Game Guardian

AceKiller

I get a problem i did not use to have with any cheat engine. I have tryed Gcih, gamekiller, game guardian and game guardian vip+ but when ever o try to do a fuzzy search or search for numbers like "0" it takes an awfully long time. I know that the number 0 will be found many times and thats why its slow but jeez, i left it there 5 min and i had to abort... i am using as a temp file location a folder i created in sd card and i write down /sdcard/GG but its far too slow. I moved it to my RAM by emptying the space and when i do a fuzzy, cheat engine FC ( i have free ram space 500 mb and in sd card 1.8/8 Gb... in the past i used all theese cheat engines no probs. Could it have to do with my ROM? Im using an LG P970 with a zeus rom, v7.6. Please help :P

• 2 weeks later...

I have LG phone too... try GameCIH older versions newer version(s) are not working...

I use gamekiller 2.5 at the moment ...I have noticed that some cheating apps don't work on custom rom so i tried them all atleast one worked. I'm using stock at the moment. With samsung usually all cheating apps worked on custom rom. Some game have cheating protection you can't find the right values. Hex editor works or text editor editing xml etc other file types where the save data is stored.

Game data is located(i use total commander) system root /data/data then look the right game folder. Sometimes you don't need to use any cheating app at all just edit few numbers(more zeros maybe) in save file and you have lot of money etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cartoon wars wont let me play with game guardian running. How do i fix this?

This is cannot be fixed till a developer make a app which cartoon wars didn't recognize as gavevil is one of the ace developers in the market like so it know what we are doing and how to stop us and it also a sever game as i know so its not at possible to hack try ussing gk or gg as gcih is recognizeable by cartoon wars

• Administrators

Sorry for the delay in response. This really isn't the best section for help, I moved the topic to the proper section.

What version of Android are you using? Also, is there a GG folder in your sdcard? If not, the temp path won't work.