Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

Can somebody tell me what to do with my lost acc? I lost it when i was trying to do the paste and delete method on looting the chopper parts in Bunker. When i was done pasting my back-up saved, it logs in with different acc. I lost my lvl68 acc. with 3m plus coins and lots of weapons. I don't know how to hack chopper that's why i tried on competing it legally. TIA. 

Edited by Lexa29

37 minutes ago, Ezarkas said:

inbox dupe won't work for me ...

and dunno wut method u guys are using

but every time i modify the dword part its won't change and save

and when i change the dword part of the above adresse it's change it but no save ...

didnt work for me to

19 minutes ago, Lexa29 said:

Can somebody tell me what to do with my lost acc? I lost it when i was trying to do the paste and delete method on looting the chopper parts in Bunker. When i was done pasting my back-up saved, it logs in with different acc. I lost my lvl68 acc. with 3m plus coins and lots of weapons. I don't know how to hack chopper that's why i tried on competing it legally. TIA. 

copy from someone else data u need to BACKUP manually its useless sign using google,thatz why u getting other user data..always have backup before doing something..and if using other hack savedata dont eversign it unless there is WORKING method ?

25 minutes ago, Lexa29 said:

dude always and always do a backup everytime u will start to do something just backup xD

didnt work for me to

welll i think that devs found a fixe for dat /

for me only dupe matérials is working now

4 hours ago, tomyryu said:

the inbox hack not working..NICEEE

where is the lib files?hehe

It is, you just can't edit boxes like engineer and there's a new verification address. It still works. 

4 hours ago, hero007 said:

hey i found this one in for crate inbox hacking

we can dupe crate for unlimited times open the crate

I don't get it why would you want to have many crates, I also edited to a lot but what I do is get the items I want, clean the trash, edit the goodies to 500m and it's set. That way you don't go on opening again and again. 

4 hours ago, tomyryu said:

can the trick work on weapon?cause i want dupe a lot modified ak lol

Yes, follow the tutorials in this thread. 

3 hours ago, DemiGod666 said:

I tried this save but it is just stuck at loading screen..also it asks me to update the game

There was maintenance and then a patch was applied. 

9 hours ago, SilverSurfer- said:

@Krakken dude I have a question. Im having trouble finding the value of the modified ak and vintores in inbox. This is my order (top to bottom)

Vintorez

Ak

Minigun

M16(900m value already)

Gloc(900m value already)

I found the address of m16 but cant find the address of the items above it. Cant fine the 13th address.

Don't look for weapon quantities, get some wood (get it?) and search from the x700 stack. If it's right after those weapons all you have to do is scroll down a bit. 

9 hours ago, Lokyou said:

welcome to new world all cheat not work now?

Why this? 

8 hours ago, 7mode said:

Are you sure ? Can any one confirm that? 

Everything from 1.5.5 works in 1.5.5. The irony. 

8 hours ago, Lokyou said:

Is this the end of GG??

Screenshot_20170821-085022.png

Why this? 

8 hours ago, Enyby said:

Last day on Earth with GG.

Why this? 

5 hours ago, Saxyanimal said:

That would be great, I have gold from earlier hack, but my friend desperately needs it and I can't hack his gold

Hi, I would like to know. I tried freeze dupe but it doesn't save. So i just put the resources to the lowest slots on my inventory and dupe them first, upgrade around 8 walls then dupe again rinse and repeat. Would like to know a faster way to do it. Thanks

Bare in mind the requirements. If it asks for anything above 10 you must manually split it from a stack in the bottom row and be very careful. 

Guys... When there's a new update, please don't rush saying nothing works... Let the patches sink in and let others try other approaches... 

Nothing works, nothing works.. That attitude is exactly what I mean with my avatar. 

@Krakken and @NoFear are there any news about inbox edit? theres new pattern from searches/partvalues. I somehow edit on 2nd try by editing the 1st equivalent value above the original amount.

sample before edit:

other 19 values above before next items

equivalent value : 768

part value: 0

original value: 20

sample during/after edit:

other 19 values above before next items

equivalent value : 1999999105

original value: 1999999999

step 1: I look for the old equivalent values to replace the new one.

step 2: and replace the original value like the other old values

step 3: then restart game.

there are total of 24values before the next item just I saw. BUT I tried again for newly bought item to test if success again, and then constantly failed to all preceding edits. even restarts and doing other things or going other places and buy to shop again etc... pls confirm :)

Edited by absolutenothing
part values

46 minutes ago, AsakuraKira said:

So hack inbox doesnt exist? or still? i want hack ak mods

24 minutes ago, Bonzkie said:

Tried the old method of hacking the inbox but it seems that it doesn't work. Any news on how to hack inbox? Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Krakken said:

It is, you just can't edit boxes like engineer and there's a new verification address. It still works. 

Guys... When there's a new update, please don't rush saying nothing works... Let the patches sink in and let others try other approaches... 

Nothing works, nothing works.. That attitude is exactly what I mean with my avatar. 

@AsakuraKira and @Bonzkie heres what @Krakken said...

2 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

@Krakken and @NoFear are there any news about inbox edit? theres new pattern from searches/partvalues. I somehow edit on 2nd try by editing the 1st equivalent value above the original amount.

sample before edit:

other 19 values above before next items

equivalent value : 768

original value: 20

sample during/after edit:

other 19 values above before next items

equivalent value : 1999999105

original value: 1999999999

step 1: I look for the old equivalent values to replace the new one.

step 2: and replace the original value like the other old values

step 3: then restart game.

there are total of 24values before the next item just I saw. BUT I tried again for newly bought item to test if success again, and then constantly failed to all preceding edits. even restarts and doing other things or going other places and buy to shop again etc... pls confirm :)

try this method might work for you please take note and understand the steps couz values constantly changes when the game restarts, but it only worked once for me soooo idk if it really saves/timed uploaded by server. still waiting for verification if others can do this edits too :) gl