Crystal_Mods100x

Offset help

16 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

This is hard.

the number gg spit out was 70 so 0x70 worked for me

i still do not get the C part im supposed to convert C into dex c into decimal is 12

why isnt it 0x12 (i also used dword but the shotgun has 2 types that logs ammo which is dword and word)

Another problem. i only used one value which was dword i did not used the word value to get the glide speed. thats why its probably diffrent because im  not using word im just using only one value thats probably why i got 0x70 one more thing is the word that logs shotgun ammo is exactly the same as my dword value for the shotgun

and yes 0x70 works for the glide speed. and some how the region changed from .bss to anonymous

Edited by Crystal_Mods100x
range changed

see this pic of your offset that you had got..

20210211_012710.thumb.png.d5a63ea5622ef4222b1e696849483e49.png

whatever value it showed..that you see...be it numbers or letters or both...it ALWAYS IN HEX.

to write in a script for that offset 70 which i will say again it ALWAYS IN HEX.

you put 0x in front of 70 as 0x70 to incidate that offset 70 is a Hex.

or if you dont want use Hex...you can convert to Dec which im already show to you..

0x70 in Hex = 112 in Dec

but you not need to put 0x in front of 112 because Dec not need it...only for 70 in Hex.

if put it in front 112 as 0x112...

that will become different offset altogether..as 0x70 ≠ 0x112.

as i said before you can use the offset as in Hex or Dec.

with Hex..just go with whatever you got and put 0x in front.

with Dec...must convert the offset to Dec and dont put 0x in front.

recap :

OFFSET THAT YOU GOT AS SHOWN IN THAT PICTURE IS ALWAYS IN HEX.

Hex = address + 0xC

Dec = address + 12

Hex = address + 0x70

Dec = address + 112

i hope you can understand it now

sorry if my english is bad.

Edited by MonkeySAN

2 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

see this pic of your offset that you had got..

20210211_012710.thumb.png.d5a63ea5622ef4222b1e696849483e49.png

whatever value it showed..that you see...be it numbers or letters or both...it ALWAYS IN HEX.

to write in a script for that offset 70 which i will say again it ALWAYS IN HEX.

you put 0x in front of 70 as 0x70 to incidate that offset 70 is a Hex.

or if you dont want use Hex...you can convert to Dec which im already show to you..

0x70 in Hex = 112 in Dec

but you not need to put 0x in front of 112 because Dec not need it...only for 70 in Hex.

if put it in front 112 as 0x112...

that will become different offset altogether..as 0x70 ≠ 0x112.

as i said before you can use the offset as in Hex or Dec.

with Hex..just go with whatever you got and put 0x in front.

with Dec...must convert the offset to Dec and dont put 0x in front.

recap :

OFFSET THAT YOU GOT AS SHOWN IN THAT PICTURE IS ALWAYS IN HEX.

Hex = address + 0xC

Dec = address + 12

Hex = address + 0x70

Dec = address + 112

i hope you can understand it now

sorry if my english is bad.

Alright so the value i actually got was 1C i did not pay attention correctly and thats how i got the offset wrong but like u said that offset 1C will always be in hex

i need to put 0x infront of 1C to get 0x1C to indicate that its a hex what the problem was we didnt add one it was me not paying attention to the mistake i made therefore me not getting it

but now i get it. i will revert to hex Thanks Everyone and monkey san mostly. probably might have broken your fingers from all that typing

we both said 0xC without me throwing what else was there 0x1C for pixel force 2 is bullet speed

while 0x18 is bullet range which makes the bullets fly farther

Thanks everyone problem was what i really got was 1C and i said 0xC instead of 0x1C and that resulted in this  1C to dec is 28 but its still not working so imma just use dec

Edited by Crystal_Mods100x
hex not working

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Victorxxnukes
      Hi how do i use the offset calculator and goto in a script?
      So in another Topic we talked about payback 2 the untimate battle sandbox and there is 0 float values under the ammo i searched for a shotgun clearly when i edit them to 1 they give me another gun or inf ammo

• By GoldBocman
      Hello. I need help with edit offset parameter in Game Guardian. I have offset. How i can edit only float value 'distance' in memory editor?

• By Fallen_Stress
      Hi guys how you feel today ?. For me I am ok.
      I have some problems with offset, i am learning how to use offset properly but it is still difficult for me. I will details you my approach and I want you to tell me what wrong with it.

- First I have searched this two value above.

that I want is to get the 2nd value 50000 from offset using the first value 1100.

