Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

Yes and yes. But you also shouldn't care about soft ban. There are ways to revert it if you need to, but you don't really. Interactions with other players are not only unnecessary, it's also kinda primitive and useless..

5 hours ago, cth said:

So first, Emba made those items obsolete more or less. Emba armor is better than maxed event items.

But I just simply don't have those items on me. It's a new account I'm playing. Wait till the next event, I'm pretty sure they will keep the same leveling system and we will figure it out when the events are on.

I'm trying now to get a few hundred of orange injectors but without opening half a thousand of expedition cases. I'm looking for a nicer solution. Lulz.

Do you mean these injectors? I have a couple thousand in my 2 camps that I have

IMG-20230701-WA0001.jpg

Edited by enriquecor

20 hours ago, emoce said:

What I showed before was already in web using js.

My example is using basic js only.

Screenshot_20230701-143714~2.png

Screenshot_20230701-143726~3.png

GIB JS SNIPPET, i cant for love of the god understand this OPENSSL bull****, im tooo dumb to understand it

tbh, most of the stuff is editable via gameguardian lol, the reason im kinda interested with this http request is just to add new functionality to the script to yk self_unban  lol or anything that's related,but if this specific http request only for accesing saves and modify sum keys, then there's not much for it, maybe it's better to just tamper with account's access level, and go from there

8 hours ago, cth said:

While I really wanna join this bangwagon of hacking the game via custom http requests, I'm not quite there yet. I'm quite good at JS, but... maybe later. Don't wanna bother with encrypting/decrypting, looking into network logs and whatnot. And this is while 90% of the game is easily owned with simple memory editing. Here, another one:

image.thumb.png.34e242581632391555bac058eb08cbc0.png

I can't find this info in the repo. Is the caps store there? Oh, this store must have been added in 767, and the repo is 766.

You are right, this is a GG forum. I don't know if JS has anything to do with GG but we should talk about memory editing.

well that make life easy lmfao, go check lib.level files lmao, it has EXP and Currency Functions. io thought it'll be super convoluted to modify freebuy for currencies, well apparently i can buy it on shop now yay, im smort and dum lmao, 
so to get currency we can replace spendCurrency to addCurrency and voila, and this is POC too

also GIB ME THE Encryption on JS

and just like caps hack it do be having bugs, cuz again this replace all other functions that uses addCurrency but like always we can narrow it down to specific to shop only, and feel free to do that, i have my script readable if ya want to modify it for example just duplicate caps hack and replace the value it search to this and boom currency hack, also also for love of the god dont claim it the script as yours lmao while it's true most of the script use the thing here on GG, i still take credit making it :3, i made it readable for peeps to contribute, you can add your name on the script as contributor lol, i also hate script kiddies.

1. use Query search and search addCurrency
2. use Query search and search spendCurrency
3. copy addCurrency address
4. pointer search spendCurrency in Qword
5. editAll pointer, and paste step 3, the address+h, to make it HEX
6. enjoy, Disclamer, you must have atleast the minimum amount of emba disk or any currency to buy things out, there's a check to check if currency < priceTag dont do anything, but it's too broad to change soo just get the bare minimun of said currency to buy the cheapest items and then just scale from there.

and if you have this pointers replaced, you cant sell anything to trader, it just refuse to do so, since we replace all sub functions, soo ti fix this you gotta pinpoint which one is the actual address that handle buying on shop, and yeah revert others

2 hours ago, MrZbot said:

Can someone explain the line "12D;0D;Q 'hunter_armor':20" when finding the item's id ?

12 is length of the letters of the item name, and 0, is just exist there, probs buffer and D is DWORD and :20 is group size, Q probably stands for query

and thats why i called it query search

Edited by AngelWolf

ok so, i fixed the faulty code of caps hacks that crash ya if ya reenable it after disabling it, and i also found out, rather nullify the perk cost, i can just revert the calculation instead, so it gave perk, and i will add alert to notify, to use it only to get perk point, since the calculation for perk point and perk level selection is tied together in one pointer, so that's work around i can think off, give perk points instead, and i also been experimenting with crafting stuff and also i did add currency shop hack into the script, so now if you have atleast 50 emba disk, or halloween_souls or new year balls, or any other currency that used in Shop, you can buy everything in it, since it works the same as caps hack, also also, i added 2 more essential to add more filters to find these functions that calculate caps and currency, and i think i might add more 2 for MC exp gain or maybe just patch the addEXP function, i havent look into rep hacks, it works, but i'll add more filter on it. cheers
soo the 3.1 will have
- Currency Hacks inside Survivor Base category
- removes Starting AP
- fixed Caps hack

suggest me sumthing to add, i also wonder what if, i can add some kind special allocated memory like Cheat Engine to add an Object that assigned to a code for promo_code, but i'll leave it to the other dud on the reddit

On 7/1/2023 at 9:52 PM, cth said:

While I really wanna join this bangwagon of hacking the game via custom http requests, I'm not quite there yet. I'm quite good at JS, but... maybe later. Don't wanna bother with encrypting/decrypting, looking into network logs and whatnot. And this is while 90% of the game is easily ownwith simple memory editing. Here, another one:

image.thumb.png.34e242581632391555bac058eb08cbc0.png

On 7/1/2023 at 10:12 PM, cth said:

So first, Emba made those items obsolete more or less. Emba armor is better than maxed event items.

But I just simply don't have those items on me. It's a new account I'm playing. Wait till the next event, I'm pretty sure they will keep the same leveling system and we will figure it out when the events are on.

I'm trying now to get a few hundred of orange injectors but without opening half a thousand of expedition cases. I'm looking for a nicer solution. Lu

Hurry up and release the script before they patchthis thing up

2 hours ago, ToxioNN said:

Hurry up and release the script before they patchthis thing up

patch what, my script literally modify their functions, only things to make it broken is, renaming the function itself, so there's no need to rush it, and im looking into promo codes, and hopefully understand how it works and when i do, i'll create a discord bot to add the items based on request and add them on official app, for now, i still dont know what the server returns, i do found out what to send

and remember the script i made is free, soo i can EOL it anytime i want, so dont rush me to update it, just saying because ppl made hacks for money, and i dont, but if i want i will and obfuscate the code. so consider the freebies is a gift