Jump to content
V8T

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Recommended Posts


Even though i downloaded from the play store it still telling me to wait for the full release. Anyone having the same issue? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Yalarun said:

Even though i downloaded from the play store it still telling me to wait for the full release. Anyone having the same issue? 

I think something with root or play services... I'm rooted with magisk and pass safetynet, not sure if that matters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I think something with root or play services... I'm rooted with magisk and pass safetynet, not sure if that matters.

The date on upper left of loading menu says its 23 April and i think that's the real reason however when i tried to use root cloak game just kept crashing without even showing the loading. I've forwarded a ticket let you guys know if the problem is on their side or its just another stupid hack protection. 

Screenshot_2018-04-30-16-36-07.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, VictorKOK said:

 Can you help me ? When i try to jump time it doesn't show "Connection Error" and my game freeze after put the seconds, even putting -9300 does not work, the game freeze, how can i do the quick restart like you said?

i'm using NOX Emulator//

@VictorKOK - Do u have an Iphone? Where did u download the Nox app I thought that is only for Macs...

 

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Beatrovski said:

@VictorKOK - Do u have an Iphone? Where did u download the Nox app I thought that is only for Macs...

 

thanks

What do you mean ? I was talking about Nox Android Emulator for pc and works on Windows too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, VictorKOK said:

What do you mean ? I was talking about Nox Android Emulator for pc and works on Windows too.

 

14 minutes ago, VictorKOK said:

What do you mean ? I was talking about Nox Android Emulator for pc and works on Windows too.

I thought Nux could work from Androind to Ios but truth is I have been struggling to find a d*** emulator for ios. 

 

Bloody Iphones 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beatrovski said:

 

I thought Nux could work from Androind to Ios but truth is I have been struggling to find a d*** emulator for ios. 

 

Bloody Iphones 

If game syncs via fb, you won't need ios emulator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes syncs on facebook and connect fb on your emulator (bluestack etc...) or android

Spoiler

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NoFear said:

After work today, I'll be doing video.

I recommend reading this thread first while you wait.

XOR search Guide - GG 8.29.0+ (#c87b776t)

 

I was trying this but I couldn't find the values... in which section should I have to look for ? from energy section to -diamonds or from market section ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, hackertest said:

two days we wait lOL

If you don’t want to wait, do it yourself.

 

oh wait, you can’t, that’s why you’re here complaining.

 

either stop complaining and wait, or do it yourself.

 

its that simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hackertest said:

***** you, ok? 

_______________________________________________
added 0 minutes later

my reputation AHAHAH

You’re obviously an immature child, you should grow up a bit.

Maybe then you’ll realise that you can’t have everything on time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...