Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

4 hours ago, NickTSPre said:

Guys I want to buy modified weapon box but cannot find it via group search so I can use NoFear's gold hack method...
What can I do?

use the currency x1 and x10

i found the adress by loooong way cause there are 6 box with same currency use @NoFear hack it still work..if u know what i mean

Edited by tomyryu

1 hour ago, shinobi97 said:

I did a hack pack engineer. Use no fear method It 's work but enginer pack Not in the inbox @Krakken

It is not a crate, just a pack so if you bought it, all of the items in the pack will be in your inbox. You won't get something like the crates (Modified, Rare guns, etc.)

is it my badluck or the thing didnt drop at all or BS..i opened the repair pack hoping to get KITTY pattern..not single danm pattern drop and my inbox over 1.3k ..hurt my finger delete item dang it..

Confirming that NoFear's idea from fixed structure values has potential for future scripting/macros. 

Video on NoFear's pointer hack coming in the morning, with single search. 

Search results after restart:

Screenshot_20170827-012619.png

Screenshot_20170827-012626.png

Screenshot_20170827-012630.png

Screenshot_20170827-012636.png

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Confirming that NoFear's idea from fixed structure values has potential for future scripting/macros. 

Video on NoFear's pointer hack coming in the morning, with single search. 

Search results after restart:

Screenshot_20170827-012619.png

Screenshot_20170827-012626.png

Screenshot_20170827-012630.png

Screenshot_20170827-012636.png

:)

With this, if values get moved or more difficult to find, this will remain constant... Unless they modify the naming structure...

I tried this after the update. No Fear gold hack method still works and it still saves. It works the same way for the items converted to real currency. I suggest keeping your gold coins as it will still come in handy later on. Only down side no more buying in stacks of 10. I have not tried item dupe yet. Any update on item dupe?

On 8/26/2017 at 0:09 AM, shinobi97 said:

Hello how to hack military box. I left the news hehe :D

Before it was taken out of the cash shop. You could just search for its price value on its own. And then from there use @NoFear gold hack method replacing Gasoline values. This was before the update. Now its no longer in the cash shop. 

use the currency x1 and x10

i found the adress by loooong way cause there are 6 box with same currency use @NoFear hack it still work..if u know what i mean

Devs are making us work harder. Only way to go about it is trial and error. I was hacking for the beginners pack but I got the other one with tactical armor set, shotgun and katana instead of the swat armor set and M16

9 minutes ago, Ryubei said:

I tried this after the update. No Fear gold hack method still works and it still saves. It works the same way for the items converted to real currency. I suggest keeping your gold coins as it will still come in handy later on. Only down side no more buying in stacks of 10. I have not tried item dupe yet. Any update on item dupe?

I just dupe ration cards now. It works. 

1 minute ago, _Levi_ said:

I just dupe ration cards now. It works. 

Cool! What are ration cards btw? What do they do? I haven't tried clearing the bunker yet. How do we duplicate single slot items?

Guys plz help me and tell me where i do wrong for the inbox hack as it won't save.

First i search 620;700 dword ( 620 wood 700 limesone) then i choose the address with a dword value above the 620D.

I locate the gun address and then modify it as dword..add to value 50000.

I press take on the gun it gives me a few guns but it stays in inbox...then i walk around open chest  enter exit map but it wont save. 

51 minutes ago, DemiGod666 said:

Guys plz help me and tell me where i do wrong for the inbox hack as it won't save.

First i search 620;700 dword ( 620 wood 700 limesone) then i choose the address with a dword value above the 620D.

I locate the gun address and then modify it as dword..add to value 50000.

I press take on the gun it gives me a few guns but it stays in inbox...then i walk around open chest  enter exit map but it wont save. 

Edit to 500000000. It might not work sometimes. After you change take the gun and just directly exit the game.

Cool! What are ration cards btw? What do they do? I haven't tried clearing the bunker yet. How do we duplicate single slot items?

There are 3 different cards. Ration card, I forgot the 2 other. 20 ration card gives you a box containing foods and stuff. Different boxes for different card.

Screenshot_20170827-080008.thumb.png.e441dedc475820deca416ea5e037b50e.png

Edited by _Levi_
Adding screenshot and editing mistakes.