Idle Lumber Empire (Lumber Inc.)

Aqarb

2 hours ago, fakavom372 said:

what should be on video? just find in google how to execute script in GG (three lines on right side will show information about buttons).

Execute script, on left above you will see new button. Click it and you will get screen for search class name and address.

Got no luck for the legendary managers 😭 0x110 already shows all 0 

3 hours ago, Racekieke said:

Got no luck for the legendary managers 😭 0x110 already shows all 0 

As Nahra mentioned, 0x110 is for 32 bit. He is using 32 bit, so all of the values he provides are 32 bit. You need to search through your 64 bit dump.cs to find the offset for 64 bit. Just to make sure I was following correctly, I created a 32 bit and 64 bit dump.cs, found the value he was providing and making sure the offset was what he said it was, then found the corresponding field/variable in the 64 bit dump and use that offset. The legendary managers is working for me (at least I think so, during my last legendary box (which you can also increase the numbers of when you do the ManagerCardsGenerator change), I got a bunch of different managers, but I'm not sure which ones would have been blocked otherwise.

2 hours ago, hypnotizeme21 said:

As Nahra mentioned, 0x110 is for 32 bit. He is using 32 bit, so all of the values he provides are 32 bit. You need to search through your 64 bit dump.cs to find the offset for 64 bit. Just to make sure I was following correctly, I created a 32 bit and 64 bit dump.cs, found the value he was providing and making sure the offset was what he said it was, then found the corresponding field/variable in the 64 bit dump and use that offset. The legendary managers is working for me (at least I think so, during my last legendary box (which you can also increase the numbers of when you do the ManagerCardsGenerator change), I got a bunch of different managers, but I'm not sure which ones would have been blocked otherwise.

14 Legendary Manager are Given in Game, i managed to get 13 Manager to Max out, 1 manager is missing don't know if it is now not available.

1 minute ago, hypnotizeme21 said:

Maybe that's the Christmas manager the game Facebook page has been talking about coming soon.

No i have read that manager name in dump.cs he is already in game 

32 minutes ago, Nahra said:

No i have read that manager name in dump.cs he is already in game 

One of the 14 managers in the game. There are 14 manager cards in your screenshots, one of which you don't have. The last one would make sense to be the Xmas manager, which is in the code and in the game, with the card you don't have, because you probably can't earn his card until they activate him with the next update or something.

1 hour ago, hypnotizeme21 said:

One of the 14 managers in the game. There are 14 manager cards in your screenshots, one of which you don't have. The last one would make sense to be the Xmas manager, which is in the code and in the game, with the card you don't have, because you probably can't earn his card until they activate him with the next update or something.

Yey

On 12/22/2023 at 10:26 PM, fakavom372 said:

It's amazing

How to open get such number of diamonds? and also all showed managers\trees?

How to unlock the ultimate and trees?

On 12/22/2023 at 4:04 PM, hypnotizeme21 said:

Thank you ! Fixed it

On 12/22/2023 at 7:10 PM, Nahra said:

Everything Unlocked.

Screenshot_20231222-230649.png

Screenshot_20231222-230608.png

Screenshot_20231222-230615.png

Screenshot_20231222-230634.png

Screenshot_20231222-230620.png

How to unlock ultimate and trees?

Ps : you missing legend george

On 12/24/2023 at 2:25 AM, Racekieke said:

How to unlock the ultimate and trees?

Thank you ! Fixed it

How to unlock ultimate and trees?

Ps : you missing legend george

So they moved george somewhere else. Because was going down the list with 0x110 and he isn't there anymore.

Only searching for the xtech now....

49 minutes ago, Racekieke said:

So they moved george somewhere else. Because was going down the list with 0x110 and he isn't there anymore.

Only searching for the xtech now....

Change Chest Type(by using class name ChestCSO and find its field in dump.cs , then swap id of deluxe chest with legendary chest or premium tree chest or rare tree chest).

You also can change card rarity (swap common to ultimate, it is also done by cards id) it is not nessary it is only for instant getting.

4 hours ago, Nahra said:

Change Chest Type(by using class name ChestCSO and find its field in dump.cs , then swap id of deluxe chest with legendary chest or premium tree chest or rare tree chest).

You also can change card rarity (swap common to ultimate, it is also done by cards id) it is not nessary it is only for instant getting.

Thanks works!