Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CheatTester

Help, Lua, Create file and write on it

Please help for anyone who read this and can help me, Basically this is for teleport map, so i have some data on Saved list, if i change it, it change my player position, but i need save manually any position that i will use later

Kind of

r = gg.getListItems 

set Values

What i want is :

Make script that can save my data on Saved List to new text files with custom name, then write on it with template like

__

r[1].value = "save data here"

gg.SetValues

__

Is it possible? Please teach me.

i usually use save to txt feature on gameguardian, then edit it.

Thanks

You can load values to table and store to any file with any format. After that you can write on lua load from this files and restore data via setValues.

Also you can use gg.saveVariable for fast save variable to text (lua) file.

Read API help for each functions. it is not many as can be.

44 minutes ago, Enyby said:

You can load values to table and store to any file with any format. After that you can write on lua load from this files and restore data via setValues.

Also you can use gg.saveVariable for fast save variable to text (lua) file.

Read API help for each functions. it is not many as can be.

I didnot understand exactly what he need but i think MR @CheatTester need this codes :

local values = gg.getResults(50000)
gg.addListItems(values)

I'm not a good writer of Lua scripts, I just make my own way and it works, sometimes it goes out of the way more complicated and lazy XD
but returning to the subject, if you want to burn a file to read later with your due values, you can use the "io.open" of the LUA itself.
but of course using the format of the game's guardian strings itself, since the saved gg list is a txt file.
I do not know if this idea is valid, it's that I'm kind of lazy to think of something, especially when it's not for me XD...
or just do a saveList and then a loadList with LOAD_VALUES and you're done!

Is it possible to save with custom file name every time i want to save the savedList using ?

gg.saveList(  ,SAVE_AS_TEXT)

yes, you can use any name and use any extension, so that it is capable and load. but if you want to load the file with the values for the gg app modify, you should not save with text, because in the api of the game guardian says saving as text makes it unable to load the values later.

that is, you can save it with the name teleport1.txt You can use a .txt extension, but you should not use a "save as a text"

• Similar Content

• By DsaFes
      https://pastebin.com/twsqsyh4
    • By star360
      Create on/off button in lua script
       No need to searching values for every time
       Simple script but better ideas
      Read this simple script carefully
      You will be understand 

Specially thanks to @MuhammadRizwan87
      Credit @TDOhex

function search() gg.clearResults() gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_DATA) gg.searchNumber("1;2;3", gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) gg.refineNumber("1", gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) local t = gg.getResults(3) for i, v in ipairs(t) do t[i].name = 'testoff' end gg.addListItems(t) gg.clearResults(t) end search()  
      on = "[OFF]" off = "[ON]" test = off  
      function main() menu = gg.choice({ test.." Test", "Exit"}, nil, "Example by @TDOhex")  
      if menu == 1 then if test == off then test = on local t = gg.getListItems(testoff) for i, v in ipairs(t) do if v.name == "testoff" then t[i].value = 0 t[i].name = 'teston' end gg.setValues(t) gg.addListItems(t) end else test = off local t = gg.getListItems(teston) for i, v in ipairs(t) do if v.name == "teston" then t[i].value = 1 t[i].name = 'testoff' end gg.setValues(t) gg.addListItems(t) end end  
      elseif menu == 2 then print("Thanks to visiting @TDOhex") gg.copyText('https://t.me/TDOhex') intro = "Join to @TDOhex" for i = 1, #intro do gg.toast(intro:sub(1, i) .. "_✍") gg.sleep(140) end local t = gg.getListItems() gg.removeListItems(t) os.exit() end end  
      while true do if gg.isVisible() then gg.setVisible(false) main() end end  
      I just shared it... 
      On-Off_Example.lua
    • By DsaFes
      https://pastebin.com/twsqsyh4
    • By Gui-BR-_-Pro
      Well, I'm having problems with Game Guardian since when I bought my phone, it is a Galaxy Note 3 with Root, my problem is that when I try to use SpeedHack it simply restarts my device. Sometimes with you and most of the time the attempt is a failure. I was wondering what should I do to solve this problem Help me please
    • By Brilliant_Azure
      View File PUBG MOBILE 0.18.0 ANTIBAN SAFE VIP SCRIPT
       ⭕ PUBG MOBILE 0.18.0 SAFE SCRIPT ⭕
       FEATURES OF SCRIPT
      ☑️. ALL NEW & UPDATED  CODES FOR 0.18.0 PUBG UPDATE
      ☑️.SUPPORT ALL TYPE OF PROCESSORS
      ☑️.SUPPORT BOTH ROOTED AND NON-ROOTED DEVICES
      ☑️.ALL CODES ARE 100% CHECKED AND  SAFE
      ☑️.SIMPLE UI AND NO PASSWORD
      ♻️ FOR MORE FREE & WORKING PUBG HACKS JOIN 

HOW TO HACK PUBG 0.18.0 TUTORIAL :- 

Submitter Brilliant_Azure Submitted 10/29/2019 Category PUBG