Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

Just now, Drunlar said:

To finish my bench I also needed hammers. For that I used the group search method from several pages back the same as for the chopper and atv then replaced the 0 hammers with full amount.

lol :)) ok thanks i forgot about that :D 

1 minute ago, hitu69 said:

What i dont understand is even if its same data save but we people are doing different stuff to those save individually so ldoe server should record it as a different save file as a whole...

Not necessarily.  IF there is a hidden linking variable within the game save code, it means that the game will parse it's entire database of linked accounts for THAT variable code.  It will then load the most recent data that uses that variable code.

It's a pretty effective way to help ensure that you are getting the correct game save file when dealing with multiple accounts. 

4 minutes ago, 3113 said:

You guys are not smart.

First of all, there is no ***** randomization, just STFU about it.

Secondly, none of you actually checked the files you were restoring, first thing I noticed was UID files getting swapped = you are all sharing the same ***** user id like idiots. Good job.

So let's make an example, five of you ate using the same UID, each playing differently and changing names differently, each updating and saving to that UID with different s***, of course when it restores it's going to appear different, because you're all retarded, sharing the same account.

Your best bet is to stop begging, put forth some ***** effort, read the threads, and if you read even one post saying something works, don't ask for a ***** video and accept the fact if you can't do it you're a d*** quitter.

Don't use shared saves, and if you do, make sure to ONLY COPY THE NECESSARY FILES. Use common sense and look at the files for yourself.

Thanks to @Krakken for a lot of the hard work in this thread, but bro delete your save, it's just Omega trolling these scrubs. But good job on that too lmao.

Thanks for putting end to this "smart boy".

7 minutes ago, 3113 said:

You guys are not smart.

First of all, there is no ***** randomization, just STFU about it.

Secondly, none of you actually checked the files you were restoring, first thing I noticed was UID files getting swapped = you are all sharing the same ***** user id like idiots. Good job.

So let's make an example, five of you ate using the same UID, each playing differently and changing names differently, each updating and saving to that UID with different s***, of course when it restores it's going to appear different, because you're all retarded, sharing the same account.

Your best bet is to stop begging, put forth some ***** effort, read the threads, and if you read even one post saying something works, don't ask for a ***** video and accept the fact if you can't do it you're a d*** quitter.

Don't use shared saves, and if you do, make sure to ONLY COPY THE NECESSARY FILES. Use common sense and look at the files for yourself.

Thanks to @Krakken for a lot of the hard work in this thread, but bro delete your save, it's just Omega trolling these scrubs. But good job on that too lmao.

roflmao ...

Yeah, I was suspecting that.  If the devs were utilizing a UID indexing as a form of secondary identification, it would DEFINITELY have this type of effect.

3113 We already know that omfg i saying it from start :D

No, you were complaining about it randomizing everybody, not about it being only the people using THAT particular save.

Edited by DrakeEdwards

6 minutes ago, Drunlar said:

To finish my bench I also needed hammers. For that I used the group search method from several pages back the same as for the chopper and atv then replaced the 0 hammers with full amount.

Mate when i did the chooper i watched a russian guy and i didn t understand what he said , he searched first 455;4::5 (backpacks i think..) what should i search for the Gunsmith Bench ? I am kinda noob at gg so :)

17 minutes ago, Trol1025 said:

Read it again carefully, i know my english but i will try again.

I used kraken save data and i sucesfully posted it on google restore by my tutorial.

Ok thats nice so lets try deleting data.

I deleted data and started playing game. Game asked if i want to restore : yes restore, ( now i should kraken save data that i uploaded on google) but i get another player data that signed that save on google.

And this is what DrakeEwards, i know you trying to make fool from me from first second you started writting here.

2 minutes ago, DrakeEdwards said:

roflmao ...

Yeah, I was suspecting that.  If the devs were utilizing a UID indexing as a form of secondary identification, it would DEFINITELY have this type of effect.

is there a way to overcome this problem?

Just now, Pentishor said:

Mate when i did the chooper i watched a russian guy and i didn t understand what he said , he searched first 455;4::5 (backpacks i think..) what should i search for the Gunsmith Bench ? I am kinda noob at gg so :)

Why not instead of doing an ordered group search, you just do a group search for the quantity of parts you have with a small range to find them, then trial and error until you get it right?

5 minutes ago, hitu69 said:

Thanks for putting end to this "smart boy".

It has nothing to do with being smart, just common ***** sense.

If you want to be a hacker, open your eyes, and your mind. What if his saved file loaded an .so file containing a Trojan to own your device? You wouldn't know s*** unless you looked, so start actually "trying"

Just now, 3113 said:

Why not instead of doing an ordered group search, you just do a group search for the quantity of parts you have with a small range to find them, then trial and error until you get it right?

It has nothing to do with being smart, just common ***** sense.

If you want to be a hacker, open your eyes, and your mind. What if his saved file loaded an .so file containing a Trojan to own your device? You wouldn't know s*** unless you looked, so start actually "trying"

hahaha i dont wanna be hacker so pardon my  "common sense". since you are one do u have a solution to this problem?

Just now, hitu69 said:

is there a way to overcome this problem?

Identify UID portion of desired save data.
Remove UID portion of desired save data.

Create new, blank save game on destination account.
Perform regular restore to ensure new save is there.
Find UID portion of new save data.
Copy UID portion of new save data to desired save data.

Replace new save data with desired save data.
DO NOT ALLOW RESTORE.
Ensure connection to target account.
Play and utilize map transfers and some play time to ensure save is uploaded.

Backup save game.
Clear Game Data, then restart and restore from target account.

5 minutes ago, Trol1025 said:

Using game guardian forums is not hacking. 

Its like selfteaching.

To learn, to hack, memory edit, or whatever you call it, it's all the same thing. You could be learning to be a carpenter, but open your d*** eyes and mind so you can actually learn.

@hitu69 I already told you, there is no fix, you all messed up, just delete data and start from scratch. Don't use someone else's saved data, and do it for your self.

*Correction; @DrakeEdwards has faith in you all enough to explain a fix from his perspective, I don't though, so good luck to you all. Nice attempt at helping the community Drake, lmao.

Edited by 3113

1 minute ago, DrakeEdwards said:

Identify UID portion of desired save data.
Remove UID portion of desired save data.

Create new, blank save game on destination account.
Perform regular restore to ensure new save is there.
Find UID portion of new save data.
Copy UID portion of new save data to desired save data.

Replace new save data with desired save data.
DO NOT ALLOW RESTORE.
Ensure connection to target account.
Play and utilize map transfers and some play time to ensure save is uploaded.

Backup save game.
Clear Game Data, then restart and restore from target account.

Seem's complicated to me -_-''