Hello coaches,

I'm using GG and GK and GC for about 5 years and more

When I joined the GG forum there was a topic about drop rate tut but now is lost.

Can anyone know how to change a drop rate in games like RPG games (Inotia 3-4 | Exitium | Zenonia | ...)

Specially those who have skill and experience in mod making mega mod making cracking and scripting with some algorithm knowledge ?

I have experience in algo and math and scripting like lua and shell but i dont understant how to find a rate like drop rate of games in GG and other tools ? specially GG for Android Games because for PC CE has some Tuts but for GG I don't find anything useful ?

Can anyone help, after success I can help other and Q,A topics and make a topic for this a clean tutorial ..

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Do you know fuzzy search?

Fuzzy search scans all memory for value types you gave.

For example u gave float in anonymous.

It will search all float values in anonymous.

Ans suppose drop rate is a float value in anonymous.

So after searching,you change the drop rate by the next circle.

And check for values changed.

In this way you can check for values,values unchanged etc

• 1 month later...
On 10/18/2018 at 5:35 AM, PSYpsychotichacker said:

Basically fuzzy search til we find the constant drop rate value?

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:35 AM, PSYpsychotichacker said:

drop rate you mean FPS right? normaly that's Xa or Ca, no way it can be A, A are gonne be log in information, request, guns, bullets, maps, and stuff like that, when its about device the change very high that's its gonne be Xa, each value leads to Xa because the hacks you have in the game and change very time are also leaded to a value that is already uploaded from the beginning, I see it like boxes in boxes, the main value, then a child of it, the point I to change the main valueto make it easyer for us all. the fps value can`t be realy changed on good games, highest you probably can go is 60fps tiy can`t cap it, but the good thing about it is you do not get the lag

Good information about FPS

But I’m confused with something

The FPS you said, do you mean Frame Drop Rate ?

I need information and guide to cheat drop rate of items that drop from destroying the objects like killing the creatures and get some elixir mana or sword

Not that frame drop rate, you said

But thanks I like it

If these are same so thanks more

But i dont think that frame drop rate with item drop rate are same

For example the game like Inotia series

The chronicles I mean

In phone like :

1. Inotia

2. Excalibure

3. Zenonia

and …

Or games like that , Mostly RPG games are same specially in Character status - Skills - Items and something like these

And games in PC like :

1. Dark Souls series

2. SAO

3. Nioh

4. NieR Automata

5. Lords of the Fallen

6. The surge

7. Bloodborn

Most of these games, When you kill the enemy sometimes after finishing your killing some items and objects or whatever drop from the enemy of the

Most the times they are good items but in google some games are mod and the specifications said that drop rate modded 100% or drop rate %100

How do the moderators cheats the drop rate item in games ?

I want to learn it both PC and Phone

Cheat Engine [PC] and GG [Phone]

And make the guide for it

I found this forum the best place for start

Thanks to joining and answer my questions

Thanks in advance

Edited by AMSH4CK3R
More specific

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Nice topic but low response..

We have same curious.. I hacked game bad2bad (B2B) extinction recently.. And i wonder if someone know about hacking drop rate methode..  And im sure almost all game have drop rate. Or something similar like Gacha on spining wheel. It will be nice if we can edit the "chances" and  get top drop rate.

So maybe its time to summon almighty @NoFear  and ask to teach us some lesson.. :XD

Edited by Bogejula

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, Bogejula said:

Nice topic but low response..

We have same curious.. I hacked game bad2bad (B2B) extinction recently.. And i wonder if someone know about hacking drop rate methode..  And im sure almost all game have drop rate. Or something similar like Gacha on spining wheel. It will be nice if we can edit the "chances" and  get top drop rate.

So maybe its time to summon almighty @NoFear  and ask to teach us some lesson.. :XD

Depends on the game/developer... So not like a single answer for all scenarios.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Depends on the game/developer... So not like a single answer for all scenarios.

