Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

9 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Don't show "xor"values. This is different. And make sure you aren't search for your balance, but instead gold earned.

Yep,,, As i didnt play too much with Nox i didne even remember that i spent 10 gold and i was changing exact value of my gold when i had to change the other one with +10 difference ( earned one )... So i finally found what i need to change ))) But there is still one more problem. when i change one value (no matter DWORD or XOR one) game crashes. Is there anything which i am doing wrong ?? Or is it because Nox cant handle it. If so is there ant way to fix it and finally hack this god d*** game ? ?BTW sorry for asking so many questions.

2 hours ago, urjiko said:

@NoFear I can change the value of the gems and coins but you are changing two values in there (for example in 5.32 second) how can you know which code are you changing. I mean I can see that my gems are 30 so I need to change the code with the 30d but after that what should I change please help :(

As a result: I can not understand which one is xor value !

I had same problem with it,,, but you can find two things -> 1) Either it can be your current gold amount (in this case when you go to the address you can see Gold and Gem currencies and bunch of empty memory spaces) and you dont need this. 2) Either it will be your Gold earnings, which is exactly what you need ( and if you go to that address you will see exactly the same picture as in the video,,, if you searched with DWORD as in video, you will have to change that DWORD, than change it's XOR value, which is the one with 4 addresses below from DWORD [ LIKE IN VIDEO ], and then change gems with the same way ...).

Hope this can be helpful for you :))

26 minutes ago, Dav0O7 said:

I had same problem with it,,, but you can find two things -> 1) Either it can be your current gold amount (in this case when you go to the address you can see Gold and Gem currencies and bunch of empty memory spaces) and you dont need this. 2) Either it will be your Gold earnings, which is exactly what you need ( and if you go to that address you will see exactly the same picture as in the video,,, if you searched with DWORD as in video, you will have to change that DWORD, than change it's XOR value, which is the one with 4 addresses below from DWORD [ LIKE IN VIDEO ], and then change gems with the same way ...).

Hope this can be helpful for you :))

dude I'm going that adress with "Go to" button. I can clearly see my Gold and Gem amount I can change them but Which ones their XOR adresses how canyou understand that ?

Just now, NoFear said:

That's wrong place.

You have do for energy and gold but nothing for gems...

so patience... patience.... patience...

for that ? are you kidding me? 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, urjiko said:

What am I doing wrong ? 

send1.jpg

send2.jpg

send3.jpg

send4.jpg

send5.jpg

send6.jpg

send7.jpg

You didn't read directions properly... Did you spend ANY GOLD at any point before.

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, hackertest said:

***** YOU No fear ! 

you have put for gold and energy but not for gems ! (for skip waiting)

-39 reputation thanks you 

READ AND WATCH THE VIDEO.

53 minutes ago, hackertest said:

59 minutes ago, hackertest said:

and for gems? nothing

Guys plz go watch whole video and then tell things like that .... @NoFear  did very useful and WORKING hack for this game and if you need to know i hacked this game fully and everything by him and his guide !!! ( you can see my game in the picture ) {There is also a gem hack in the end of the video, and also watch his values before and after doing hack !!}

A simple GUIDE one more time for you all, who still cant understand what to do.  in this message you can see the wrong search -->

47 minutes ago, urjiko said:

What am I doing wrong ? 

send1.jpg

send2.jpg

send3.jpg

send4.jpg

send5.jpg

send6.jpg

send7.jpg

The thing is that if you are trying to edit the game which you played before and especially if you passed it already so much you just cant search your gold value, because you are searching your gold currency  but in @NoFear's guide it clearly says that you need to search for GOLD EARNINGS !! which is not the same number as the Currency value, because you do spend some amount of money to do Duels and some other things. So in this example you just cant search 16,536 and find the number of your Currency. . 

SO here is what you need to do if you have already passed some part of this game !! :

1) First of all check if you have your GameGuardian option called "auto game-pause" or something like that turned ON  . (Hope you know how to find it -> in settings bar) . Without this you cant make this hack work, because after you change one value without game being paused it will crash and you will not be able to make any changes.

2) You need to search all DWORD values using The "unknown" value search like shown in the video ( search button with the "?" symbol on him). After that i can find from 1,000,000 to even 20,000,000  values so dont worry everything is fine.

3) COLLECT some gold (ATTENTION : You cant waist them, you are searching earnings !! )  and then search the amount with what your gold have changed (in the pictures that number "6" is right,, and also watch that video for that too !! ). after that you will get either many values (in this case you will have to repeat this until you get exactly 2 values)  or you will just get that 2 values only ( ONE WILL HAVE THE VALUE OF YOUR CURRENT GAME GOLD AMOUNT and the other WILL HAVE DIFFERENT VALUE HIGHER THAN YOUR GOLD AMOUNT AND WHICH ONE YOU NEED TO CHANGE !! ).

