Emty value so i cant use libase + offset 

And how fix it ?

No chance bro

You must be loaded wrong lib

Coz i loaded wrong lib so no values found error will occur

Edited by DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you're encountering issues with GameGuardian while trying to modify a game that uses the IL2CPP protection, here are a few suggestions to try and resolve the problem:

• Compatibility: Ensure that you have the latest version of GameGuardian installed on your device. Sometimes, older versions may not be compatible with certain games or protection mechanisms.
  • Root or Jailbreak: GameGuardian often requires root access on Android devices or jailbreak on iOS devices to function properly. Make sure your device is rooted or jailbroken, as this could be a requirement for modifying games.
  • Virtual Environment: Some games have implemented checks to detect if they're running in a virtual environment, including emulators or virtual machines. If this is the case, you might need to run the game on a physical device to bypass these checks.
  • Game Updates: If the game you're trying to modify has received recent updates, it's possible that the developer has implemented additional security measures to prevent modifications. In such cases, it may be more challenging to use tools like GameGuardian successfully.
  • Community Support: Reach out to the GameGuardian community or relevant forums to seek advice from experienced users who may have encountered and solved similar issues. They might be able to provide specific instructions or workarounds for the game you're targeting.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
6 hours ago, Modingph said:

how?

did you manage to run. classname and offsets in cd range?

No in xa because il2cpp protected

Hide header elf so just calcuoate

Il2cpp protected only hide header elf but memory start il2cpp protected and no protected that same so just calcuoate offset