Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

14 hours ago, NoFear said:

First, get a stack of an item you plan on getting rid of for an item you want. Put them beside eachother in your inventory. Then when you open game, find the stack (save it in your saved list) , copy address of the pointed to value. Search hex dword of the address. Goto the 1 result, and above (forgot how many lines) is the item id. 

Save that. 

Go back to your stack qty. 

Scroll up and you'll find the next item. Repeat like above. And copy the three pointer for that item over the 20 stack.

I would recommend doing this with the stack at 2,and freeze.

Can this be done with one gun only? like i want to make split of one gun?

9 hours ago, DrakeEdwards said:

I know @NoFear put up info about remapping items.

My question is this: Can I use that trick to just change one item in my inbox (like a stack of alcohol) into one of the crates in the item store (the Body Work crate with paint and patterns)?

You can buy them once with NoFear's IAP hack and edit the quantity value through pointer hack if you already have an item with a large amount. 

If you don't, you can use the old inbox hack method to make one simple stack 500m and use that pointer as reference. 

4 hours ago, Osnei said:

Anyone could help me with my doubt?•

NoFear replied to you already, mate. 

Locate exp value, and replace with a low value quantity address. You can get one from your inbox or inventory very easily. 

2 hours ago, rian86 said:

how to save it? every i using tool & i re open the game wast not change just back again like i cheat gold its change but when i sign out and sign in that gold not change

Which methods are you trying? You can only hack gold through IAP hack. 

1 hour ago, nitinvaid20 said:

He made a 20 wood stack into a lot of M16 but you can stop whenever you want. Or repeat as many times you feel necessary. 

15 minutes ago, nitinvaid20 said:

in the in app hack method video i dont understand the value he is trying to find and i have double tried but its kind of not working for me..

i really want to buy the body repair kits

Screenshot your price list because of currency. Values in double, from last to first, grouped. You can also single search this. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, nitinvaid20 said:

Yes. I only had 3 nearby to help save time. You only need 1 gun. 

24 minutes ago, nitinvaid20 said:

in the in app hack method video i dont understand the value he is trying to find and i have double tried but its kind of not working for me..

i really want to buy the body repair kits

I'm trying to find the "gacha 10"  because "gacha 0-9" can all be done on any of them. You have another digit, which would require inserting a value, which I don't think can be done.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, nitinvaid20 said:

i am already searching with my currency that is INR 2000:900 as double

Might need to not do grouped. Maybe search price of just the 2000

OK so now that I 've tested @NoFear 's latest dupe anything hack I have to give some tips.
1) The gun that dupes in the vid is in the slot in the right of the wood stack.

2) After duping an item - restarting - clearing inventory - restocking and ready to dupe hack again you need to restart before proceeding cause it needs to refresh the addresses or else you will end up duping the previous item that was in the slot.

dupe.thumb.jpg.531cb7e0e2c3554c9e82b46f945febee.jpg

@NoFear as always it works perfect! Thank you for all the effort you 've put dude!

2 minutes ago, NickTSPre said:

OK so now that I 've tested @NoFear 's latest dupe anything hack I have to give some tips.
1) The gun that dupes in the vid is in the slot in the right of the wood stack.

2) After duping an item - restarting - clearing inventory - restocking and ready to dupe hack again you need to restart before proceeding cause it needs to refresh the addresses or else you will end up duping the previous item that was in the slot.

dupe.thumb.jpg.531cb7e0e2c3554c9e82b46f945febee.jpg

@NoFear as always it works perfect! Thank you for all the effort you 've put dude!

Im new , Can you help me , I'm very confused watching the video . How will I know which pointers to select .

20 minutes ago, Dash021 said:

Im new , Can you help me , I'm very confused watching the video . How will I know which pointers to select .

The main thing you 've got to do is to observe the purple ones and their surroundings. You have to follow the same pattern as in the vid.

16 minutes ago, shinobi97 said:

How to get gas tank? 

How to complete chopper with GG !

It was working on 1.5.5 you need to test it yourself in 1.5.6 .

Edited by NickTSPre

14 hours ago, DarkangelX15X said:

I will apricate of you make it a littel bit easier thanks

Gota good way to do it 

Grab a pen and a paper a type the steps without the fails he does or the steps that he undo then follow your steps and enjoy