Sign in to follow this  
Noel009

Problem. Game Guardian Close

personnally i think this has to do with the latest update from slimkat as (for the latest rom) i had to reflash my tablet in a diffrent way to update to the next version(s) altho i think this was because they use a new cwm ? anyway just here trying to find more options that might be causing the problem instead of going thru loads of xda forums

Everybody has various parts in person .The same is true hanging around.Now let me tell a thing regarding the sport of Runescape .You will find a number of elements within it.You can enjoy different parts based on your jobs.

Runescape 3 Gold

Pls Halp. Opens and closes and then grants SU access when its closed. Both the signed version and the latest version

Hello i have a oneplus one android 5.0.2 

Rp4k the app u linked( GG61-signed.apk ) dont work its just open and close like before :(

can u help me???

I'm too! "Is your game dead?". Mine is a rooted Fonepad 7 (K012), I used GameGuardian extended, GameGuardian, DaxAtk, Game Killer, SB Game Hacker,... but they didn't work.

I'm too! "Is your game dead?". Mine is a rooted Fonepad 7 (K012), I used GameGuardian extended, GameGuardian, DaxAtk, Game Killer, SB Game Hacker,... but they didn't work.

Please look at troubleshooting guide in my signature.

On 3/4/2013 at 1:49 AM, Noel009 said:

Hi

I have one problem with game guardian

my mobile is a samsung galaxy ace 2. Mobile is rooted.

when I open the game guardian closes in 2 seconds

I hope you can help me

ty!

Yeah I am having the same problem too. I have an LG Tribute 2 rooted, and it disappears for a while. I am using KingUser latest version.

4 hours ago, SuperLightRZX said:

Yeah I am having the same problem too. I have an LG Tribute 2 rooted, and it disappears for a while. I am using KingUser latest version.

What version of gg? You are use xposed?

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

What version of gg? You are use xposed?

It seems like Xposed does indeed cause a game crash. I was convinced it was due to certain disabled services, but its xposed.

d*** lol

I also have the same problem, but since my hp is not in root I use xposed any solution?

6 minutes ago, LavaKun said:

I also have the same problem, but since my hp is not in root I use xposed any solution?

If your phone is not rooted, you may use GameGuardian in a virtual environment (Like, virtual Xposed or parallel space and etc...)

I suggest Virtual Xposed as it worked faster for me than others and much more reliable.

Try it and tell us what happened. ?