Too many values for one value

EatAlterWalter

Question

Basically I'm trying to edit bullet spread, this being rifle, but the value is 0, on anonymous range, I get 23 million results, I refined it, and selected unchanged on fuzzy search so I would get less chance of crashing, I also did a group search to get less results, like 0F;1000D, but I still crash, what could I do? 

9 answers to this question

• Moderators
1 hour ago, EatAlterWalter said:

Basically I'm trying to edit bullet spread, this being rifle, but the value is 0, on anonymous range, I get 23 million results, I refined it, and selected unchanged on fuzzy search so I would get less chance of crashing, I also did a group search to get less results, like 0F;1000D, but I still crash, what could I do? 

Offsets.

2 hours ago, EatAlterWalter said:

Hi.

Name of the game please?

0 as bullet dispersion is very odd. Unless that value is not what you say it is. Out curiosity would like to see it for my self 😅

Sorry, I may have said this wrong way

Basically like bullet spread, it is hard to explain but for mini gun it is 0.15 the spread of the shots, and if I edit to 0 then it shoots directly, so it doesn't spread everywhere, and rifle doesn't have a spread, but it is 0 since it directly shoots, I want to make it so the shot does spread, so then if it spreads it is more likely to shoot at the player

1 hour ago, MonkeySAN said:

any game in particular?

Sorry, I would prefer to keep the game secret

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, EatAlterWalter said:

Basically like bullet spread, it is hard to explain but for mini gun it is 0.15 the spread of the shots, and if I edit to 0 then it shoots directly, so it doesn't spread everywhere, and rifle doesn't have a spread, but it is 0 since it directly shoots, I want to make it so the shot does spread, so then if it spreads it is more likely to shoot at the player

I will help you. I know this game.

28 minutes ago, EatAlterWalter said:

the game is simple sandbox 1 or simple sandbox 2 lmao you can't keep game secret unless people play it too.

this game is an UGH to cheat on it has anti cheat but modders can bypass it. when i modify ammo it says cheater and kicks me out

but back to the game can't you just search value then switch guns? diffrent guns diffrent spread correct?

Edited by Crystal_Mods100x

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

the game is simple sandbox 1 or simple sandbox 2 lmao you can't keep game secret unless people play it too.

this game is an UGH to cheat on it has anti cheat but modders can bypass it. when i modify ammo it says cheater and kicks me out

but back to the game can't you just search value then switch guns? diffrent guns diffrent spread correct?

Not in this case.