tight 😂

(ps I'll up vote your post to level it out. I don't think you deserved to be down voted but I also didn't expect anyone to help you)

well..in my opinion.

Mr.Cyborg rather just expressing his feeling..nothing more.

while many would not care..

paid or not paid..as long as it can be hack..it really doesnt matter.

but there are still people who still does because they just dont have the resource to buy a game..just like me.(im a very cheap person)

as for the down vote..someone in here had taught me if you dont like someone else post..just ignore it..dont down vote dont engage what so ever...without any good reason behind it.

certainly not in your case.

i click the link..found it..realized oh its a paid game..then i just move on.

thanks guys, let me just say that i'd not link directly to any source other then google play when making a request, it does NOT in any way imply that i'm using the apk from google play (don't think i've installed anything from play in at least 3 years now, the best software can't get hosted on play, much like GG)

anyone could duckduckgo the game and in the first page find the same apk i'm playing, current and up to date even.  just sayin.  (for those like me that don't have an extra dime laying around where there's a will, there's a way, lars ulrich told the world back in the 90's how, lolx.)

i'm using version 1.1.6, and some of the hacks work as expected, and that's awesome, my copy says ***YOLO********** when i load it, something about the host site or whatever, common enough with games and other off google apk's.

just a few issues with the script (most of it works)

what doesn't work (or not as hoped for):

fuel (does not increase fuel amount at all)

health only changes the % counter and does not 'heal' or give a 'god mode' (for the ship it's the 'hull' xx% (***** FT) you can find this stat when you tap the gauges with the %'s, there on the left side of the screen you'll see two bars, one for FUEL and another for the HULL

being able to freeze the HULL value would create a god mode  also using the health code will change the crew gauge to 100% but does not heal any of the crew (which is what that health counter represents, the counter is the overall crew health)

what does work:

energy, O2, torpedo, and speed

(speed really needs an 'on' and 'off' status)

it's a very layered game, gives me hell trying to find the values to freeze, glad that i can get a little hand holding and help here 🙂  thanks for all the effort you've already put in.

Edited by talkIRC
correct spelling and typo

I cant hack this because paid game 

1 hour ago, talkIRC said:

saya menggunakan versi 1.1.6, dan beberapa peretasan berfungsi seperti yang diharapkan, dan itu luar biasa, salinan saya mengatakan ***YOLO********** ketika saya memuatnya, sesuatu tentang situs host atau apa pun, cukup umum dengan game dan lainnya dari google apk.

hanya beberapa masalah dengan skrip (sebagian besar berfungsi)

apa yang tidak berhasil (atau tidak seperti yang diharapkan):

bahan bakar (tidak menambah jumlah bahan bakar sama sekali)

kesehatan hanya mengubah penghitung % dan tidak 'menyembuhkan' atau memberikan 'mode dewa' (untuk kapal itu adalah 'lambung' xx% (****** FT) Anda dapat menemukan stat ini ketika Anda mengetuk pengukur dengan %'s, di sisi kiri layar Anda akan melihat dua bar, satu untuk FUEL dan satu lagi untuk HULL

mampu membekukan nilai HULL akan membuat mode dewa juga menggunakan kode kesehatan akan mengubah pengukur kru menjadi 100% tetapi tidak menyembuhkan salah satu kru (yang diwakili oleh penghitung kesehatan, penghitung adalah kesehatan kru secara keseluruhan)

apa yang berhasil:

energi, O2, torpedo, dan kecepatan

(kecepatan sangat membutuhkan status 'on' dan 'off')

ini adalah permainan yang sangat berlapis, membuat saya susah payah mencoba menemukan nilai untuk dibekukan, senang saya bisa mendapatkan sedikit pegangan dan bantuan di sini 🙂  terima kasih atas semua upaya yang telah Anda lakukan.

Record where location HULL