Nba No longer shows in gameguardian neither 32 nor 64 bits

acl12

Question

Hi friends, and those who are experts in gg, someone helps me or knows how I can see the game again in gameguardian, today came an update that made it disappear xd

If anyone has knowledge I hope they help us, greetings 😄

10 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Descarga X8 Sandbox y destruye ese espacio virtual

Auto root y es rápido

tienes que agregar aplicaciones

Descarga:  https://x8sb.com/

Sé que esto podría no funcionar y que la caja de arena x8 podría no funcionar todo el tiempo, pero vale la pena intentarlo

es como enfermeras dando hielo para todo ... CADA ENFERMEDAD xD

Thank you very much, but it did not work for me  :c, it still does not show the game, Another question knows some virtual space like vmos or this one that you sent me that is 64-bit, that is, open 64-bit games, Since there are Android 11 phones that Parallel does not work for them, If you know something Help me with your answer hehe.

Greetings

33 minutes ago, acl12 said:

Thank you very much, but it did not work for me  :c, it still does not show the game, Another question knows some virtual space like vmos or this one that you sent me that is 64-bit, that is, open 64-bit games, Since there are Android 11 phones that Parallel does not work for them, If you know something Help me with your answer hehe.

Greetings

How did that not work... thats the only self root is working

what kind of phone are you using? 

is it android

if so whats the version of it 

it does not show the game because u need to launch the game with game guardian in the background

virtual spaces like Dual space and parrelell space is here.

21 minutes ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

¿Cómo no funcionó eso ... esa es la única raíz propia que está funcionando?

¿Qué tipo de teléfono estás usando? 

es android

Si es así, ¿cuál es la versión? 

no muestra el juego porque necesitas iniciar el juego con el guardián del juego en segundo plano

Los espacios virtuales como el espacio dual y el espacio parrelell están aquí.

Here I show you what my phone has, and nba is not shown, The apk you sent me is in 32 bit, which opens the game and everything, but Nba does not appear in the GameGUardian selection list, I installed the another one called F1 VM, 64 bit, and I install it in 64bit, but now the gg does not detect me either another FIFAMobile game, what do I need to do?

Changing the theme in Parallel Space, if it works for me with FIFAMobile21 and it shows in the GG, But the NBALive game is not shown, that's why the question, what should I install so that the game can be shown in the selection list

Excuse me too much text bro

Screenshot_2021-03-17-13-37-57-42.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-17-13-40-45-34_97d8557e5edac333d00a63a1df4942ef.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-17-13-41-24-01_97d8557e5edac333d00a63a1df4942ef.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-17-13-41-34-55_97d8557e5edac333d00a63a1df4942ef.jpg

It seems like it has a hide package from game guardian and memory editors code.

i don't think u can crack this version because the game is probably hidden.

in sand box try App hide,  go to sandbox settings and go to hide app from game

in sandbox there is a built in hide feature 

click on App hide in X8 settings and select game guardian

that should not be detected now and it can see the package

if that does not work then try to crack a lower version of the game.

Edited by Crystal_Mods100x

15 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

It seems like it has a hide package from game guardian and memory editors code.

i don't think u can crack this version because the game is probably hidden.

in sand box try App hide,  go to sandbox settings and go to hide app from game

in sandbox there is a built in hide feature 

click on App hide in X8 settings and select game guardian

that should not be detected now and it can see the package

if that does not work then try to crack a lower version of the game.

Thank you for your input but still does not work, eh noticed that only on the phone is not shown in the list of processes, but eh played and used in the Memu emulator and there if shown, you know why? 

And it's not a problem on my phone because everyone I know has the same mistake, well we know EA did that, it's not error

Idk if its the phone or what but this is making me somewhat angry

Yep its anti package detection.

if nothing here is the problem and we tried many things then this game is hidden so nothing won't inject cheats inside or modify it in any way

all i can do is to tell you to downgrade your version or use lucky patcher to get free in app purchases

we covered:

Fixed Virtual

You launched the game in virtual with game guardian + App hide feature

i don't know what to do else. maybe the others can see what they can do

33 minutes ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

No sé si es el teléfono o qué, pero esto me está enojando un poco.

Sí, su detección de paquetes anti.

Si nada aquí es el problema y hemos intentado muchas cosas, entonces este juego está oculto, por lo que nada no inyectará trampas en su interior ni lo modificará de ninguna manera.

Todo lo que puedo hacer es decirte que degrades tu versión o que uses Lucky Patcher para obtener compras gratuitas en la aplicación.

cubrimos:

Virtual fijo

Lanzaste el juego en virtual con Game Guardian + función de ocultación de la aplicación

No sé qué hacer más. tal vez los demás puedan ver lo que pueden hacer

Thank you very much friend, I would like you to try friend and have if you find solution for this challenge greetings 😄 the game is called NBA Live Mobile from EA sports

On 3/19/2021 at 1:16 PM, acl12 said:

Thank you for your input but still does not work, eh noticed that only on the phone is not shown in the list of processes, but eh played and used in the Memu emulator and there if shown, you know why? 

And it's not a problem on my phone because everyone I know has the same mistake, well we know EA did that, it's not error

Game Guardian works by reading /proc. If it does not shown, the problem is probably because of Virtual-Space itself or Game  Guardian is unable to read /proc properly. The only fix i can think of is to use Original Environment wich is your phone needs to be rooted. Alternative way is to keep play the Game on Emulator (Memu. LDPlayer. etc) wich has built-in Root/Supersu. I often use Emulator other than using Virtual Spaces.