4) Hold the value which you have to change ( the one which is not the same with your current in-game gold ) and press "GO TO THE ADDRESS".

you need to find an addresses like in this picture !!! change them both ( DWORD just write the value you need,,, XOR the same value you wrote for DWORD but with x8 in the end (it is all shown in the video !!!!!!).

5ae9b9d65a6f0_ScreenShot2018-05-02at17_08_52.thumb.png.a687e0a166cfd860fa196a4400bdb51c.png

the hack is ready !!!,,,, For gems continue to watch the video until the end. 

I cant help you with this hack better than this post,, so if you dont understand after all this, me or somebody else cant help you anyhow !!! 

Thank this great hacker ( @NoFear ) for sharing with you easiest method to hack the game without paying any money !! If no, go and pay money for that simple gem hack shown earlier in the comments,,,, if you dont want that too, you just cant do anything in this topic , SORRY FOR THAT.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@NoFear i finally solved the Nox game crash thing too ))) the thing was that i had to turn on auto game-pause to stop the game work until i make all the changes. And now the hack is fully done. ONE MORE TIME THANK YOU A LOT FOR THIS GUIDE. (This will also solve your problem @V8T just go to the GG settings and turn on auto game-pause)

3 hours ago, V8T said:

Eh Nox crash :v only energy hacked but it does not matter.

Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 15.16.27.png

2 hours ago, hackertest said:

What an ungrateful f*ck you are. You should not exist at all.  :3

Edited by datguygamer

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Dav0O7 said:

Guys plz go watch whole video and then tell things like that .... @NoFear  did very useful and WORKING hack for this game and if you need to know i hacked this game fully and everything by him and his guide !!! ( you can see my game in the picture ) {There is also a gem hack in the end of the video, and also watch his values before and after doing hack !!}

A simple GUIDE one more time for you all, who still cant understand what to do.  in this message you can see the wrong search -->

The thing is that if you are trying to edit the game which you played before and especially if you passed it already so much you just cant search your gold value, because you are searching your gold currency  but in @NoFear's guide it clearly says that you need to search for GOLD EARNINGS !! which is not the same number as the Currency value, because you do spend some amount of money to do Duels and some other things. So in this example you just cant search 16,536 and find the number of your Currency. . 

SO here is what you need to do if you have already passed some part of this game !! :

1) First of all check if you have your GameGuardian option called "auto game-pause" or something like that turned ON  . (Hope you know how to find it -> in settings bar) . Without this you cant make this hack work, because after you change one value without game being paused it will crash and you will not be able to make any changes.

2) You need to search all DWORD values using The "unknown" value search like shown in the video ( search button with the "?" symbol on him). After that i can find from 1,000,000 to even 20,000,000  values so dont worry everything is fine.

3) COLLECT some gold (ATTENTION : You cant waist them, you are searching earnings !! )  and then search the amount with what your gold have changed (in the pictures that number "6" is right,, and also watch that video for that too !! ). after that you will get either many values (in this case you will have to repeat this until you get exactly 2 values)  or you will just get that 2 values only ( ONE WILL HAVE THE VALUE OF YOUR CURRENT GAME GOLD AMOUNT and the other WILL HAVE DIFFERENT VALUE HIGHER THAN YOUR GOLD AMOUNT AND WHICH ONE YOU NEED TO CHANGE !! ).

4) Hold the value which you have to change ( the one which is not the same with your current in-game gold ) and press "GO TO THE ADDRESS".

you need to find an addresses like in this picture !!! change them both ( DWORD just write the value you need,,, XOR the same value you wrote for DWORD but with x8 in the end (it is all shown in the video !!!!!!).

5ae9b9d65a6f0_ScreenShot2018-05-02at17_08_52.thumb.png.a687e0a166cfd860fa196a4400bdb51c.png

the hack is ready !!!,,,, For gems continue to watch the video until the end. 

I cant help you with this hack better than this post,, so if you dont understand after all this, me or somebody else cant help you anyhow !!! 

Thank this great hacker ( @NoFear ) for sharing with you easiest method to hack the game without paying any money !! If no, go and pay money for that simple gem hack shown earlier in the comments,,,, if you dont want that too, you just cant do anything in this topic , SORRY FOR THAT.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@NoFear i finally solved the Nox game crash thing too ))) the thing was that i had to turn on auto game-pause to stop the game work until i make all the changes. And now the hack is fully done. ONE MORE TIME THANK YOU A LOT FOR THIS GUIDE. (This will also solve your problem @V8T just go to the GG settings and turn on auto game-pause)

Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 15.16.27.png

You can spend gems. It's total earnings minus total spending = balance. If you spend coins, the value of earned does not change, that's all. Thank you for kind words and additional help to others. Glad you got it.

Please help it always shows "unable to play limited data" on nox. I even tried without root but the result still the same :(

I use: Nox 6.0.7.0 + Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery 1.5.4 apk

PS: I already tried the LuckyPatchers 7.2.8

Edited by morathami