Idle Lumber Empire (Lumber Inc.)

Aqarb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2022 at 6:25 PM, FluidZ said:

Hi,

Based on @MonkeySAN's great work, I made an LUA script to mimic what his video shows.

Once "diamonds" paid chests are unlocked (SHOP and VILLAGE SHOP), you can start the script.

Choose PRICE in Diamonds, MIN CARDS offered and MAX CARDS offered (For example 300, 6 and 14).

Let the script find values, then the script will ask you to return (refresh) to the SHOP and get the new price for the Chest.

Click back the GG icon and enter this value.

The script changes the price to 0 and no ads are required to open this Chest again and again.

This worked for me for BIZ Chests, PREMIUM Chests and Villages Chests.

Not sure if disclaimers are required, but just in case: This script is provided as is, use at your own risks, feel free to edit and improve the script, do not sell it 😉

Enjoy!

NB : I hope one day I will be able to find those address by myself and be as good as @MonkeySAN ! XD

com.lumber.inc.lua 2.83 kB · 154 downloads

Heya, am I doing something wrong or has the script broken since the last time this was posted? 

I cannot get a new price for the chest (it just stays at the price) and when In enter the normal price it doesn't change the price to 0

6 hours ago, Solution6996 said:

Heya, am I doing something wrong or has the script broken since the last time this was posted? 

I cannot get a new price for the chest (it just stays at the price) and when In enter the normal price it doesn't change the price to 0

Search 2D;300E:20 then refine it by 300, increments edit the value then edit the value that change the box.

Alse seems like you can change the season pass prize like diamond or even the card

The diamond id is 2 and legendary card is 23

On 6/28/2023 at 7:05 AM, Quinnty said:

Search 2D;300E:20 then refine it by 300, increments edit the value then edit the value that change the box.

Alse seems like you can change the season pass prize like diamond or even the card

Ur a legend, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/28/2023 at 12:05 PM, Quinnty said:

Can u make video sir

On 6/28/2023 at 2:05 AM, Quinnty said:

Is this procedure done in his script? The script is no longer available for download =(

On 6/28/2023 at 7:05 AM, Quinnty said:

Hey, does this still works?

I can't manage to get the right address...

Edited by Liftu

On 8/15/2023 at 4:50 PM, Lc90 said:

Is this procedure done in his script? The script is no longer available for download =(

I looked at the script, and it searched for "price;min card;max cards" so for example 300D;6D;14D, but it doesn't work on my version of the game.

• 2 months later...

hey please provide some update on this game all old scripts and values are not working right now.

On 8/20/2023 at 2:48 PM, Liftu said:

I looked at the script, and it searched for "price;min card;max cards" so for example 300D;6D;14D, but it doesn't work on my version of the game.

same not working on new version of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 🙂
Last two days spended on hacking Lumber Inc and still can`t hack current version...
Last version where all above methods was working that i tested is 1.7.7 from August 2023.
Current version is 1.8.5. From Halloween event version method for easy searching box prices and prizes from Lumber Pass is not working.

I`m talking about searching by id and price like: 2D;300E 

My solution for now is to start new game using old version of game.

Find old version of Lumber Inc (1.7.7 is working good) in google, there is a site with all versions from last year. https://lumber-inc.en.uptodown.com/android/versions
Download 1.7.7, Install it.
At first run it will ask for download data, confirm. After "Data checking" screen with progress bar it will say that update is available. Close game, turn off internet and/or wi-fi connection, run Lumber inc again. When it will process "Data checking" or it will show that there is problem with connection you can turn on internet connection again and hit "retry". It will run normally without asking for update.

You will start from begining. Do the first steps with tutorial. When you will have acces to shop easiest way to max your account is to find premium and biz boxes first:
Premium box: search for 2D;100E:20 results refine by searching 100 (only "100" shoul left). Then edit value, hit "more" and raise by 1 - you should have results like 101,102,103.. etc
open shop, check price of premium box - it should be like 129 (price should change from 100 to one of changed values). You can refin again by actual price - in this example it will be 129. Change value of this to 0 and you can buy premium box for free.
Same works for Biz box, search for 2D;300E:20  (you don`t need to put ":20" in search, it only makes searching little faster, you can put 2D;300E too).
For Workshop, House Owner and Blueprints chests search for 2D;150E when you will have acces for all of them. Wait untill you will have all of this three boxes available in shop, then you can find them at once.
Explanation: "2D" is ID of Diamonds, it`s 2 in "Dword" value type. 100E is box or reward price/value, it`s in "Double" value type. So if you have box price 100 diamonds, it will be 2D;100E, if you`re looking for 25 diamonds reward in Lumber Pass it will be 2D;25E, for 50 diamonds it will be 2D;50E

