Those who have had successful runs with Egg, Inc. (Post Update / Ideas))

stdout

37 minutes ago, Hthacks said:

I won't be able to find and hack soul eggs value , pls help me 

or you can get a lot of it..

please do some reading previous posted comments in this thread.

so much thing had been covered.

im believe almost all of them are still working?

On 3/31/2022 at 6:02 PM, MonkeySAN said:

or you can get a lot of it..

please do some reading previous posted comments in this thread.

so much thing had been covered.

im believe almost all of them are still working?

I just tried but didn't work

I just tried but didn't work for me 

i dont know what happen.

that in my video..i tried on the latest version.

did you set memory region to Other?

or you can try this way..

search =12;2D::9

type = Double

refine to 12 and increment edit to find which one that change.

Edited by MonkeySAN

5 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

i dont know what happen.

that in my video..i tried on the latest version.

did you set memory region to Other?

or you can try this way..

search =12;2D::9

type = Double

refine to 12 and increment edit to find which one that change.

Thanks , bro it working 😘😘😘 

I have just started using GG yesterday and it has been very helpful,  and as someone who literally has 0 knowledge of anything related to code etc.  this thread helped me a whole lot! I use the non-rooted version of GG with virtual space since unfortunately in my country,  rooting disables our online civil ID which we need 24/7..so rooting is sadly not an option.  I am sorry if someone's already answered these,  but I have a few questions:

1- how can I change my farm population (amount of chickens),  if possible? 

2- is it possible to change the amount of prophecy eggs,  if so,  can I do it if I only have one prophecy egg? do we use the same way we use to alter Soul Eggs? 

3- I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to alter the amount of bocks ($$),  any assistance would be appreciated! 

4- can I alter the egg's value? for example,  can a $0. 25 egg be altered to have a value of $35? 

Also,  can someone kindly explain which options I need to keep switched ON out of the searching ranges? 

If you have any overall tips,  please do share them with me.  I feel like I quite nearly qualify as computer illiterate because of how much this has me struggling,  haha. 

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know how to change "shell/cosmetic" ticket values with update 1.23? It seems to be a lot harder to find and change 😞

Edited by doio

On 7/14/2022 at 6:15 PM, doio said:

Does anyone know how to change "shell/cosmetic" ticket values with update 1.23? It seems to be a lot harder to find and change 😞

I'm trying, I assume it's the same as golden eggs that have 2 values as lifetime earned and lifetime spent

16 hours ago, Ezawa said:

I'm trying, I assume it's the same as golden eggs that have 2 values as lifetime earned and lifetime spent

Yes, you are definitely right!

The ticket value being shown is indeed Tickets Earned - Tickets Spent.

I managed to change the values, thanks to you!

So based on your idea, I did a search on my initially gifted 50 tickets and since I only had 14 tickets left, I searched for 50-14=36 and did an ordered group search: 50;36::

Then I spent 5 tickets to see which values were changed.

Fortunate enough only two values were changed and I went to the address and changed the last group and voilà!

The Tickets are in Other memory range, Qword.

Trivia:

You need 2375 tickets to buy them all.

Figure1.jpgFigure2.jpgFigure3.jpgFigure4.thumb.jpg.0935473de2f2677f1b36c1f83b9e391d.jpg

Edited by doio

Hullo!
Can anyone help me with artifacts and/or ingredients? I'm searching the quantity in e:double, memory anonymous and other but I find 0 results.
I'm prob doing something wrong, any tips appreciated! 🙂

2 hours ago, LordBanana said:

Hullo!
Can anyone help me with artifacts and/or ingredients? I'm searching the quantity in e:double, memory anonymous and other but I find 0 results.
I'm prob doing something wrong, any tips appreciated! 🙂

Read earlier replies, I struggled with it too but I found the values in Ca memory range. Not in Other as I had been told. You just gotta keep trying other memory ranges.

On 7/16/2022 at 1:30 AM, doio said:

So based on your idea, I did a search on my initially gifted 50 tickets and since I only had 14 tickets left, I searched for 50-14=36 and did an ordered group search: 50;36::

Fortunate enough only two values were changed and I went to the address and changed the last group and voilà!

Trivia:

Figure1.jpgFigure2.jpgFigure3.jpgFigure4.thumb.jpg.0935473de2f2677f1b36c1f83b9e391d.jpg

But what if I don't know how many tickets I've earned? Is there any other way to find the value?

On 7/16/2022 at 1:30 AM, doio said:

Trivia:

sorry to disturb. i had to make an account for this, but i was simply not understanding what exactly you did for this. im kind of wasting my tickets trying to replicate it, so im just going to be upfront and ask for a step by step. i havent used gg in months and i already dont know much in the first place lol

On 7/19/2022 at 1:16 AM, Jem7 said:

But what if I don't know how many tickets I've earned? Is there any other way to find the value?

I checked just now and Fanaticscripter has made another great tool for tracking your shell-related data:

https://wasmegg.netlify.app/shell-company/#/

You can easily find and see your lifetime earned tickets and lifetime spent tickets now.