I have calculated the offset of those two value.

but when I tried to get the 2nd value  mean 50000. But it is not working.
      it is getting me to that value I dont need. the value above.

but when I replace the offset that I calculate by 8 it is working. He is selecting the right value mean 50000.

so and this 8 value for offset I got it randomly i was typing some random value within 1~20 and i magically got it.
      So after reading this can you tell me what wrong with all of this and propose me any solution and help me to understand how offset work. and last thing can you tell me how to use offset in Script?.  
      Anyway thank you all.
    • By Lover1500
      2020_08_17_02_35_45_compress.mp4 @Enyby  Hi sir!
      I'm facing the problem to use pointer search in writing script.As in video, I search -1,358,776,912 in Xa(code system) which will end by 548 in addresses.And I will get the only one address.I copy its address and paste in search box.
      I have to change a little bit.If the address is ?????548,
      I'll have to search ?????549h.Otherwise nothing found.

After I search ?????549h, I'll have two addresses.In this case I have to choose the one which offset end is B0.
      I copy it again and search.Then the only one will be found(pointer).
      That address + 94(offset) == my willing things.
      How can I do this process in script?
      Espectially I dont know how to copy and search those addresses in script.
      Help me pls and Thanks everybody in advance!
      (Forgive me for my bad english)
      (I think if the pointer and offset work perfectly as video we can use gg like cheat engine which can point the one by offsets)
      I like New features and updates of gg

2020_08_17_02_35_45_compress.mp4
    • By RevealedSoulEven
      local memFrom, memTo, lib, num, lim, results, src, ok = 0, -1, nil, 0, 32, {}, nil, false function name(n) if lib ~= n then lib = n local ranges = gg.getRangesList(lib) if #ranges == 0 then print("USE FREE FIRE BRO") gg.toast("USE FREE FIRE BRO") os.exit() else memFrom = ranges[1].start memTo = ranges[#ranges]["end"] end end end function hex2tbl(hex) local ret = {} hex:gsub("%S%S", function (ch) ret[#ret + 1] = ch return "" end) return ret end function original(orig) local tbl = hex2tbl(orig) local len = #tbl if len == 0 then return end local used = len if len > lim then used = lim end local s = '' for i = 1, used do if i ~= 1 then s = s..";" end local v = tbl[i] if v == "??" or v == "**" then v = "0~~0" end s = s..v.."r" end s = s.."::"..used gg.searchNumber(s, gg.TYPE_BYTE, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, memFrom, memTo) if len > used then for i = used + 1, len do local v = tbl[i] if v == "??" or v == "**" then v = 256 else v = ("0x"..v) + 0 if v > 127 then v = v - 256 end end tbl[i] = v end end local found = gg.getResultCount(); results = {} local count = 0 local checked = 0 while true do if checked >= found then break end local all = gg.getResults(8) local total = #all local start = checked if checked + used > total then break end for i, v in ipairs(all) do v.address = v.address + myoffset end gg.loadResults(all) while start < total do local good = true local offset = all[1 + start].address - 1 if used < len then local get = {} for i = lim + 1, len do get[i - lim] = {address = offset + i, flags = gg.TYPE_BYTE, value = 0} end get = gg.getValues(get) for i = lim + 1, len do local ch = tbl[i] if ch ~= 256 and get[i - lim].value ~= ch then good = false break end end end if good then count = count + 1 results[count] = offset checked = checked + used else local del = {} for i = 1, used do del[i] = all[i + start] end gg.removeResults(del) end start = start + used end end end function replaced(repl) num = num + 1 local tbl = hex2tbl(repl) if src ~= nil then local source = hex2tbl(src) for i, v in ipairs(tbl) do if v ~= "??" and v ~= "**" and v == source[i] then tbl[i] = "**" end end src = nil end local cnt = #tbl local set = {} local s = 0 for _, addr in ipairs(results) do for i, v in ipairs(tbl) do if v ~= "??" and v ~= "**" then s = s + 1 set[s] = { ["address"] = addr + i, ["value"] = v.."r", ["flags"] = gg.TYPE_BYTE, } end end end if s ~= 0 then gg.setValues(set) end ok = true end gg.clearResults() t = gg.getListItems() gg.removeListItems(t) function SE( libil2cpp = "13073.3740234375;9.219563e-41;3.6734241e-39;1.4012985e-45;4.8808683e-39::25" libunity = "13073.3740234375;9.219563e-41;3.6734241e-39;1.4012985e-45;7.286752e-44;2.7887936e-38::33"  
      This is a code usually Free Fire hackers(me too) use in their scripts.

We use these functions to hack LIBIL2CPP.SO offsets.

For example if we want to hack free fire gold then we take "get_userCoins();" offset from dump.cs using il2cppdumper.exe by Prefare and then use it like this

gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_CODE_APP | gg.REGION_C_DATA) name("libil2cpp.so") myoffset = 0x.... --lib offset of original("7F 45 4C 46 01 01 01 00") replaced("68 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1") gg.clearResults()  
      This way we hack it! The replaced hex will return 68 values of coins(maybe it's for client side and fake).

@Enyby and @d2dyno please help me on finding these offsets from game guardian. Many of the hackers use GG to get offsets from libil2cpp.so

Can anyone please tell me how to find hacks from this lib and find offsets from GG ?

THANK YOU