Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Please, this is not a noob friendly hack. This involves multiple pointers and navigation through memory. When you get to the endpoint, it should look the same. WATCH CLOSELY. 

Edit:

This same concept should work with items too. 

Follow pointers to the item id. Then find item you want instead and replace. 

If video is wanted, I can try to do one. What item would be good to get instead of wood or stone? 

It worked mate. Thank you a ton.

Screenshot_20170822-103708.thumb.png.77fc3ea666d969b4b098df4f9efd4cc7.png

In case anybody don't understand NoFear's method, I would be more than happy to explain.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Please, this is not a noob friendly hack. This involves multiple pointers and navigation through memory. When you get to the endpoint, it should look the same. WATCH CLOSELY. 

Edit:

If video is wanted, I can try to do one. What item would be good to get instead of wood or stone? 

thanks alot @NoFear :)maybe skill/blueprint points, additional exp not the exp boost, the military box with 24slots :D your very skillful @NoFear hehehe tnx tnx

30 minutes ago, simran840 said:

1.any solution ,all inbox changes revert back after restart the game?

2. Any  way to geT copper gas tank with gg hack?

@simran840 read above theres already a video about inbox hack by @Krakken

chopper tank can be found on 2nd floor of bunk.A now. you can try the old method to build chopper. dont do anything after chopper edit just open and close it then restart game. hope your game will save now ;)

46 minutes ago, absolutenothing said:

thanks alot @NoFear :)maybe skill/blueprint points, additional exp not the exp boost, the military box with 24slots :D your very skillful @NoFear hehehe tnx tnx

@simran840 read above theres already a video about inbox hack by @Krakken

chopper tank can be found on 2nd floor of bunk.A now. you can try the old method to build chopper. dont do anything after chopper edit just open and close it then restart game. hope your game will save now ;)

Bro already tried 20-30 times , dupe item works but inbox changes always revert on restart the game, 

I tried original apk and moded apk ,l both gives same problem..

I seen video more than 5 times and do same ..

Can any share apk and his data ,so I can test .

7 hours ago, Krakken said:

Hopefully gold hack will follow the same logic. 

Inbox editing v1.5.5:

@Krakken dude. How do you revert it back? I successfully edited my limestone like yours. But how do you revert it back with the same method? I try to edit both 500m dword and the address above it to 500 but it doesnt save my process. 

3 hours ago, simran840 said:

My all inbox changes gets revert back After restart game..any help.. i didnot get  lib. File.. maybe this is reason  ,can u provide lib. File?

Both @Krakken AND I posted detailed instructions on how to accomplish an inbox edit.
Page 39 ... HUGE posts.
Please go check them out.

1 hour ago, simran840 said:

1.any solution ,all inbox changes revert back after restart the game?

2. Any  way to geT copper gas tank with gg hack?

Inbox changes .... again
It has already been posted.  Page 39.  Detailed Instructions.

Chopper Tank ... try  page 17 to 20 .... that process still works
If you can't find, post that you didn't find it and we'll help you.

16 minutes ago, simran840 said:

Bro already tried 20-30 times , dupe item works but inbox changes always revert on restart the game, 

I tried original apk and moded apk ,l both gives same problem..

I seen video more than 5 times and do same ..

Can any share apk and his data ,so I can test .

@simran840Again ... and I will state this only once more
READ THE THREAD RESPONSES BEFORE POSTING
IT WAS POSTED BEFORE YOU POSTED THIS RESPONSE.
VERY DETAILED, TWO PROCESSES THAT PRODUCE RESULTS

I know that mine was explained fairly clearly.  If you don't believe so, please drop me a private message and I'll try to assist you.
Fair warning ... even minor idiocy or trolling will get you ignored completely.

12 minutes ago, SilverSurfer- said:
7 hours ago, Krakken said:

Inbox editing v1.5.5:

@Krakken dude. How do you revert it back? I successfully edited my limestone like yours. But how do you revert it back with the same method? I try to edit both 500m dword and the address above it to 500 but it doesnt save my process. 

@SilverSurfer- I explained the process where you can change the value to almost anything, as long as you have the correct pairing.  Your error is that you need to find what the number pair is for the quantity of 500.  This changes on every instance of the game.  If you restart the game, the value pairing will change, forcing you to find it again.

8 hours ago, Krakken said:

Inbox editing v1.5.5:

You're amazing bro , i tried also to search for box , buy then refine until i found one result , it work too

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

Edit:

any item cos xp boot alredy in use

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

Edit:

Mini gun !!....okay let's try this on iron first it's more simple i think

1 hour ago, _Levi_ said:

It worked mate. Thank you a ton.

Screenshot_20170822-103708.thumb.png.77fc3ea666d969b4b098df4f9efd4cc7.png

In case anybody don't understand NoFear's method, I would be more than happy to explain.

Yes please explain how did he choose the value after the search to go to its pointer?

Edited by milad0011988

8 hours ago, Krakken said:

Inbox editing v1.5.5:

What do u mean by " gold will follow the same logic " we can hack gold ? I know i quotted you a lot sorry 

9 hours ago, Krakken said:

Okay guys, I think I know what's going on and why you can't inbox edit. I've recorded a video and I'm uploading. 

Things to keep in mind:

1. This can be done from scratch. All you need is gold and gameguardian. 

2. You must have open slots in your inventory. And I mean after the fresh restart. Not "I remembered halfway so I'll do it now". 

3. You must group two consecutive items in a row, preferably two big numbers that aren't hundreds. Like buy a couple 700x stone stacks and make them 680/640 or whatever. 

4. Find the addresses where there's a verification address. Select BOTH Dword and for the quantity value and verification value and [add to value] 500,000,000 for instance. 

5. Remove one time the item from that stack, close game. Check for profit. Once you nail it, apply the same procedure for weapons. 

Remember! The first and only thing you can and will do in game will be editing the value before you take it out. Anything not involving that will crash. The idea is to narrow down this value without refining. Two consecutive items in a row is searchable with a group value of 100.

Video soon! 

What if I got no gold?and my inbox is empty except for the daily ration of 3 canned beans and 3 bottled water

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

Then scroll up and read other posts... 

Like the one with this video

https://youtu.be/3hZJAg2Z4Ko

Just to be sure. You were using the price value of the gold in the cash shop right? I'm quite new and not yet used to address and value editing. So I will sound very noob ith my questions going forth. I hope I don't burn out your patience.