Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

19 minutes ago, Ryubei said:

@_Levi_ @NoFear @WendersonHC  Using No Fear's gold hack I get 24-100+ results when searching for Cash shop items in the 100Php value. ie. "Body Repairs" & "Engineer" packages. How am I supposed to go about this type of search? :) I have to keep repeating the process and always get the dummy addresses the devs put in to confuse us.

Screenshot_2017-08-27-18-01-18.png

@Ryubeiuse vpn(and optional use change location) to change value to usd. :)... or take the hard way test each value. the one which lead to 00000000 values are absolutely wrong :p the first pack u will find ithink is the rare weapons pack. nxt is body repair pack. again isaw some pictures to fb releasing leaks about this work of @NoFear being sent to ldoe devs/leadgroup. use ::13/::20 to shorten searches too :)FB_IMG_1503828303396.thumb.jpg.c82ea8551a12387c3adf0db71005af97.jpg

the abuse of this method is getting worst...

Edited by absolutenothing
additional guide

10 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

The reporters are just getting the feel good vibes of being snitches when in fact the developers are already very much aware.

When it comes down to it. All games are hacked. Be it internally or externally. Game-hackers keep the game balanced. A game without game-hackers heavily leans in favor of wallet players. Who pay to win. Which leaves majority of free players with a very big disadvantage. So what happens is they get bullied around by wallet players. Who dominate the game. Game-hackers gives everyone a fair chance. Its is however up to the player if they would abuse the hack or not. Of course it is advisable to use the hacks with moderation and you are supposed to get only what you need. 

Edited by Ryubei

14 minutes ago, absolutenothing said:

@Ryubeiuse vpn(and optional use change location) to change value to usd. :)... or take the hard way test each value. the one which lead to 00000000 values are absolutely wrong :p the first pack u will find ithink is the rare weapons pack. nxt is body repair pack. again isaw some pictures to fb releasing leaks about this work of @NoFear being sent to ldoe devs/leadgroup. use ::13/::20 to shorten searches too :)FB_IMG_1503828303396.thumb.jpg.c82ea8551a12387c3adf0db71005af97.jpg

When it comes down to it. All games are hacked. Be it internally or externally. No game is ever considered as hack proof. Game-hackers keep the game balanced. A game without game-hackers heavily leans in favor of wallet players. Who pay to win. Which leaves majority of free players with a very big disadvantage. So what happens is they get bullied around by wallet players who dominate the game. Game-hackers gives everyone a fair chance. Its is however up to the player if they would abuse the hack or not. Of course it is advisable to use the hacks with moderation and you are supposed to get only what you need. 

Edited by Ryubei

Nah, I'm more referring to the players who report the cheat. The developers are already aware of the hack. Just look at youtube. What the reporters get in exchange is the fleeting good feels of being a goody goody.

1 hour ago, Zaidos said:

Nah, I'm more referring to the players who report the cheat. The developers are already aware of the hack. Just look at youtube. What the reporters get in exchange is the fleeting good feels of being a goody goody.

Hehe actually I do not really hate this game even without a hack. What I hate is games like crisis action that are too pay to win :D

1 hour ago, absolutenothing said:

@RyubeiFB_IMG_1503828303396.thumb.jpg.c82ea8551a12387c3adf0db71005af97.jpg

Wow. Just wow. Reporting for hacks for singleplayer games. Jesus how the F does that affect them. Oversmart much? Things like this gets me on my nerves. 

4 minutes ago, _Levi_ said:

Wow. Just wow. Reporting for hacks for singleplayer games. Jesus how the F does that affect them. Oversmart much? Things like this gets me on my nerves. 

They are the kind of person who likes to spend his money on games. Though for games like this do not have any impact on other pelayer

1 minute ago, shinobi97 said:

They are the kind of person who likes to spend his money on games. Though for games like this do not have any impact on other pelayer

Man that's just jealousy. Not everybody is rich. If its multiplayer game then I get it but this is just plain *****. 

4 minutes ago, _Levi_ said:

Man that's just jealousy. Not everybody is rich. If its multiplayer game then I get it but this is just plain *****. 

I do not understand if games like this have a monitoring system. Who knows if there is a wrong player in the game?

17 hours ago, shinobi97 said:

Setting like this to find as same pointer like on video

Screenshot_2017-08-27-14-10-32-699_com.miui.home.png

Screenshot_2017-08-27-14-10-46-866_com.miui.home.pngi

i did the setting for the game guardian and do the hack like in the tutorial  but it seems something went wrong. like... (down below is mine)

trset.thumb.PNG.b7d07285fcbf7fb7ecc3e0931d56f2d9.PNG

i dont get the result same like nofear, like this... (down below)

nofear.thumb.PNG.95adc2f5b49163ca235f6a113878dea2.PNG

p/s:i'm new in hacking game stuff

Edited by kuwaaa

16 minutes ago, kuwaaa said:

i did the setting for the game guardian and do the hack like in the tutorial  but it seems something went wrong. like... (down below is mine)

imageproxy.php?img=&key=c81244b44a970cc9trset.thumb.PNG.b7d07285fcbf7fb7ecc3e0931d56f2d9.PNG

i dont get the result same like nofear, like this... (down below)

imageproxy.php?img=&key=c81244b44a970cc9imageproxy.php?img=&key=c81244b44a970cc9nofear.thumb.PNG.95adc2f5b49163ca235f6a113878dea2.PNG

p/s:i'm new in hacking game stuff

Lets start from the beginning. What value did you put? In NoFear's method he put 30.99  and 19.99. Did you put the same way? If you did then there is a chance you might be wrong if you are not from US. 

Edited by _Levi_