Idle Lumber Empire (Lumber Inc.)

Aqarb

12 hours ago, Nahra said:

Change Chest Type(by using class name ChestCSO and find its field in dump.cs , then swap id of deluxe chest with legendary chest or premium tree chest or rare tree chest).

You also can change card rarity (swap common to ultimate, it is also done by cards id) it is not nessary it is only for instant getting.

I can get some of them to work, but others do not. I tried changing the workshop chest to Legendary and it works, but if I try to change it to a deluxe chest or a tree chest it doesn't. Have you found any rhyme or reason to this?

On 12/28/2023 at 12:47 PM, hypnotizeme21 said:

I can get some of them to work, but others do not. I tried changing the workshop chest to Legendary and it works, but if I try to change it to a deluxe chest or a tree chest it doesn't. Have you found any rhyme or reason to this?

Change 602 with 9 and 9 with 602

And check rarity. Change 5 with 1 and 1 with 5

Edited by Racekieke
More info

On 12/28/2023 at 4:47 PM, hypnotizeme21 said:

I don't know why they can't change but forgot about that changes id of deluxe chest with legendary chest or premium tree or Rare Tree chest it will work.

On 1/3/2024 at 9:21 PM, Nahra said:

I don't know why they can't change but forgot about that changes id of deluxe chest with legendary chest or premium tree or Rare Tree chest it will work.

Yes got everything unlocked with changing the legendary chest !!!! Thanks again.

Only money i couldnt find.

12 hours ago, Racekieke said:

Yes got everything unlocked with changing the legendary chest !!!! Thanks again.

If you have gem anything can be bought.

17 hours ago, Racekieke said:

If you are doing that, are you just using the lumber pass and a ton of diamonds to get to the legendary chest over and over, and getting the trees and outfit items that way? I haven't had any luck increasing the number of trees from the tree chests.

I also just tried changing the legendary chest to a premium tree chest (9 to 521) and it still gave me a legendary chest. I did try to mod the number of items the tree chest gave me, so maybe that messed something up, but I'm not sure.

On 1/5/2024 at 5:17 PM, hypnotizeme21 said:

If you are doing that, are you just using the lumber pass and a ton of diamonds to get to the legendary chest over and over, and getting the trees and outfit items that way? I haven't had any luck increasing the number of trees from the tree chests.

I also just tried changing the legendary chest to a premium tree chest (9 to 521) and it still gave me a legendary chest. I did try to mod the number of items the tree chest gave me, so maybe that messed something up, but I'm not sure.

Make sure you change the other chest number also so you exclude the legendary chest. And change lumber pass to 35 so no need to pay with diamonds

On 1/5/2024 at 11:23 AM, Nahra said:

If you have gem anything can be bought.

Yes but need a lot of money and with diamonds it doesnt go so fast

25 minutes ago, Racekieke said:

Make sure you change the other chest number also so you exclude the legendary chest. And change lumber pass to 35 so no need to pay with diamonds

Or how to change the time travel earnings?

9 hours ago, Racekieke said:

I hadn't looked at the pass stuff yet, but there's a lot of info there. Are you saying you can automatically change the lumber pass to level 35? Would you mind sharing how? I looked through the dump.cs but couldn't find the class and offset that seemed to make sense.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2024 at 9:38 PM, hypnotizeme21 said:

I hadn't looked at the pass stuff yet, but there's a lot of info there. Are you saying you can automatically change the lumber pass to level 35? Would you mind sharing how? I looked through the dump.cs but couldn't find the class and offset that seemed to make sense.

Just do search and level up couple times search again and freeze on 35

On 19‏/11‏/2023 at 14:57, Nahra said:

لا حاجة لاستخدام الإصدار السابق، لقد قمت باختراق كل شيء في اللعبة باستخدام الإصدار الحالي.

أول شيء عليك القيام به هو إنشاء ملف dump.cs للعبة (مع البيانات الوصفية وlibil2cpp.so) في تطبيق Il2CppDumperGUI. 

الآن أقدم برنامجًا نصيًا باسم field_offset_finder استخدم هذا البرنامج النصي بمساعدة dump.cs 

افتح dump.cs وابحث عما تريد اختراقه. انسخ اسم الفئة والحقل أو الإزاحة لذلك الشيء، انتقل الآن إلى البرنامج النصي المفتوح والصق اسم الفئة والحقل أو الإزاحة (تحقق مما إذا كنت تستخدم لعبة 32 بت إذا كانت 32 بت ثم انقر فوق تجربة 32 بت) وقم بتشغيل البرنامج النصي وسيعطيك نتيجة لتغييره كما تريد.

على سبيل المثال، إذا كنت تريد اختراق بطاقة الصندوق، افتح البرنامج النصي gg exicute، ثم ضع ManagerCardsGenerator في اسم الفئة و0×8، 0×10 (بالنسبة للحد الأدنى من البطاقات، ابحث في كل واحدة تلو الأخرى باستخدام نفس اسم الفئة المحدد) قم بتشغيل البرنامج النصي وستظهر بعض النتائج قم بتحرير الكل إلى 998، بالنسبة إلى الحد الأقصى للبطاقات، ضع 0×C و0×10 واحدة تلو الأخرى باستخدام نفس اسم الفئة المحدد، والآن قم بتحرير كل هذه إلى 999، لقد انتهيت من كل الصناديق، وسوف يمنحك 998 إلى 999 بطاقة مدير لكل عملية فتح.(i) تم العثور على اسم الفئة وإزاحته باستخدام dump.cs)

يمكنك أيضًا تغيير مكافآت الصناديق، لذلك ضع RewardType في اسم الفئة و0×8 في الحقل، وسيتم عرض جميع معرفات المكافآت عن طريق تشغيل البرنامج النصي (إذا كنت لا تعرف معرف المكافآت، فابحث عنه dump.cs)

Feild_Offset_Finder_V3.lua 12.27 كيلو بايت · 36 التنزيلات

Sorry sir, can you make a video tutorial for the mentioned method please? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2023 at 11:46 AM, hypnotizeme21 said:

He podido usar Game Guardian para encontrar la caja de diamantes gratis y modificarla para dar muchos diamantes, y me di una tonelada de madera/clavos/pintura de taller, pero no he podido encontrar las cartas legendarias. No puedo encontrar ninguna de las otras cajas. El script ya no funciona para encontrar las cajas. ¿Alguien ha encontrado una manera de obtener las cartas legendarias? Estoy trabajando con la versión actual del juego. Lo que ya he podido hacer es bastante bueno, realmente las cartas legendarias es lo único que me falta. Hacer reputación sería útil, pero con diamantes y materiales de construcción ilimitados, es bastante rápido revisar los pedidos de almacén para agregar reputación.

How do I change the amount and type of chest reward for diamonds? try using RewardType class and field 0x8 changing all values to 2 which is the diamond id but no results.. If someone can help me please I am using the current version 1.9.1..

• 1 month later...
On 3/21/2024 at 11:06 PM, Khadimulislam said:

Please Share Full Unlock Video In your Youtube Channel

I don't have YouTube Channel i have explained everything here read it carefully

• 4 weeks later...