Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

On 2/3/2023 at 11:38 PM, SpaceBug said:

look for the pointer there , for me it is almost always the third value

On 2/3/2023 at 10:00 AM, AngelWolf said:

so if you...

So I am pretty sure I got the IDs with the ...D;0D;Q '...':20 (seems like it is also 20 for me) method but I never can find any pointers, even with items I already have (titan_pot for example).

This is also the case when I search for 0,06 then 0,08 and try to get to the ID of the utem I used, I just get useless numbers like my whole game is build different. Frustrating to the core! 

Also when I use the lua Script for swapping the files I've chosen get deletet and the script is done like there have to be new items but the old ones are just gone, scripts asks me whether i want to dublicate or not, well - don't want to dublicate nothing, no. 

Hope it joins someone with the same state of the game and can explain it.

IMG_20230206_031623.jpg

IMG_20230206_031552.jpg

Edited by r14v8

20 hours ago, TamTa said:

can i get the latest list from this?

well try ask the excel owner, cuz only them has the access to edits it. tho alternatively. the game's file can be use as subsitute.

Here's the ID for Polar Fox as pet and not as item. ( people keeps DM-ing me how to get one bruh, now stop Dming me about it )
You can item swap something to this and it'll show as Claimable pet instead.

Note: This might different from device to device

9D;0D;1634496368D;1868980082D :20

Offset to ID from 9D is -10

New findings
I found how to make NO Rads by modifiying the modifier.
It's on ib.calculate.lu iirc, in one of the function and the value is 0.01 and by changing it to negative it'll removes existing rads and never add any, since it'll always be in negative (rather 0 in display)

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 9:04 PM, Blenty2 said:

Hey i was banned 8 times, i still figuring out whats is the source of banned does anyone here used swaping items like tank armor is still playong and can send parcel and chat? 

On 2/18/2023 at 2:55 AM, AngelWolf said:

New findings
I found how to make NO Rads by modifiying the modifier.
It's on ib.calculate.lu iirc, in one of the function and the value is 0.01 and by changing it to negative it'll removes existing rads and never add any, since it'll always be in negative (rather 0 in display)

im also using Script you gave here guys and the drop pick method i just dupe 20 k not above that and still i was banned i dont know why is there anyone here still not banned that do the same method? so basically it banable now? 

What's it like to be banned? I can log into my character, but I cannot chat and whenever I tried to send a package to another player I get the message "No access to server. Check you Internet connection". The game has been having server issue recently, so I don't know if I am banned or just having server issue. 

19 hours ago, Lalaland3210 said:

What's it like to be banned? I can log into my character, but I cannot chat and whenever I tried to send a package to another player I get the message "No access to server. Check you Internet connection". The game has been having server issue recently, so I don't know if I am banned or just having server issue. 

You're banned to interact with other users and will be hidden from others.

4 minutes ago, Lalaland3210 said:

I think I got soft banned. Is there a way to fix it?

basically soft banned, yeah. so far i dont find anyway to fix it beside some peeps saying recovering to earlier backup.

16 minutes ago, AngelWolf said:

basically soft banned, yeah. so far i dont find anyway to fix it beside some peeps saying recovering to earlier backup.

Darn. Hopefully someone can figure out a way to fix it in the future. I know it's mostly my fault, but it's still very sad to see all my time and effort wasted. Even though I can still play, but it just feels different. No more motivation to play anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...