Craft of survival: immortal

Toxion

6 hours ago, TouchMe said:

After game updates. only instant travel is working, others are not working.

I think it still works but it needs to be done again. I had to redo mine for instant crafting and unlocking all the blueprints.

Couple of other things I noticed about this game. Crystals look safe to hack as long as you don't go too high. I gave myself 25,000 and never got banned. Also, don't mess with the traders. I changed the amounts of their stock so I could buy unlimited items from them but now I get a "save error" message if I try to load the game.

Antiban trick as per my experience -

Dont purchase special or limited chests.

Don't open many chests and fill your inbox.

Game sends log automatically so ban is not instant clear data after purchase.

Don't do time jump if daily login or energy timer stopped then high ban chance. 

Dont mess with traders specially in village.

i did it and set the value 25k directly once, i tried to edit again but the game force close, after i tried few times still the same and got me banned. maybe i did bad edit or something else.

5 minutes ago, JinXprO said:

i did it and set the value 25k directly once, i tried to edit again but the game force close, after i tried few times still the same and got me banned. maybe i did bad edit or something else.

I was playing with 25k crystals for a few days with no ban. Unless they changed it in a new update. I'm unable to log in at all now so I can't test it any more.

20 hours ago, sammax71 said:

I think it still works but it needs to be done again. I had to redo mine for instant crafting and unlocking all the blueprints.

Couple of other things I noticed about this game. Crystals look safe to hack as long as you don't go too high. I gave myself 25,000 and never got banned. Also, don't mess with the traders. I changed the amounts of their stock so I could buy unlimited items from them but now I get a "save error" message if I try to load the game.

Can you share your script?

Mainly change the item price to 1

3 hours ago, TouchMe said:

Can you share your script?

Mainly change the item price to 1

I only used a script to unlock the blueprints and to craft instantly. I just used to change shop prices manually when I needed to buy anything.

16 hours ago, sammax71 said:

I was playing with 25k crystals for a few days with no ban. Unless they changed it in a new update. I'm unable to log in at all now so I can't test it any more.

Your save game cannot be loaded or unplayable, right ? If so, and you really want to play a fresh start just paste this to the terminal emulator 

settings put secure android_id *2cc21a07c9953fe8

*insert your own random android id, root required

17 minutes ago, JinXprO said:

Your save game cannot be loaded or unplayable, right ? If so, and you really want to play a fresh start just paste this to the terminal emulator 

settings put secure android_id *2cc21a07c9953fe8

*insert your own random android id, root required

1934548902_Screenshot_20220309-150231_CraftofSurvival.thumb.jpg.b5ed26b848f11fb1efdd0dfbc5ae4204.jpg

Thanks for that but I don't really understand any of it 😂

This is what I get when I try to play. I'm not too worried about playing again it just means I'm unable to help anyone else if they ask questions.

On 3/9/2022 at 12:06 PM, sammax71 said:

I only used a script to unlock the blueprints and to craft instantly. I just used to change shop prices manually when I needed to buy anything.

Free craft work on upgrading buildings?

How to do it?  Please explain what to search and change.

Quest rewards also can be multiplied by "value X4" but dont change whole bunch of results filter them. 

Anybody got any way around travel or stamina? I can't seem to make free travel work and if using Time Jump causes issues I don't want to use that.

I can share how to get free blueprint crafting which includes free castle and workbench upgrades if anybody is still playing and not banned 😂

2 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Anybody got any way around travel or stamina? I can't seem to make free travel work and if using Time Jump causes issues I don't want to use that.

I can share how to get free blueprint crafting which includes free castle and workbench upgrades if anybody is still playing and not banned 😂

why you really want to exploring around the map when you can upgrade all buildings with no cost ? 

btw i have been banned 4th times for being greedy 🤣

14 minutes ago, JinXprO said:

why you really want to exploring around the map when you can upgrade all buildings with no cost ? 

btw i have been banned 4th times for being greedy 🤣

Well, I'm still completing all the quests. That's why I'm travelling.

Fortunately they banned my game that had the stuck save game so that allowed me to start another 😂

Here's a way to get stamina potions cheaply:

Normal recipe is 1 Empty Flask + 2 Berry Infusion + 2 Ginger Infusion

Berry Infusion + Ginger Infusion can be made for free.

Then it's just a case of how many flasks you can get. You can exchange with the trader for free and then however many you pick up on your travels.

Also the recipe can be changed to 1 Flask + 1 Berry Inf + 1 Ging Inf. If you make those 0 the game crashes.