Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

1 hour ago, enriquecor said:

You use a phone or a laptop if you use a phone I can help you with a virtual machine my device is rooted

i'm using a laptop and thanks but i already found a way of doing it, i just searched for them individually instead of 2 at the same time and it worked for everything in the event

3 hours ago, kroslis said:

i'm using a laptop and thanks but i already found a way of doing it, i just searched for them individually instead of 2 at the same time and it worked for everything in the event

Great bro just follow the method in case you are online you will not get banned.

4 hours ago, EL-MAX-1997 said:

I need the codes of the first 4 elements I will put the images I lost the elements when I modify the currency to improve the coat of Santa Claus

Screenshot_20221223_191203_com.gm_shaber.dayrpremium.jpg

Screenshot_20221223_191207_com.gm_shaber.dayrpremium.jpg

Screenshot_20221223_191212_com.gm_shaber.dayrpremium.jpg

Screenshot_20221223_191210_com.gm_shaber.dayrpremium.jpg

Screenshot_20221223_191214_com.gm_shaber.dayrpremium.jpg

follow this method, here I leave the identifiers of each thing, just copy and paste one by one and click on search and then it gives you the result, follow the steps of the video and an apology for the quality of the video

11D;0D;Q 'frost_armor':20

11D;0D;Q 'frost_flask':20

10D;0D;Q 'frost_tamb':20

10D;0D;Q 'cyberglove':20

37 minutes ago, Helios13 said:

Anyone tried modifying the Santa Level? Seems like the method used in Halloween no longer works. Also before attempting, make sure to have your non banned save in backup.

just search for it as EDouble and change it to 0

16 hours ago, kroslis said:

just search for it as EDouble and change it to 0

I did. But the value for needed gingerbread instead of dropping to zero changes to a weird value. If anyone can drop a video on how they level up Santa level, that would be great 

18 hours ago, Helios13 said:

Anyone tried modifying the Santa Level? Seems like the method used in Halloween no longer works. Also before attempting, make sure to have your non banned save in backup.

search 

10;20;30;40;50;60;80;100;120 type double

then refine value you want the continuation is exactly like the Halloween event

Edited by mahdi440

Hace 4 horas, SlaynerX dijo:

Busqué según el video para cambiar el costo de las cajas navideñas para obtener el 25/35 pero no aparece el 171/170 en absoluto.

Well I explain myself, I did the search, then click on edit, increase by 1 and that's it, inside the boxes it will tell you what the value is since it is not the same, it is always done wrong, watch the video well and follow the instructions Steps

On 12/24/2022 at 7:42 PM, Helios13 said:

How do you backup save file?

You backup the data when in tula, travel to tiumen, somehow get banned, just restore the backup when in tula

Is that how it works?