Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Oui. La valeur est dword simple. Si le niveau augmente et dit 5 ou quelque chose, c'est la valeur dword. Lorsque vous trouvez 1 autres à proximité. Geler à quelque chose 6000 puis gagner des points pour chacun. Ensuite, vous pouvez dégeler car il sera maxed.

Great, thank you for your answer, simple and fast, nothing wrong

6 hours ago, NoFear said:

Try vpn... Or Google account from another region

Thanks for reply. I tried different vpn n locations but same error. also tried download apk from other website and make it without license verification from LP and then use vpn but same error. Also I didn't sign in into game then how they know my location or id from which region (as I am using apk from external site that also without license verification apk plus opera vpn). Any suggestions? 

Thanks in  advance 

Well, I managed ^ ^ on the other hand how do you find the values for the experiment? Gender 1 point of energy used = ???? Experience? I tried with 2, 3, 4, 5 but nothing .... Thank you ^^

@NoFear I managed to change but I do not know how to get the amount of gold I want, same as the first time  Example if I want 80 thousand I change DWORD to 80000 and QWORD to 80000X8 but in the game I get 49705 what should I do to get exactly the value that I want? When I did with a new account I got exactly the value I wanted but now with an existing account I can not do the same I hope you understood Thanks for sharing with us but I await an answer

Harry Potter MONEY_LI (2).jpg

Edited by Henrik

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Henrik said:

@NoFear I managed to change but I do not know how to get the amount of gold I want, same as the first time  Example if I want 80 thousand I change DWORD to 80000 and QWORD to 80000X8 but in the game I get 49705 what should I do to get exactly the value that I want? When I did with a new account I got exactly the value I wanted but now with an existing account I can not do the same I hope you understood Thanks for sharing with us but I await an answer

Harry Potter MONEY_LI (2).jpg

The qty spent is subtracting from it. You can either add more gold or find the qty spent value and set to 0

16 hours ago, NoFear said:

The qty spent is subtracting from it. You can either add more gold or find the qty spent value and set to 0

Thanks, I have another problem I have over 100 million gold my gold does not increase any more, I want to decrease how will I find the unknown value of gold if it does not increase? I tried it with spent money but it did not work The only value I can find is that of the energy I find unknown value I buy energy in the store and I search in the gameguardian how much energy I bought I think maybe I could find the gold value in the energy address but I do not know how, sorry for my english

@Ashish007 i had the same problem the game won't let you play if you are rooted with su so just install xposed and download the latest root cloak module then use it to hide root from the game. If it still doesn't solve it then leave it, the game isnt that good really. Its just a point and click type of garbage

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Amalia28 said:

@NoFear or someone else .....

Hello, well I have a problem, I made a bad manipulation .... And I can not connect to the game suddenly ..... You have a solution? Thank you.

Screenshot_20180602-212228.png

Make a new account...

I would use virtual xposed or parallel spaces. You don't need to play. Just launch game within one of those.

Then goto the root directory and for simplicity, copy the shared prefs and files folder, and replace your games files with these. Launch and you will now have a new account, from beginning.

17 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Créer un nouveau compte...

J'utiliserais des espaces virtuels xposés ou parallèles. Vous n'avez pas besoin de jouer. Il suffit de lancer le jeu dans l'un de ceux-ci.

Ensuite, allez dans le répertoire racine et par souci de simplicité, copiez le dossier partagé prefs and files, et remplacez vos fichiers de jeux par ceux-ci. Lancer et vous allez maintenant avoir un nouveau compte, depuis le début

17 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Créer un nouveau compte...

J'utiliserais des espaces virtuels xposés ou parallèles. Vous n'avez pas besoin de jouer. Il suffit de lancer le jeu dans l'un de ceux-ci.

Ensuite, allez dans le répertoire racine et par souci de simplicité, copiez le dossier partagé prefs and files, et remplacez vos fichiers de jeux par ceux-ci. Lancer et vous allez maintenant avoir un nouveau compte, depuis le début.

@NoFear, so I'm doing a part on the computer, I go to the root file and copy to the same place on my phone? That's right ? Thank you for your quick response ^^

• Moderators

If you used v xposed.

Add app and launch in v xposed. Close it all.

Go here

/data/data/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/com.tinyco.potter/ 

Copy the shared prefs and files folder

Delete the shared prefs and files folder here

/data/data/com.tinyco.potter/

Then paste the ones you copied here.

Launch game, enjoy a new account.