Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

4 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I guess it depends on what type of practice. 

Each developer and game can be so different. 

Something like working with pointers. Games that are harder to modify.

How do you learned hacking with GG? Or is this a secret and I have to find it out on my own :)

Edited by Lord333

@NoFear I know you are not a noob in this. I looked some of your tutorials in this forum(not LDOE)The XOR tutorial was very intresting. You have all my respect. Do you try things or do you know the addresses to modify directly? I mean nobody will come on the ideas of you(wich address to go to...). 

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Lord333 said:

@NoFear I know you are not a noob in this. I looked some of your tutorials in this forum(not LDOE)The XOR tutorial was very intresting. You have all my respect. Do you try things or do you know the addresses to modify directly? I mean nobody will come on the ideas of you(wich address to go to...). 

This game is probably my most complex style of hacking. It's only recently I've started to utilize pointers, which is proving to be a wonderful method if you have the patience. 

Honestly, started when I was younger with Nintendo and PS2. I had game genie and game shark (memory hacking for console games). I loved it and got good at making my own codes for fun. Then I learned I could do the same on my phone (woot). 

So, it's been a series of trial and error with every game and developer. You learn how developers work over time and when they release a new game, you already have a basic understanding of their previous work. 

With pointers, or becomes VERY time consuming. Essentially, look for patterns.  If you see a value repeat every so many lines and is a large value that seems to have no meaning, that's usually a value being pointed to. The pointer, is a dword value in hex of that address. So search the hex dword of address location and you find a pointer. 

When you find a useful value, ALWAYS look at everything nearby... Look for patterns, look for the "next" value. If you find hp, you scroll up you find "max hp" and further below hp you find defense (yes this is for LDOE). Then all the space between, look for patterns and pointers. Follow them in either direction for more useful info. Ex: find values of thirst/hunger (value is how much is missing). Nearby is a value being pointed to. Search hex of that address and when you goto location, you see the specs for the hunger/thirst. Has a value for rate hunger/thirst decrease. So essentially have it never decrease without "freezing" it. 

With memory hacking it really is trial and error. MANY MANY MANY crashes, banned accounts and 100% broken saves. As long as people show SOME effort, I don't mind helping. 

24 minutes ago, NoFear said:

This game is probably my most complex style of hacking. It's only recently I've started to utilize pointers, which is proving to be a wonderful method if you have the patience. 

Honestly, started when I was younger with Nintendo and PS2. I had game genie and game shark (memory hacking for console games). I loved it and got good at making my own codes for fun. Then I learned I could do the same on my phone (woot). 

So, it's been a series of trial and error with every game and developer. You learn how developers work over time and when they release a new game, you already have a basic understanding of their previous work. 

With pointers, or becomes VERY time consuming. Essentially, look for patterns.  If you see a value repeat every so many lines and is a large value that seems to have no meaning, that's usually a value being pointed to. The pointer, is a dword value in hex of that address. So search the hex dword of address location and you find a pointer. 

When you find a useful value, ALWAYS look at everything nearby... Look for patterns, look for the "next" value. If you find hp, you scroll up you find "max hp" and further below hp you find defense (yes this is for LDOE). Then all the space between, look for patterns and pointers. Follow them in either direction for more useful info. Ex: find values of thirst/hunger (value is how much is missing). Nearby is a value being pointed to. Search hex of that address and when you goto location, you see the specs for the hunger/thirst. Has a value for rate hunger/thirst decrease. So essentially have it never decrease without "freezing" it. 

With memory hacking it really is trial and error. MANY MANY MANY crashes, banned accounts and 100% broken saves. As long as people show SOME effort, I don't mind helping. 

Thanks for your information. I think GG is the future because modded apk's can only change actions in the game. I used IDA a long time(The Interactive Disassembler). It's very easy to understand. But with GG you can do more...

Btw: I tryed to modify the prize($) for gems in the game "Nonstop Knight" but I can't find the prize. In Double I found nothing. What can I do when this happen? Do I have to find it through other values? What would you do? Of course I can hack the gems normally. Searching for the value and then modify. But I want to learn a little bit more... :) You don't need to install the game now and work on it...If you don't want.

Edited by Lord333

3 hours ago, Valle3 said:

Btw, is it duping from any perticular slot of those 3 slots where you have the weapons next to the wood stack?

I think it 's kinda easy to figure out which slot's item is replacing and duping. Try placing around the wood stack 3 different weapons.
The one that will be duped is the answer to your question. I will try it myself as soon as I get home and find time to test!

Maybe I'm wrong though...

Edited by NickTSPre

7 hours ago, Osnei said:

I see. Would you tell me which video do you refer to? There's a lot of them over here... LOL

Once I've watched one the made the level grew up to 99 and I think it won't worth anymore... 'cuz the updt.

If is possible, could you show me how to?

~:: Cheers ::~ 

Anyone could help me with my doubt?•

12 hours ago, NoFear said:

First, get a stack of an item you plan on getting rid of for an item you want. Put them beside eachother in your inventory. Then when you open game, find the stack (save it in your saved list) , copy address of the pointed to value. Search hex dword of the address. Goto the 1 result, and above (forgot how many lines) is the item id. 

Save that. 

Go back to your stack qty. 

Scroll up and you'll find the next item. Repeat like above. And copy the three pointer for that item over the 20 stack.

I would recommend doing this with the stack at 2,and freeze.

d*** thanks mate

you are the  one keep doing it

1 hour ago, Osnei said:

Anyone could help me with my doubt?•

may be its not now.......

may be there is a way

u can buy xp booster and play the game everyday for your xp

clear denger zone and bunker 

in 2 weaks i got 87 rank but ow bunker reset after 3 days so it may be difficult for u

if u wanna sort way then pray for new hack method 

and it doesn't matter to be at lvl 99 couse if on lvl 58 or 60+ all items in the game which we carft that are avilable

5 hours ago, NoFear said:

I guess it depends on what type of practice. 

Each developer and game can be so different. 

There is a game Final Fantasy mmorpg. The new release a week ago. How to find a gap with game guardian. Usually such games have a strong server side & monitoring

28 minutes ago, hero007 said:

dude 58 pages complete

what's u thinking after that

absolutely it's working

how to save it? every i using tool & i re open the game wast not change just back again like i cheat gold its change but when i sign out and sign in that gold not change

14 minutes ago, shinobi97 said:

There is a game Final Fantasy mmorpg. The new release a week ago. How to find a gap with game guardian. Usually such games have a strong server side & monitoring

I thing you can't hack games like this because your game synchronize with the server every second.