Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vaeruss

Animal crossing: Pocket Camp

Recommended Posts

Name of Game: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nintendo.zaca&hl=en
Version:
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Hack bells/ Leaf tickets
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I've tried everything I know so far, Directly editing values (which revert after), changing prices in shop to negatives (didn't work for me), and broadsiding it and changing every value (No effect)
Comments: If anybody could find a way or tell me of anything I can do or did wrong that would be wonderful thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game won't be easy.  Values are encrypted in a way I haven't seen. Not sure if they are xor'd to create a pointer in some way. Once I figure more out, I think more will be possible. 

 

Screenshot_20171122-211200.png

Edit:

And my Bells are hacked higher than the value you see on the screen. That's the max visual value. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Game won't be easy.  Values are encrypted in a way I haven't seen. Not sure if they are xor'd to create a pointer in some way. Once I figure more out, I think more will be possible. 

 

Screenshot_20171122-211200.png

Edit:

And my Bells are hacked higher than the value you see on the screen. That's the max visual value. 

i try to hack this game too but can't find anything ... now  i see you can hacked it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Game won't be easy.  Values are encrypted in a way I haven't seen. Not sure if they are xor'd to create a pointer in some way. Once I figure more out, I think more will be possible. 

 

Screenshot_20171122-211200.png

Edit:

And my Bells are hacked higher than the value you see on the screen. That's the max visual value. 

Lol, that was fast. Could you please share how you did that? Thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've only managed to do it during the very beginning launch in the mini game during download. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NoFear said:

I've only managed to do it during the very beginning launch in the mini game during download. 

Thanks. That's what I figured, as you can still collect bells during the van sequence even if youre on airplane mode. What address is it at? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, snude said:

Thanks. That's what I figured, as you can still collect bells during the van sequence even if youre on airplane mode. What address is it at? 

Is not that simple...  It's 2 dword values 4 bytes apart. I don't know how they are encrypted /protected... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well you can use fuzzy search change and unchange and whittle the results and change each results one by one umtil you find the 2 that affects the value 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VortexInfinity said:

Well you can use fuzzy search change and unchange and whittle the results and change each results one by one umtil you find the 2 that affects the value 

it's work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2017 at 4:02 PM, NoFear said:

Is not that simple...  It's 2 dword values 4 bytes apart. I don't know how they are encrypted /protected... 

Hello No Fear, thanks for your work.

Can you elaborate on this?

I get to narrowing down to 6 to 8 addresses, but then when I change the value, game crashes and my money actually goes down when I reboot (in van sequence).

I am stuck on this.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, skyipie said:

Hello No Fear, thanks for your work.

Can you elaborate on this?

I get to narrowing down to 6 to 8 addresses, but then when I change the value, game crashes and my money actually goes down when I reboot (in van sequence).

I am stuck on this.

Thanks for your help in advance!

I plan on releasing a guide within a week. 

MOST of the numerical values are encrypted, and is like no 2 values are the same encrypted value. So you find a value worth 20,you can't just search that encrypted value to find all the 20's.  Nintendo made it extremely difficult to edit qty values. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NoFear said:

I plan on releasing a guide within a week. 

MOST of the numerical values are encrypted, and is like no 2 values are the same encrypted value. So you find a value worth 20,you can't just search that encrypted value to find all the 20's.  Nintendo made it extremely difficult to edit qty values. 

look forward to this :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried during 1 hours in the mini game, I did not find any methode to edit the coins. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2017 at 8:18 PM, Cam_A said:

any updates?

I'll be posting guide at some point.

5 hours ago, CroqueMr said:

I tried during 1 hours in the mini game, I did not find any methode to edit the coins. :(

It is possible...  Not easy at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...