So lets take a sample with my game recelty  B2B

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dawinstone.b2be&hl=en_US

So spesifically i asking about what or which parameter that can be using to edit the drop rate, lets say i kill zombie on the first land and got common gear, and i kill again and got rare gear, i cant figure it out which value that related with drop rate. that first question..

Then.. In game we have gunsmith, that have chance get 80% commont gun and 20% rare,And we have to pay for 100 gold. i started with value that related like 100 gold but  got nothings value related.

Try grup searching 80% and 20% but got nothing related. 

i am using percentage value searching with insrtuction in FAQ on GG help tap but got nothing  because too many result or else..

So could you help me understanding how drop rate or gacha work.. I am very apreciated.. 

Edited by Bogejula

• Moderators

Their is many ways to approach this...  None of which are a definite, especially if this drop rate is truly done server side.

1.  Find enemy HP.  Navigate nearby/pointer search. Start find nearby and other pointer data. Sometimes drops are related to enemy or linked to enemy.  Drop might already be determined and linked to enemy before he is even killed. Basically drop is generated on level load, no enemy kill.

2. Focus on finding weapon info. Like id numbers or utf and pointer search to find weapons. Then, before opening level. Unknown search. Start level and get weapon to drop. Then unknown changed and then search for that specific id/utf. Then you can pointer search your way back to see if anything nearby to pointers could be related to this drop. Which could be related to info done in method 1.

3. Game is il2cpp. Do a dump, search the dump for "rarity" "drop" "chance" or other keywords that may be related...  Forthis game, some things from the dump that MIGHT be of use....

public Rarity get_Rarity(); // RVA: 0xBE8BA4 Offset: 0xBE8BA4
	[CompilerGeneratedAttribute] // RVA: 0x889DC4 Offset: 0x889DC4
	public void set_Rarity(Rarity value); // RVA: 0xBE8BAC Offset: 0xBE8BAC
	public string get_RarityString(); // RVA: 0xBE8BB4 Offset: 0xBE8BB4
	public void set_RarityString(string value); // RVA: 0xBE8C50 Offset: 0xBE8C50
	[CompilerGeneratedAttribute] // RVA: 0x889DD4 Offset: 0x889DD4
	public int get_Chance(); // RVA: 0xBE8DA0 Offset: 0xBE8DA0
	[CompilerGeneratedAttribute] // RVA: 0x889DE4 Offset: 0x889DE4
	public void set_Chance(int value); // RVA: 0xBE8DA8 Offset: 0xBE8DA8
	[CompilerGeneratedAttribute] // RVA: 0x889DF4 Offset: 0x889DF4

private int <DropChance>k__BackingField; // 0x114
	[CompilerGeneratedAttribute] // RVA: 0x8720D0 Offset: 0x8720D0

public int DropChance { get; set; }
	[XmlAttributeAttribute] // RVA: 0x8A0F90 Offset: 0x8A0F90

public int get_DropChance(); // RVA: 0xCC4C08 Offset: 0xCC4C08
	[CompilerGeneratedAttribute] // RVA: 0x88AC64 Offset: 0x88AC64
	public void set_DropChance(int value); // RVA: 0xCC4C10 Offset: 0xCC4C10
	[CompilerGeneratedAttribute] // RVA: 0x88AC74 Offset: 0x88AC74

then you could edit the lib file. Or use GG to edit offsets (if on mobile device) typically XA memory range. You'll want to use ARM to HEX to modify the offsets correctly.

4. Could try search random float values and mass editing... Not ideal, but more of a last resort.  So start with .19~.21 float, edit all to like 1.0. One problem with this, you don't know if percentages are float, dword or double. 20% could be,  20.0 float/double/dword.  0.20 float/double.  Then you don't know if its an even .20... Might be 0.1975.  Again, this really isn't a good method.

Hope this helps.  Figured it is far less time to type this entire post than to attempt to do the methods mentioned above.