Jump to content
Jasminemoon

Which games can be easily modified?(for Beginner)

Recommended Posts

Hello.

I am new to GG and super excited to learn how to use it more. (And finally found someone who rooted my phone. Corner apps somehow didn’t work well with my phone)

I want to practice basic skill and wondering if you can recommend me some games which can be easily modified with basic skill.

 

thank you!


 

Edited by Jasminemoon
Change tittle to more appreciate one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was starting out I just practice on games I was playing anyway.  

It took a few different games to finally get my first hack.  But at least the reward was great.  👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Basically any game u choose but watch out! da anticheats do be sneaking around ill be around to help u in case u need anything! altho im not that experinced i can share my knowledge with you. sorry my grammar is bad i speak english its just i cant spell correctly

 

start off smooth by cracking offline games and slowly progress upward ^^

then you should be starting to write scripts now which are easy! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idle police tycoon 

Easy @Jasminemoon

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Virtual Beggar was a rather easy one for me I found most values within two or three search and refines

Hybrid animals as well this one can also be a rather fun game to kill some free time

Psp games can be hacked if you have the emulator running in Parallel space

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2021 at 12:44 AM, sodaface said:

When I was starting out I just practice on games I was playing anyway.  

It took a few different games to finally get my first hack.  But at least the reward was great.  👍

Thank you so much! Also sorry my reply late. I didn’t get any notice.

I will try ones I usually play 🙂

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2021 at 8:44 PM, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Basically any game u choose but watch out! da anticheats do be sneaking around ill be around to help u in case u need anything! altho im not that experinced i can share my knowledge with you. sorry my grammar is bad i speak english its just i cant spell correctly

 

start off smooth by cracking offline games and slowly progress upward ^^

then you should be starting to write scripts now which are easy! 

Thank you Crystal Mods! You are the best. I will do research  on anti cheat here and Thank you for offering me for your help. I really appreciate🙂

>>start off smooth by cracking offline games and slowly progress upward ^^
then you should be starting to write scripts now which are easy! 

I will do this 🙂

Thanks again !

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 2:44 PM, sodaface said:

Idle police tycoon 

Easy @Jasminemoon

 

 

 

Thank you so much,

I just downloaded and will try to hack this today and tomorrow🙂

 

thanks again!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 3:36 PM, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Virtual Beggar was a rather easy one for me I found most values within two or three search and refines

Hybrid animals as well this one can also be a rather fun game to kill some free time

Psp games can be hacked if you have the emulator running in Parallel space

Thank you so much! I will download those games you recommend and try to hack 🙂

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jasminemoon said:

Thank you so much! I will download those games you recommend and try to hack 🙂

 

 

 

 

Good luck my man!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

"she"

Not that gender appropriation is important in casual social dynamics though as it was just a farewell greeting. "She" knew what I meant and she didn't care enough to correct me herself she doesn't need someone to do it on her behalf. Apologies to them if it did offend, but as for why it was necessary for you to deliver this grievance is beyond me. As she has demonstrated by asking for games to hack, opposed to how to hack them, she is fully capable of taking self-initiative and had this correction been necessary it would have been by the affected party.                                                                                                     Oh well just another rambling by AKidWithAMidgetFriend.... Word of the day "Redundancy"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Not that gender appropriation is important in casual social dynamics though as it was just a farewell greeting. "She" knew what I meant and she didn't care enough to correct me herself she doesn't need someone to do it on her behalf. Apologies to them if it did offend, but as for why it was necessary for you to deliver this grievance is beyond me. As she has demonstrated by asking for games to hack, opposed to how to hack them, she is fully capable of taking self-initiative and had this correction been necessary it would have been by the affected party.                                                                                                     Oh well just another rambling by AKidWithAMidgetFriend.... Word of the day "Redundancy"

oops. sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tiny landlord. 

Tv empire tycoon.  

Another not to hard to play around with 

 

Edited by sodaface

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...