Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

6 minutes ago, One1 said:

Please give defense and the coin

Please read the comments before commenting one. Defense and coin hack are patched and they are searching work arounds for that. 

14 minutes ago, absolutenothing said:

@AsakuraKira and @Bonzkie heres what @Krakken said...

try this method might work for you please take note and understand the steps couz values constantly changes when the game restarts, but it only worked once for me soooo idk if it really saves/timed uploaded by server. still waiting for verification if others can do this edits too :) gl

finally i understand what u mean bro,sory for being stupid as fux???

now just wait and see if the server save or not

From my experience, after 2nd patch 1.5.5, I can still use dupe items. However the game does not save no matter how long I play afterwards. I keep on checking if it is connected to my google account and it is since the option displays "disconnect" instead of "connect". After closing the game my save game reverts back to before I activate the dupe item with GG. It has been like that since yesterday. I tried it like 4 times already. I wonder what to do regarding this problem. Feed back would be appreciated. And can anyone teach me how to do the inbox hack if it still works. I got 0 coins.

Edited by Ryubei

43 minutes ago, Ryubei said:

From my experience, after 2nd patch 1.5.5, I can still use dupe items. However the game does not save no matter how long I play afterwards. I keep on checking if it is connected to my google account and it is since the option displays "disconnect" instead of "connect". After closing the game my save game reverts back to before I activate the dupe item with GG. It has been like that since yesterday. I tried it like 4 times already. I wonder what to do regarding this problem. Feed back would be appreciated. And can anyone teach me how to do the inbox hack if it still works. I got 0 coins.

i do not dare to say nothing working??but from my experience we face same problem..some hack can be done but it wont save on server..

11 minutes ago, tomyryu said:

i do not dare to say nothing working??but from my experience we face same problem..some hack can be done but it wont save on server.

56 minutes ago, Ryubei said:

Before

Screenshot_20170821-184544.png

After I restart the game.

Screenshot_20170821-184835.png

Maybe you guys left some address freezing? Just check again. Its uncommon to just work for me and not work for others.

Edited by _Levi_

4 minutes ago, _Levi_ said:

Screenshot_20170821-184544.png

Screenshot_20170821-184835.png

Have you tried closing the game and logging in again? Check if the items you duped are still there. I mean if the duped items get saved on the server?

Edited by Ryubei

1 minute ago, Ryubei said:

Have you tried closing the game and logging in again? Check if the items you duped are still there.

Mate I just said that. It works. 

5 minutes ago, _Levi_ said:

After I restart the game

I keep on checking if it is connected to my google account and it is since the option displays "disconnect" instead of "connect".

Showing disconnect button means you have connected with your account. Same goes for everybody else. The disconnect option is to disconnect from your account. Again I say it does not mean you have disconnected from your google account.

36 minutes ago, _Levi_ said:

Mate I just said that. It works. 

I tried it again just now. After item dupe I played around for about 30 minutes farming on two green areas. And then I returned to my base, and closed the game. When I logged back in I got reverted again. 

10 minutes ago, Ryubei said:

I tried it again just now. After item dupe I played around for about 30 minutes farming on two green areas. And then I returned to my base, and closed the game. When I logged back in I got reverted again. 

I can confirm dupe still works and saves

19 minutes ago, Ryubei said:

I have to ask you this. Did you unfreeze the address before leaving your base ?

Edited by _Levi_

What are your playing patterns when you dupe? Does the area where you dupe items have any factor? I tried Duping at Bunker alfa instead of my base. I was in my base when I logged off. When I logged back in I was thrown back to Bunker alfa in a state before I started duping items. I only duped two items, Tough clothe and fuel.

I have to ask you this. Did you unfrezze the address before leaving your base ?

I always unfreeze when I'm done duping. This time I tried item dupe on bunker alfa instead of my base... Unfreezed after duping fuel and tough clothe. And then went on farming on two green areas before proceeding back to my base and logging out. When i logged back in I was at the entrance of bunker alfa again and everything got reverted.

51 minutes ago, Ryubei said:

Have you tried closing the game and logging in again? Check if the items you duped are still there. I mean if the duped items get saved on the server?

It works. You must be doing something wrong, mate. 

11 minutes ago, Ryubei said:

Don't play after edits. Restart the game immediately and verify changes. Probably you're not doing a certain step correctly, the tutorials for this are on this thread and they are the same.