Is there an Android app I can execute Game Guardian lua through?

MisterWishful

Question

So, I am currently using ES File Explorer to type up scripts.

This is kinda crappy, as it has its errors. Such as not being able to paste unless there is a word there to replace.

I was wondering if there is an Android app somewhere that I can type up some Game Guardian lua and execute it through. 

Obviously, this lua is different than normal lua.

All the apps I see on PlayStore only run casual lua. Not this sort of gg lua.

I was wondering if there was an app I could type stuff into, and then execute it to make sure I made no errors? I

f not, I will probably continue to use ES File Explorer, or my Samsung Memo.

3 answers to this question

I'd use Qlua to write scripts

Also just using GG should be fine to test script execution, but no you won't be able to find any app that will be able to read "game guardian" Lua, it uses some specific classes and functions that are only defined under game guardian. 

It would also be a bit redundant to have an app solely for executing gameguardian scripts outside of gameguardian as it wouldn't preform anything

GG scripts essentially just automate actions to be performed by GGWhenever "gg." Is read by game guardian it's effectively doing a call inside of the GG datamodel for whatever action is to be performed to make a "GG script executor" outside of GG you'd have to mimic the datamodel which doing so would provide no difference from just using GG 

You don't need to reopen GG to run a script with changes made to it just overwrite the old script with the new one it should still return SYNTAX related errors

Archived