When you`re doing first steps remember to not take rewards from lumber pass, especially diamonds. Search for 2D;25E, refine by 25, raise by 1. Go to Lumber Pass rewards list ad check for amount of diamonds as 6 rank reward - it should change from 25 to one of raised numbers, in exemplum 32. refine be new value, in this example 32. change value for many "9" like "999999999999999999999999" - you can try as many 9 as GG will allow. Refresh Lumber Pass window by closing and open again. Check if amount of diamonds as a reward is like 10bb or something. If yes - good you did everything right. Do tasks to get this diamonds as reward. 
When you will do everything above let game to work for some time, build an play for few minutes.
Restart game.
When it will ask for update - do it. From version 1.7.7 it should update without problems.
If game kept all your progress like diamonds or cards obtained from free boxes you can save this progress to your Google Play account. Before that make sure that you have clean Google Play account. If you have old save - it will load old save so you will loose all above work 🙂
If Google Play will say that it can`t update game you have to go back to first steps - turn of internet connection, run game, wait till it will ask for internet connection, turn on internet - play for a moment, then synchronize game with google play account. When you will make sure that data is synced - close game, uninstal it, instal current version, get trough first steps, go to settings - synchronize account, it should load data with hacked diamonds. Enjoy 🙂

If someone will find a way to search for boxes prices or rewards in Lumber Pass in actual version  i will be gratefull for hint 🙂

Edited by Bartuc

On 11/17/2023 at 9:41 PM, Bartuc said:

Hi 🙂
Last two days spended on hacking Lumber Inc and still can`t hack current version...
Last version where all above methods was working that i tested is 1.7.7 from August 2023.
Current version is 1.8.5. From Halloween event version method for easy searching box prices and prizes from Lumber Pass is not working.

I`m talking about searching by id and price like: 2D;300E 

My solution for now is to start new game using old version of game.

Find old version of Lumber Inc (1.7.7 is working good) in google, there is a site with all versions from last year. https://lumber-inc.en.uptodown.com/android/versions
Download 1.7.7, Install it.
At first run it will ask for download data, confirm. After "Data checking" screen with progress bar it will say that update is available. Close game, turn off internet and/or wi-fi connection, run Lumber inc again. When it will process "Data checking" or it will show that there is problem with connection you can turn on internet connection again and hit "retry". It will run normally without asking for update.

You will start from begining. Do the first steps with tutorial. When you will have acces to shop easiest way to max your account is to find premium and biz boxes first:
Premium box: search for 2D;100E:20 results refine by searching 100 (only "100" shoul left). Then edit value, hit "more" and raise by 1 - you should have results like 101,102,103.. etc
open shop, check price of premium box - it should be like 129 (price should change from 100 to one of changed values). You can refin again by actual price - in this example it will be 129. Change value of this to 0 and you can buy premium box for free.
Same works for Biz box, search for 2D;300E:20  (you don`t need to put ":20" in search, it only makes searching little faster, you can put 2D;300E too).
For Workshop, House Owner and Blueprints chests search for 2D;150E when you will have acces for all of them. Wait untill you will have all of this three boxes available in shop, then you can find them at once.
Explanation: "2D" is ID of Diamonds, it`s 2 in "Dword" value type. 100E is box or reward price/value, it`s in "Double" value type. So if you have box price 100 diamonds, it will be 2D;100E, if you`re looking for 25 diamonds reward in Lumber Pass it will be 2D;25E, for 50 diamonds it will be 2D;50E

When you`re doing first steps remember to not take rewards from lumber pass, especially diamonds. Search for 2D;25E, refine by 25, raise by 1. Go to Lumber Pass rewards list ad check for amount of diamonds as 6 rank reward - it should change from 25 to one of raised numbers, in exemplum 32. refine be new value, in this example 32. change value for many "9" like "999999999999999999999999" - you can try as many 9 as GG will allow. Refresh Lumber Pass window by closing and open again. Check if amount of diamonds as a reward is like 10bb or something. If yes - good you did everything right. Do tasks to get this diamonds as reward. 
When you will do everything above let game to work for some time, build an play for few minutes.
Restart game.
When it will ask for update - do it. From version 1.7.7 it should update without problems.
If game kept all your progress like diamonds or cards obtained from free boxes you can save this progress to your Google Play account. Before that make sure that you have clean Google Play account. If you have old save - it will load old save so you will loose all above work 🙂
If Google Play will say that it can`t update game you have to go back to first steps - turn of internet connection, run game, wait till it will ask for internet connection, turn on internet - play for a moment, then synchronize game with google play account. When you will make sure that data is synced - close game, uninstal it, instal current version, get trough first steps, go to settings - synchronize account, it should load data with hacked diamonds. Enjoy 🙂

If someone will find a way to search for boxes prices or rewards in Lumber Pass in actual version  i will be gratefull for hint 🙂

No need to use previous version, i hacked everything in the game using current version.

First thing you need to do is to make a dump.cs of the game( with metadata and libil2cpp.so) in the Il2CppDumperGUI app. 

Now Iam giving a script named field_offset_finder use this script with the help of dump.cs 

Open dump.cs search what you want to hack. Copy the Class Name and field or offset of that thing now goto to gg open script paste class name and field or offset( check if you are using 32bit game if 32bit then click try 32bit) and run the script it will give you result change it as you want.

For Example if you want to hack chest card, open gg exicute script put ManagerCardsGenerator in Class Name and 0×8 , 0×10 (for minimum cards, search both one by one using same class name given) run script some results will be shown edit all to 998, for max cards put 0×C and 0×10 one by one using same class name given , now edit all these to 999 , you are done all chest will give you 998 to 999 manager cards per open.(i found these class name and offset using dump.cs)

You can also change chest rewards, for this put RewardType in class name and 0×8 in field , all rewards id will be shown by running script (if you don't know about rewards id search it dump.cs)

Feild_Offset_Finder_V3.lua

Edited by Nahra