Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

On 12/7/2022 at 12:01 PM, enriquecor said:

Brother, could you help me to use this sheet, I don't know how the ....

Screenshot_20221031-021350_Chrome.jpg.77c473d0592dd6f487e1dcf47c456323.jpg

soo basically the Excel is filled with Item_name, Dword values, Length of String item_ID
This Excel is used for item swap, and no pointer is used
lets say you wanted a Terem Ball
We find the Terem ITEM ID by using String Item ID and use the String ID to located Item ID

Using Query, you'll need 
Length (len) = 10;
Divider = 0;
String ID = Q 'ball_terem'
Group Size (vary, mine 20) = :20
Search: 10D;0D; Q 'ball_terem':20
Type: Any

and Using DWORD, you'll need
Length (len) = 10;
Divider(always there) = 0;
Dword 1st 4 = 1,819,042,146;
Dword 2nd 4 (if available) = 1,919,251,551;
Dword 3rd 4 (if available) = 28,005;
Dword 4th 4 (if available) = N/A
Group Size (vary, mine 20) = :20
Search: 10;0;1,819,042,146;1,919,251,551;28,005:20
TYPE: DWORD

and you'll find the item's string ID, and use the Length as reference point to find the Item ID which most the time located 3 address above Length. Here i attach a video for you, Droplist Item Swap wood to Terem and Terem to Mysterious Map
sorry for low bitrate, i use 1mb bitrate for recording

Edited by AngelWolf
Drop Item Swap and not Item Swap, that's a different approach

11 hours ago, AngelWolf said:

either the item_name not the correct one or something else, here some example of queries
Tank Armor: Q 'tank_armor'
Polar Armor: Q 'polar_armor'
Scrap: Q 'scrap_metal'
Canned Beef: Q 'beef_can'
Tank: Q 't72'

and the item name is located on assets/items on game's apk data, and exclude .png, or alternatively you can use Dword values on a excel that someone gave on earlier post. And if you wondering if it still works, yes queries still work, even go asfar as obtainable items or textureless items such as Blast Furnace (steelmaking_furnace or something)  or oakum

Could you help me? I don't know what's going on, I already have most of the items from the Halloween event, but I'm having this problem. I can't find the pointer. Could you help me and create a video tutorial using the same method? I have the same problem with the polar_atv and the execution_sword and I have a problem with the gourd_bag backpack this is the gourd_bag if I find the pointers but when I change the id the object I changed the id to get the gourd_bag disappears. I would really appreciate if you show me in a video using the same method to find the helsing and how to solve the pumpkin_bag error

17 hours ago, enriquecor said:

Could you help me? I don't know what's going on...

you should enable String Representation on top right(on memory besideview small refresh button(h,D,F) and add string and Double)
and the Item ID always be in 0D;0.0F;0.0E, on your video it's not, and helsing is 7 letters not 8, so the query should be 7D;0D;Q 'helsing', and again group size (:20) is vary from devices.

Edited by AngelWolf

1 hour ago, AngelWolf said:

you should enable String Representation on top right(on memory besideview small refresh button(h,D,F) and add string and Double)
and the Item ID always be in 0D;0.0F;0.0E, on your video it's not, and helsing is 7 letters not 8, so the query should be 7D;0D;Q 'helsing', and again group size (:20) is vary from devices.

Thank you very much brother now if I could find all the things I wanted to get

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2022 at 12:38, AngelWolf said:

debe habilitar la Representación de cadenas en la parte superior derecha (en la memoria junto al botón de actualización pequeño (h, D, F) y agregar una cadena y Doble)
y la ID del elemento siempre debe estar en  0D; 0.0F; 0.0E,  en su video no lo es, y helsing tiene 7 letras, no 8, por lo que la consulta debe ser 7D;0D;Q 'helsing' , y nuevamente el tamaño del grupo  (:20)  varía según los dispositivos.

One question, do you know how to have the polar fox correctly? I searched and found it, but I can't make it a pet. It looks like an object like a stuffed animal. Could you tell me how to manage to have it but as a pet?

Hace 38 minutos, BuJlka_ dijo:

hay esta función en el script de badcase, intente preguntarle

The Script is paid and I have not bought it. Just wondering if anyone would know how to get it without errors since I have this problem, it can't be kept as a pet, it's like a stuffed animal.

On 11/14/2022 at 9:45 PM, AngelWolf said:

They can Device ban ya btw, this what i got from reading moderation game files for multiplayer

L15_1 = {
	id = "deviceBan",
	button = "mpa_device_ban",
	isVisible = false
L16_1 = {
	id = "ban",
	button = "mpa_ban",
	isVisible = false
}
L17_1 = {
	id = "mute",
	button = "mpa_mute",
	isVisible = false
}

so yeah. basically Hardware ban in the nutshell for mobile games.

is there no solution for hardware ban?

Hace 37 minutos, Helios13 dijo:

¿Alguien tuvo la oportunidad de modificar la moneda de año nuevo? Parece ser lo mismo que Halloween, pero ¿quizás los desarrolladores actualizaron el sistema antitrampas?

Edit the currency of the New Year's store, the Gifts edit, I changed the spheres to 0 and enjoy, you will not have a ban

42 minutes ago, EL-MAX-1997 said:

who has the codes of the elements of the game???? those obtainable from the event????

What items do you want to get? Did I mention that they can be modified in the store? There is a comment above where I mentioned that you can change the currency to 0 and you won't get banned.

3 hours ago, enriquecor said:

What items do you want to get? Did I mention that they can be modified in the store? There is a comment above where I mentioned that you can change the currency to 0 and you won't get banned.

would love to how you did it because it's not changing for me