Too many values for one value

Basically I'm trying to edit bullet spread, this being rifle, but the value is 0, on anonymous range, I get 23 million results, I refined it, and selected unchanged on fuzzy search so I would get less chance of crashing, I also did a group search to get less results, like 0F;1000D, but I still crash, what could I do? 

1 hour ago, EatAlterWalter said:

Basically I'm trying to edit bullet spread, this being rifle, but the value is 0, on anonymous range, I get 23 million results, I refined it, and selected unchanged on fuzzy search so I would get less chance of crashing, I also did a group search to get less results, like 0F;1000D, but I still crash, what could I do? 

Offsets.

2 hours ago, EatAlterWalter said:

Hi.

Name of the game please?

0 as bullet dispersion is very odd. Unless that value is not what you say it is. Out curiosity would like to see it for my self 😅

Sorry, I may have said this wrong way

Basically like bullet spread, it is hard to explain but for mini gun it is 0.15 the spread of the shots, and if I edit to 0 then it shoots directly, so it doesn't spread everywhere, and rifle doesn't have a spread, but it is 0 since it directly shoots, I want to make it so the shot does spread, so then if it spreads it is more likely to shoot at the player

1 hour ago, MonkeySAN said:

any game in particular?

Sorry, I would prefer to keep the game secret

19 minutes ago, EatAlterWalter said:

Basically like bullet spread, it is hard to explain but for mini gun it is 0.15 the spread of the shots, and if I edit to 0 then it shoots directly, so it doesn't spread everywhere, and rifle doesn't have a spread, but it is 0 since it directly shoots, I want to make it so the shot does spread, so then if it spreads it is more likely to shoot at the player

I will help you. I know this game.

28 minutes ago, EatAlterWalter said:

the game is simple sandbox 1 or simple sandbox 2 lmao you can't keep game secret unless people play it too.

this game is an UGH to cheat on it has anti cheat but modders can bypass it. when i modify ammo it says cheater and kicks me out

but back to the game can't you just search value then switch guns? diffrent guns diffrent spread correct?

Edited by Crystal_Mods100x

56 minutes ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

the game is simple sandbox 1 or simple sandbox 2 lmao you can't keep game secret unless people play it too.

this game is an UGH to cheat on it has anti cheat but modders can bypass it. when i modify ammo it says cheater and kicks me out

but back to the game can't you just search value then switch guns? diffrent guns diffrent spread correct?

Not in this case.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Shaman_
      I'm using game guardian on a virtual space, with root enabled 
      —————————
      I tried on a game to change diamonds amount. I searched the amount I have (21), selected "double", and it was found, choose to exchange it with 2k. And when I spent some of the (21 diamonds) it automatically changed to 2k. Hooray!
      —————————
      Now I've tried the same method on another game "Granny's house "

First of all, when tried to select its process, I found 3 copies of it not only 1, but I choose the biggest one

I wan to change the money amount or the souls
      I searched 1052 as "double"

But I found nothing I tried 10 too, but also nothing. I tried spending some and changing the amount, then searched 990, I got two results, I selected to change them to 6k and spent some, but the money amount didn't change 

Then I tried "auto search" and got many results in different data types 

so when I try to give the alternative value, it request to select one data type. So I tried them all but nothing changed 
      ————————————
      So, is the method I used on the first game doesn't apply on all the games ?? 
      And if there's another methods, is there's any tutorial for it ?
      I'm not expert, this what I understood from reading and watching some tutorial and then tried to do it 
      Thank you for any help 

• By Amongus0_0
      how to fix this error 

error script: luaj.o: load /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/SharedFolder/[0.3] for Standoff 0.18.0.lua: luaj.o: unsupported int size: 32
       at luaj.LuaValue.a(src:997)
       at luaj.Globals.c_(src:255)
       at android.ext.Script.d(src:5992)
       at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(src:5785)
      Caused by: luaj.o: unsupported int size: 32
       at luaj.f.a(src:518)
       at luaj.k.a(src:554)
       at luaj.Globals.a(src:301)
       at luaj.Globals.a(src:267)
       at luaj.Globals.c_(src:249)
       ... 2 more
    • By Gamer880
      2021-12-27-11-11-38.mp4 I installed game guardian on Android 11 (root). Device: Asus Rog 2.
      Managed to install gg on a rooted android 11 device but I'm unable to run scripts.
      Can someone please help me with this issue? Thanks
    • By AhMasaSih
      So I got IP banned from some game do anyone know how to change my IP completely with root because VPN doesn't work
    • By Beast-chan
      Hey everyone!
      I recently got into arm7 Lib-hacking and its working pretty well  ,but I'm pretty new so there are still many things where I'm pretty unsure so I have a few questions to ask and hope that someone can help me by answer them 

So basically my process of hacking libs is like this : 
                                                                                                => I dump the game
                                                                                                => find interesting Syntacs
                                                                                                => copy the offset
                                                                                                => copy a big hex-string
                                                                                                => Search in Xa:Code app (Il2cpp) for  the address  (ex. h0A 70 10 ..... E1 ) 
                                                                                                =>edit the addrees and one below the address with a hex value i got out of the internet

edit ex. 0A701090r => h0000A0E3
                                                                                                                                             E5000051r => h1EFF2FE1    (trying to set to False or 0)

List of hex values I use to edit
                   00 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = False or number 0
                   01 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = True or number 1
                   02 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = Number 2
                   07 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = Number 7
                   0A 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = Number 10
                   0F 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = Number 15
                   10 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = Number 16
                   11 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = Number 17
                   12 07 80 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = VALUE OF 12 Million or It can be used for health/ammo/armour/damage
                   DC 0F 00 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = VALUE 4060
                   DC OF OF E3 1E FF 2F E1 = VALUE 120000
                   01 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = VALUE 1 Also = True used for bool
                   00 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = Value 0 Also = False used for bool
                   01 0A A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = 1000
                   01 08 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = 10000
                   01 02 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = 10000000
                   C2 0A 64 60 00 00 00 02 = Speed Hack
                   01 04 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = 1000000
                   0E 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = Fire Rate
                   FF FF = Value of 65535 = Highest value 4 character hex code
                       true_edit = "20008052r"
                       false_edit = "00008052r"
                       end_bool = "C0035FD6r"

So my question here is ,am I doing anything wrong here? Do I need to edit 2 addresses like I do? is there a much efficient way to edit the hex values?
                   How can I search in arm64 hex strings ???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.