Idle Lumber Empire (Lumber Inc.)

Aqarb

2 hours ago, Nahra said:

No need to use previous version, i hacked everything in the game using current version.

First thing you need to do is to make a dump.cs of the game( with metadata and libil2cpp.so) in the Il2CppDumperGUI app. 

Now Iam giving a script named field_offset_finder use this script with the help of dump.cs 

Open dump.cs search what you want to hack. Copy the Class Name and field or offset of that thing now goto to gg open script paste class name and field or offset( check if you are using 32bit game if 32bit then click try 32bit) and run the script it will give you result change it as you want.

For Example if you want to hack chest card, open gg exicute script put ManagerCardsGenerator in Class Name and 0×8 , 0×10 (for minimum cards, search both one by one using same class name given) run script some results will be shown edit all to 998, for max cards put 0×C and 0×10 one by one using same class name given , now edit all these to 999 , you are done all chest will give you 998 to 999 manager cards per open.(i found these class name and offset using dump.cs)

You can also change chest rewards, for this put RewardType in class name and 0×8 in field , all rewards id will be shown by running script (if you don't know about rewards id search it dump.cs)

Feild_Offset_Finder_V3.lua 12.27 kB · 1 download

Sorry for Max Cards 0×C and 0×14

2 hours ago, Nahra said:

No need to use previous version, i hacked everything in the game using current version.

First thing you need to do is to make a dump.cs of the game( with metadata and libil2cpp.so) in the Il2CppDumperGUI app. 

Now Iam giving a script named field_offset_finder use this script with the help of dump.cs 

Open dump.cs search what you want to hack. Copy the Class Name and field or offset of that thing now goto to gg open script paste class name and field or offset( check if you are using 32bit game if 32bit then click try 32bit) and run the script it will give you result change it as you want.

For Example if you want to hack chest card, open gg exicute script put ManagerCardsGenerator in Class Name and 0×8 , 0×10 (for minimum cards, search both one by one using same class name given) run script some results will be shown edit all to 998, for max cards put 0×C and 0×10 one by one using same class name given , now edit all these to 999 , you are done all chest will give you 998 to 999 manager cards per open.(i found these class name and offset using dump.cs)

You can also change chest rewards, for this put RewardType in class name and 0×8 in field , all rewards id will be shown by running script (if you don't know about rewards id search it dump.cs)

Feild_Offset_Finder_V3.lua 12.27 kB · 1 download

Edited by Nahra
Mistake

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been able to use Game Guardian to find the free diamond box and mod it to give lots of diamonds, and gave myself a ton of workshop lumber/nails/paint, but I haven't been able to find the legendary cards. I can't find any of the other boxes. The script no longer works to find the boxes. Has anyone figured out a way to get the legendary cards? I am working with the current version of the game. What I have been able to do already is pretty great, really the legendary cards is the only thing I am missing. Doing reputation would be helpful, but with unlimited diamonds and building materials its pretty quick to go through warehouse orders to add reputation.

On 12/13/2023 at 8:46 PM, hypnotizeme21 said:

I have been able to use Game Guardian to find the free diamond box and mod it to give lots of diamonds, and gave myself a ton of workshop lumber/nails/paint, but I haven't been able to find the legendary cards. I can't find any of the other boxes. The script no longer works to find the boxes. Has anyone figured out a way to get the legendary cards? I am working with the current version of the game. What I have been able to do already is pretty great, really the legendary cards is the only thing I am missing. Doing reputation would be helpful, but with unlimited diamonds and building materials its pretty quick to go through warehouse orders to add reputation.

For 32 bit 

Search this in Script i provided 

Class Name :LegendarySupervisor

Field :0x110

Exicute script and Change all results to 0.

Now you will be able get all types of Legendary manager in langendry chest.

5 hours ago, Nahra said:

For 32 bit 

You have been super helpful, thank you. I am using 64 bit, but I am checking the numbers you provide against 32 bit, and see the corresponding numbers for 64 bit. I was able to get the 998 to 999 cards working, which is pretty cool. I wasn't clear in my last request though. I see this modification would let you get all managers in the legendary chest, but I was really hoping to figure out how to get a legendary chest instead of a premium chest or something like that. It is very rare that I'm able to get a legendary chest. I have tried searching RewardValue, and changing all the rewardType to legendary chest, or legendary card, I have tried ManagerCardsGenerator and changing the SupervisorPool to Legendary, but I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks again for your help so far, and for any other info you can provide. I am learning a lot.

On 12/18/2023 at 7:51 PM, Nahra said:

For 32 bit 

Can you share the script? Thx

On 12/19/2023 at 2:12 AM, hypnotizeme21 said:

You have been super helpful, thank you. I am using 64 bit, but I am checking the numbers you provide against 32 bit, and see the corresponding numbers for 64 bit. I was able to get the 998 to 999 cards working, which is pretty cool. I wasn't clear in my last request though. I see this modification would let you get all managers in the legendary chest, but I was really hoping to figure out how to get a legendary chest instead of a premium chest or something like that. It is very rare that I'm able to get a legendary chest. I have tried searching RewardValue, and changing all the rewardType to legendary chest, or legendary card, I have tried ManagerCardsGenerator and changing the SupervisorPool to Legendary, but I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks again for your help so far, and for any other info you can provide. I am learning a lot.

Can you send video ? For cards

16 hours ago, Racekieke said:

Can you send video ? For cards

what should be on video? just find in google how to execute script in GG (three lines on right side will show information about buttons).

Execute script, on left above you will see new button. Click it and you will get screen for search class name and address.

On 12/19/2023 at 2:12 AM, hypnotizeme21 said:

When i search it with script already says 0. 64bit.

But only 6managers will show.