idle heroes/idle angels

ReyRabbit

I'm looking to hack either idle heroes or idle angels. if anyone wants to help me or plays the game and wants to work on it together then please respond.

any help will be much appreciated.

i haven't managed to hack idle heroes but i did manage to hack idle angels with a help of a friend but the hack got quickly patched.

looking for anything to be honest.

would love something like summons scrolls but more exp, gold, food or anything else is also fine.

On 5/15/2021 at 3:23 PM, ReyRabbit said:

I'm looking to hack either idle heroes or idle angels. if anyone wants to help me or plays the game and wants to work on it together then please respond.

any help will be much appreciated.

i haven't managed to hack idle heroes but i did manage to hack idle angels with a help of a friend but the hack got quickly patched.

looking for anything to be honest.

would love something like summons scrolls but more exp, gold, food or anything else is also fine.

can you tell me what you hacked and how ? maybe i can take a look at how they patched and if there is a bypass to it.

41 minutes ago, Royalgoddess said:

can you tell me what you hacked and how ? maybe i can take a look at how they patched and if there is a bypass to it.

So a few things. I added 17mil spins on roulette(u watch ad to get reward), used cheat engine to do this. This one hasn't been patched. 

There are boxes that let's you choose rewards. I used gg to find addresses of all items and subtracted one and added others to make it seem like I was getting 1 item instead I got multiple copies. This is patched. 

I added spins in another account recently. It works but they ban you within 24 hours. 

This is for Idle angels. 

ok so i tried everything in Idle Angels, unfortunatelly all the values are server sided. Nothing is local to the game. so no hacks for Idle Angels, i will try the Idle Heroes and note here if i can hack anything there.

1 hour ago, Royalgoddess said:

ok so i tried everything in Idle Angels, unfortunatelly all the values are server sided. Nothing is local to the game. so no hacks for Idle Angels, i will try the Idle Heroes and note here if i can hack anything there.

OK bro. I do love Idle heroes so much so hopefully you can hack something. 

10 hours ago, ReyRabbit said:

OK bro. I do love Idle heroes so much so hopefully you can hack something. 

Hello Friend, Idle Heroes is still hackable. The values are all stored as E double. search by Edouble until you get 1 value and then you can edit to anything 😄 !!!! Also they are all stored in memory location type Ca. i am using Bluestacks so my memory locations is Ca. if you are using phone then just do auto and see which memory location is showing up for you. Keep refining until you get 1 value and then edit and win win win win !!!!!

54 minutes ago, Royalgoddess said:

Hello Friend, Idle Heroes is still hackable. The values are all stored as E double. search by Edouble until you get 1 value and then you can edit to anything 😄 !!!! Also they are all stored in memory location type Ca. i am using Bluestacks so my memory locations is Ca. if you are using phone then just do auto and see which memory location is showing up for you. Keep refining until you get 1 value and then edit and win win win win !!!!!

ooooh actually never mind, this doesn't work anymore. The server refreshes your values and it resests it to your original amount 😞 😞 😞 😞 LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME 

10 hours ago, Royalgoddess said:

ooooh actually never mind, this doesn't work anymore. The server refreshes your values and it resests it to your original amount 😞 😞 😞 😞 LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME 

Yhh man. I can get the values changed but can't use it. It keeps saying server side code - 1.

Hopefully you find something that works lol

20 minutes ago, ReyRabbit said:

Yhh man. I can get the values changed but can't use it. It keeps saying server side code - 1.

Hopefully you find something that works lol

unfortunately i tried everything. All values are checked against the server, so whatever the client sends it just ignores and gets the values from the server. That's why, even you can change values on the client side and it shows the changed values, the real values calculated are from the server side. I even tried to do it offline but nothing, the game won't run in offline mode. So yeah, the only other thing to do is packet editing through WPE pro, but i am assuming the server probably has checksum to guard against foreign values, so probably useless. Sorry 

On 5/22/2021 at 5:06 AM, Royalgoddess said:

unfortunately i tried everything. All values are checked against the server, so whatever the client sends it just ignores and gets the values from the server. That's why, even you can change values on the client side and it shows the changed values, the real values calculated are from the server side. I even tried to do it offline but nothing, the game won't run in offline mode. So yeah, the only other thing to do is packet editing through WPE pro, but i am assuming the server probably has checksum to guard against foreign values, so probably useless. Sorry 

Thank you for your help. Atleast you tried. I really appreciate it. 

Do you know how to make a private server? 

1 hour ago, ReyRabbit said:

Thank you for your help. Atleast you tried. I really appreciate it. 

Do you know how to make a private server? 

i dunnot how to make a private server, but i hear you can download a modded version of Idle heroes and play there. The version has no tutorial and u start off with VIP 13. i tried that and it seems like an older version of the game. Maybe you can try that. 

6 hours ago, Royalgoddess said:

i dunnot how to make a private server, but i hear you can download a modded version of Idle heroes and play there. The version has no tutorial and u start off with VIP 13. i tried that and it seems like an older version of the game. Maybe you can try that. 

I used to play that but bcs of no new update I left about a year ago and the game is still the same so it's no as fun. 

Thank you very much. 

Do you know any good games that are hackable? 

14 minutes ago, ReyRabbit said:

I used to play that but bcs of no new update I left about a year ago and the game is still the same so it's no as fun. 

Thank you very much. 

Do you know any good games that are hackable? 

depends on what kind of game you like, i mostly play offline shooters, tower defense, rpg - single player and turn based etc. Lately i am into gacha games and hence trying to find a good hackable one. If you list the games you like maybe i can see if i already played them or if they are hackable.

Just now, Royalgoddess said:

depends on what kind of game you like, i mostly play offline shooters, tower defense, rpg - single player and turn based etc. Lately i am into gacha games and hence trying to find a good hackable one. If you list the games you like maybe i can see if i already played them or if they are hackable.

I love gacha games and I would love to see them hacked. Few games I love are, pokemon master, Idle angels and Idle legends. 

I also love pubg mobile and pokemon go. 

Do you have any other gacha games you play that are good and hackable? 

24 minutes ago, ReyRabbit said:

I love gacha games and I would love to see them hacked. Few games I love are, pokemon master, Idle angels and Idle legends. 

I also love pubg mobile and pokemon go. 

Do you have any other gacha games you play that are good and hackable? 

Guild master is a good one. Fantasy league is also a decent one. In fantasy league once u hack u cant doo online stuff though as they ban your id. So you can only play PVE. Heroes Infinity is also a decent one.