Jump to content
We are investigating issues where accounts became locked on login attempt #1. Lock feature disabled for now. ×

Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please


 Share

Recommended Posts

Guys im reach to torment 3 so i want to talk with someone in private about stragy and other thing like gear, power up etc etc that im not understand yet so if someone with experience in that game want to PM me maybe we can talk in discord or in private chat ty.

@vishal_0610 i dont know but im looking too because i need those hack too...but if i remember well those was server side.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Kimastar said:

Guys im reach to torment 3 so i want to talk with someone in private about stragy and other thing like gear, power up etc etc that im not understand yet so if someone with experience in that game want to PM me maybe we can talk in discord or in private chat ty.

@vishal_0610 i dont know but im looking too because i need those hack too...but if i remember well those was server side.

I had game experience u can discord me i will give u guide 

7 hours ago, Kimastar said:

can u do a test pls? idk if working....

how about GEXP? i dont see those item...wotch is the max i can hack to be safe?

Gexp several side it's only virtual

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

That's the message I get if I don't hide the game in Magisk or if I don't select option 4 in the "hide GameGuardian from the game" settings.

Actually i m using VphoneGaGa and i didnt find there root manager where i untick evil hunter do u any solution what to do next 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, sammax71 said:

That's the message I get if I don't hide the game in Magisk or if I don't select option 4 in the "hide GameGuardian from the game" settings.

1 - U can just hide with option 2 and 3 because to me its working

 

2 - Also i have another question...

I was able to hack in gladiator tab to buy the equip but not the item master sigil....because there some item that hask for gladiator and master sigil....its possible to hack master sigil?

 

3 - Last question...

Im tryed to backup the save inside a data but didnt worked....the save is stored inside OBB???

Edited by Kimastar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

1 - U can just hide with option 2 and 3 because to me its working

 

2 - Also i have another question...

I was able to hack in gladiator tab to buy the equip but not the item master sigil....because there some item that hask for gladiator and master sigil....its possible to hack master sigil?

 

3 - Last question...

Im tryed to backup the save inside a data but didnt worked....the save is stored inside OBB???

1) OK. Whenever I turned off 4 to use speed hack I got that message. Maybe it was just the speed hack doing it and not the turning off of option 4.

2) No idea. I never got as far as seeing a Master Sigil 🤷🏻‍♂️

3) No idea. I never backed up the game 🤷🏻‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.