Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please

vishal_0610

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2021 at 6:09 AM, yuruchiki said:

for me doing that is a pain and time consuming since my phone is not rooted and I have to hide it from the game which make the search way slower

so I just reverse the thing and give myself like 100k techniques

Can you explain how you do it please?

Ok, so I just finished reading most of the replies/comments here. But most of them are quite old already and might not work anymore. But, after a few tinkering, here's what I found:

1. Can hack gold (I used the steps made by other comments. Also, seems safe since I hacked 999m gold yesterday and didn't got banned this morning)

2. Can hack materials (again, I just followed the steps in this post. Seems also safe)

3. Can hack special items (I hacked legendary scroll on new account, albeit took some time, and got banned after a few minutes )

4. Can hack elementals and buy all the 5 per day chests.

5. There's a modded apk where you can manipulate game speed, move speed, and god mode (not sure if Also possible using GG)

I'm a bit skeptical with number 3 tho. Before I got banned, I already summoned a lot of legendary heroes. After which, I tried to change my gold and accidentally put quadrillions and the game crashed. When I returned, the game was fine and I did another gold search but the game crashed. When I restarted, that's where I got the ban. I'm also thinking of the possibility that the game detected my hacks when I collected awakening stones from the legendaries I banished. Cuz by the looks of it, it seems to be server-sided. I need to do a bunch of trials and errors tho. Hopefully someone already knows the answer.

But, are there any other safe hacks?

So... just realized... how to remove ban? Lol. I saw other comments and tried a few stuff but none worked. I'm planning on moving to android 10 so I can use Vmos (even tho I still think it's sketchy) cuz I could just randomize all the device ID there. I'll just wait for a reply for a few days before doing it....

alguno virtual que funciona, porque lo he probado muchas veces (la APP de evil hunter tycoon se cierra) lo probé con algunos x8sandbox, vmos, f1 vm, sí, he intentado ocultarlo pero el juego se cierra o simplemente lo inicio después unos segundos se cierra. ¿Alguna recomendación o solución? gracias . o simplemente está parcheado😔

(I'm not root )

Edited by aquaaaaaaaaa

On 10/12/2023 at 11:30 AM, takumoKun said:

So... just realized... how to remove ban? Lol. I saw other comments and tried a few stuff but none worked. I'm planning on moving to android 10 so I can use Vmos (even tho I still think it's sketchy) cuz I could just randomize all the device ID there. I'll just wait for a reply for a few days before doing it....

Delete data, reinstall, used vpn for a few login, after a few login you don't need to use vpn again

On 10/20/2023 at 9:27 PM, Maskerad said:

Delete data, reinstall, used vpn for a few login, after a few login you don't need to use vpn again

Forgot to update my comment. I did the same thing and it already worked. But I manage to get my new account to get banned again lol. Do you know if it's safe to hack colosseum shop prices to zero and buy items there? I think that's what caused my ban. Also, can you share some things you know that are safe to hack? Thanks