Craft of survival: immortal

Toxion

On 3/3/2022 at 3:16 PM, sammax71 said:

When I first changed it to grass I didn't have any that's why it directed me to buy crystals. Does help if you actually have some of the item 😂

Lol, ya that would probably help, I was finding some useful ids to add, I will also make it so you can enter an id instead. I will have something posted later today or when I wake up.

18 minutes ago, BadCase said:

Well finally got banned after changing the Rewarded Id a few hundred times lol

Here are exported edits for my il2cpp fields script

Instant travel

Xp boost

Fix shop prices

I am pretty sure these ones are safe

com.action.survival.craft.rpg_Sat Mar 05 01:41:22 2022_export.json 620 B · 5 downloads

I just went to go into the game and I've been banned too 😂😂

Last thing I did was hacking the items in my inventory. I guess that's what did it for me.

Guys don't do time jump.  All temporary quest location dont disappear and energy rimer stuck.

I got blocked even i didn't do anything in shop.  Except free chest time jump. 

One more.. You can repair anything with zero crystal refine value normally and dont put zero it will crash insted put -1 and freeze. 

Guys don't do time jump.  All temporary quest location dont disappear and energy rimer stuck.

One more.. You can repair anything with zero crystal refine value normally and dont put zero it will crash insted put -1 and freeze. 

Guys don't do time jump.  All temporary quest location dont disappear and energy timer stuck.

Screenshot_20220305_135535.thumb.jpg.fc079544fe7bac755feb3d11253e282d.jpg

1 hour ago, JinXprO said:

Thanks its working .. but its only working for 32 bit .. instant travel doesnt seem to work, the character just stuck. anyway thanks for the script and the .json file.

Just use Time Jump for instant travel.

You get banned, the game has been launched and security is tightened, changing even the slightest thing gets u a ban i guess, there is an account i didn't use any cheat on but time jump but still u got banned after a while

On 3/5/2022 at 3:45 PM, BadCase said:

Well finally got banned after changing the Rewarded Id a few hundred times lol

Here are exported edits for my il2cpp fields script

Instant travel

Xp boost

Fix shop prices

I am pretty sure these ones are safe

com.action.survival.craft.rpg_Sat Mar 05 01:41:22 2022_export.json 620 B · 19 downloads

After game updates. only instant travel is working, others are not working.